Newsgroups: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.republicans
Subject: Re: It's OK To Blame The Unvaccinated
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 14:25:19 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Sat, 14 Aug 2021 14:25 UTC

Yak <yak@inbox1.com> wrote in news:sf8f2s$l1h$21@news.dns-netz.com:

> Mitchell Holman wrote
>
>> Really?
>
> My right to spread COVID and kill morons like professional politician
> and government worker Rand Paul was enshrined by the Framers.
>
> If you were smart, son. You would have a job with the government
> like those great Libertarians from Kentucky Rand and Ron Paul had
> their entire lives. Sucking from the taxpayer teat is the right wing
> Libertarian way in Kentucky, a state that hasn't seen prosperity since
> they lost the Civil War and can't use black slaves to do all their
> work any more.

Good points! Kentucky is highly dependant on the federal dollar,
where states like New York and California have a low dependancy
rate, and usually contribute instead of take. Kentucky never has
contributed to the rest of the country:

<https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-gov
ernment/2700>

<https://tinyurl.com/4zcm68>