From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.edible
Subject: OT: ping songbird: T2
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 19:19:12 -0700
 by: T - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 02:19 UTC

On 7/7/23 09:32, songbird wrote:
> some relatives are borderline T2 so i've
> been trying to take it more easy on myself
> and also to get my weight back to where i
> feel much better. another 10-12 lbs and
> i'll be good. hope i can peel at least half
> of that off in the next month or two before
> it starts to get cool again.
>

> songbird

Hi Songbird,

I am writing you this on a new thread so
it does not get lost.

There is more to this than your weight.

As you already know, I am a drug free
T2 diabetic.

T1 autoimmune where your beta cells are destroyed
T2 Adult onset diabetes
T3 Alzheimer's
T3c drug destruction of your beta cells (antibiotics)

Here are some things almost (but not completely)
entirely overlooked by allopaths.

T2 and T3 have the same effect on your body and
your brain. Both are caused by long term "carbohydrate
poisoning". And both are also severe forms of
"insulin resistance".

As far as genetics goes, trying to remember the exact
number, I do believe is is somewhere around 1 in
30,000. The 1 in 11 of us, it is caused by the
consumption of plants hybridized for unnatural
level of high glycemic carbohydrates not found
in nature (and refined). This is the result of the
Standard American Diet (SAD). In days of yester year,
T2 was almost unheard of.

What happens to you is that your blood sugar jumps
to dangerous levels after consuming these
unnatural products (wheat, corn, rice, potatoes,
sugar, apples, ornages etc.), then your body pumps
out also dangerous levels of insulin to bring your
blood sugar down.

On of the methods of bringing blood sugar down is
to throw it off to fat in your cells. This requires
the "fat hormone". Guess what, it is insulin.

When your cells get full, they send out the full
signal, then no matter how much insulin your beta
cell preoduce, your blood sugar will remain
at dangerous levels (along with your insulin).
My blood sugar was 398 mg/dL when diagnosed

And typical allopathic tests for T2 are the A1c and
blood glucose. The A1c is notoriously inaccurate.
Both are only good at diagnosing AFTER THE FACT.

In my opinion, the proper test is called the HOMA-IR:

https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/homa-ir

It will tell you if your insulin is going crazy
trying to return your blood sugar to normal levels.
This telling you way in advance that something
is wrong. A1c and blood glucose are WAY TO LATE.

So I would say, that if you think that
you have a a blood sugar problem, get
a HOMA-IR test. Or a blood glucose and an
insulin test (at the same time) and do the
math yourself (remember to fast overnight).

If HOMA-IR shows a problem, you can play "trick
the meter" with allopathic drugs, which is
a protracted form of suicide, or you can revert
to the "historically appropriate human diet"
(Keto).

These guys will give you the shirt off their backs
to help you.

https://www.ketogenicforums.com

The one thing that folks do not like about Keto is the
Keto flue. This is part of withdrawal issue you will
face. And not upping your salt intake. My withdrawal
took about three weeks and I was miserable. Also
the 10 to 15 lbs you lose immediately are water,
not fat. SAD is very inflammatory and Keto is
the least inflammatory

But all that said, since you are already consuming
whole foods (even better that you grow them yourself),
I highly doubt you are at at risk. The HOMA-IR test
will let you know instantly.

Many years Songbird,
-T