"Apathy is not the problem, it's the solution"

interests / rec.boats / inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.

SubjectAuthor
* inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.justan
+* Re: inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.gfretwell
|+* Re: inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.justan
||`- Re: inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.gfretwell
|`- Re: inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.John
`- Re: inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.John

1
inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.

<tdtctv$2bppk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7611&group=rec.boats#7611

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 09:45:35 -0400 (EDT)
 by: justan - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 13:45 UTC

Recall how solyndra went. Here we go again.

https://spectator.org/inflation-reduction-act-orwellian-abomination/

Lets go Brandon....

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.

<hgp4ghtghtr22f79eshrbepspmt7ose8jm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7612&group=rec.boats#7612

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 13:15:05 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 17:15 UTC

On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 09:45:35 -0400 (EDT), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>Recall how solyndra went. Here we go again.
>
>https://spectator.org/inflation-reduction-act-orwellian-abomination/
>
>Lets go Brandon....
>

>----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

The biggest lie that democrats refuse to back away from is saying
raising corporate taxes won't raise prices. That lie might work on
someone who never owned a business put taxes are just another line
item on the P&L statement and the only way they can make up that money
is to make more money by raising prices, cutting wages or laying off
more people. These days we are running at the cost of Chinese labor
for many products so raising prices is the only real option assuming
they don't just "make" their profit in a more tax friendly country.
That is already going on now and the real reason successful companies
pay little or no taxes. Their US operation doesn't make much money.
When the extent of your US operation is simply putting a Chinese or
Mexican product in a US made box here, you don't have to show much
profit.

Re: inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.

<tdtt53$2dauc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7613&group=rec.boats#7613

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 14:22:29 -0400 (EDT)
 by: justan - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 18:22 UTC

gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 09:45:35 -0400 (EDT), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>Recall how solyndra went. Here we go again.>>https://spectator.org/inflation-reduction-act-orwellian-abomination/>>Lets go Brandon....>>>----Android NewsGroup Reader---->https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlThe biggest lie that democrats refuse to back away from is sayingraising corporate taxes won't raise prices. That lie might work onsomeone who never owned a business put taxes are just another lineitem on the P&L statement and the only way they can make up that moneyis to make more money by raising prices, cutting wages or laying offmore people. These days we are running at the cost of Chinese laborfor many products so raising prices is the only real option assumingthey don't just "make" their profit in a more tax friendly country.That is already going on now and the real reason successful companiespay little or no taxes. Their US operation doesn't make much money.When the extent of your US operation is simply putting a Chinese orMexican product in a US made box here, you don't have to show muchprofit.

Obama started the lies. Biden just painted new faces on them.
Plagiarized lies if you will.
--
Lets go Brandon....

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.

<e2g5gh9t87lrqt4lmgir9u2it9j9e471ho@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7614&group=rec.boats#7614

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 19:42:43 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 23:42 UTC

On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 14:22:29 -0400 (EDT), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
>> On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 09:45:35 -0400 (EDT), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>Recall how solyndra went. Here we go again.>>https://spectator.org/inflation-reduction-act-orwellian-abomination/>>Lets go Brandon....>>>----Android NewsGroup Reader---->https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlThe biggest lie that democrats refuse to back away from is sayingraising corporate taxes won't raise prices. That lie might work onsomeone who never owned a business put taxes are just another lineitem on the P&L statement and the only way they can make up that moneyis to make more money by raising prices, cutting wages or laying offmore people. These days we are running at the cost of Chinese laborfor many products so raising prices is the only real option assumingthey don't just "make" their profit in a more tax friendly country.That is already going on now and the real reason successful companiespay little or no taxes. Their US operation doesn't make much money.When the extent of
>your US operation is simply putting a Chinese orMexican product in a US made box here, you don't have to show muchprofit.
>
>Obama started the lies. Biden just painted new faces on them.
> Plagiarized lies if you will.

Sorry buddy but it has all been a big lie since maybe forever.
Taxing corporations is a hidden VAT tax.
You never see the word tax but you are paying it every time you buy
something from a taxed corporation. Where else would the money come
from?
Your money just moves from AR to AP before the "T" word comes up but
it is still on the P&L as an expense.

Re: inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.

<ccqaghpb5s2thd9mftbaa3mnui9brd4sdd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7623&group=rec.boats#7623

From: salmonb...@gmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 16:58:23 -0700
 by: John - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 23:58 UTC

On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 09:45:35 -0400 (EDT), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>Recall how solyndra went. Here we go again.
>
>https://spectator.org/inflation-reduction-act-orwellian-abomination/
>
>Lets go Brandon....
>

>----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Says the monkey of the group?

Re: inflation reduction act. monkey see monkey do.

<adqaghl99q5q34agcfcn95de672vkf8ufl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7624&group=rec.boats#7624

From: salmonb...@gmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 16:59:27 -0700
 by: John - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 23:59 UTC

On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 13:15:05 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 09:45:35 -0400 (EDT), justan <me@here.com> wrote:
>
>>Recall how solyndra went. Here we go again.
>>
>>https://spectator.org/inflation-reduction-act-orwellian-abomination/
>>
>>Lets go Brandon....
>>

>>----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>>https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>
>The biggest lie that democrats refuse to back away from is saying
>raising corporate taxes won't raise prices. That lie might work on
>someone who never owned a business put taxes are just another line
>item on the P&L statement and the only way they can make up that money
>is to make more money by raising prices, cutting wages or laying off
>more people. These days we are running at the cost of Chinese labor
>for many products so raising prices is the only real option assuming
>they don't just "make" their profit in a more tax friendly country.
>That is already going on now and the real reason successful companies
>pay little or no taxes. Their US operation doesn't make much money.
>When the extent of your US operation is simply putting a Chinese or
>Mexican product in a US made box here, you don't have to show much
>profit.

As usual, you've demonstrated what a fucking moron does in his spare
time. Sucking corporations' dicks is the minimum.