From: "maximus...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,uk.legal,aus.legal,alt.politics,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
Subject: Re: -- REPUBLIC ASSISTANT MINISTER
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 10:49:57 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 00:49 UTC

The phrase 'WHEN IN ROME, DO AS THE ROMANS DO' refers to the importance
of adapting yourself to the customs of the people who are in a certain
place or situation and behave like they do.

On 25 December 800, Pope Leo III crowned the Frankish king Charlemagne
as emperor, reviving the title "Holy Roman Empire" in Western Europe,
more than three centuries after the fall of the earlier ancient Western
Roman Empire in 476. In theory and diplomacy, the emperors were
considered PRIMUS INTER PARES, regarded as first among equals amongst
other Catholic monarchs across Europe.

The exact term "Holy Roman Empire" was not used until the 13th century,
but the Emperor's legitimacy always rested on the concept of TRANSLATIO
IMPERII, that he held supreme power inherited from the ancient emperors
of Rome.

IF YOUR RELIGIOUS CHOICE OF GOD PRECLUDES YOU FROM A PROPER RESPECT FOR
THE GOD ORDAINED FIRST PRINCIPLES TO THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH THEN
EITHER (ieg: POLYTHEISM of the Indians for example) FIND SOME GODS WHO
DO OR (eg: Italian mafia for example) GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND
LEAVE THE COUNTRY.

On 8/6/2022 08:32, dolf wrote:
> ON THE BRITISH SOVEREIGN'S PLATINUM JUBILEE AND OUR PRESENT FOR HER
> PLEASURE BY A NOUMENON / ONTIC ANNULMENT TO THE PAPAL BULL "INTER
> CAETERA" DATED 4 MAY 1493
>
> In case you cannot work it out the PAPAL BULL is a legal precedent
> applied to PORTUGUESE / SPANISH CATHOLIC SOVEREIGNS and must recognise
> prior discovery by another sovereignty, so therefore as an intellectual
> property belonging to another, it's a big NO to any IRISH CATHOLIC
> REPUBLICANISM.
>
> On 8/6/2022 08:17, dolf wrote:
>> Nonsense since the Federation into a Commonwealth as right to rule was
>> voluntarily entered into and according to rule of law (ie. Commonwealth
>> Act) it can be legislated by government (ie. you are subject to rule) and
>> facilitated by appointment of a lieutenant governor who is authorised to
>> appoint and swear in the Governor General before then rescinding
>> power-exousia
>>
>> If you cannot adhere to the commonwealth's founding principle "obedient,
>> aiding and assisting unto our Governor General" under section viii of the
>> letters patent to the federation of commonwealth then my advice is you go
>> back to where you came from and get out of our country.
>>
>> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Incognita.pdf>
>>
>> CEASE SPROUTING YOUR SEDITIOUS INCITEMENT NONSENSE MADE UNDER AN
>> ANONYMOUS IDENTITY
>>
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:
>>> To be appointing a "Republic Assistant Minister" (to Thistlethwaite) is
>>> ridiculous, when the question of a republic needs to be decided by
>>> referendum.
>>>
>>> There should no ministers named as such until a referendum decides there
>>> should be a republic.

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S|T]
as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

Re: -- REPUBLIC ASSISTANT MINISTER

<op.1nffvzoebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7747&group=aus.legal#7747

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,uk.legal,aus.legal,alt.politics,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 14:25:01 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 04:25 UTC

Max <"maximus pontifex"@val.morgan> wrote

> The phrase 'WHEN IN ROME, DO AS THE ROMANS DO'

Fuck that, they are stupid wogs.

> refers to the importance of adapting yourself to the customs of the
> people who are in a certain place or situation and behave like they do.

And it just more mindless roman catholic bullshit.

Those stupid fuckers burned people at the stake, stupid.

> On 25 December 800, Pope Leo III crowned the Frankish king Charlemagne
> as emperor, reviving the title "Holy Roman Empire" in Western Europe,
> more than three centuries after the fall of the earlier ancient Western
> Roman Empire in 476. In theory and diplomacy, the emperors were
> considered PRIMUS INTER PARES, regarded as first among equals amongst
> other Catholic monarchs across Europe.

Fuckem, nothing to do with us.

> The exact term "Holy Roman Empire" was not used until the 13th century,
> but the Emperor's legitimacy always rested on the concept of TRANSLATIO
> IMPERII, that he held supreme power inherited from the ancient emperors
> of Rome.

Just more mindless roman catholic bullshit.

Even the poms told the current pope to go and fuck himself.

> IF YOUR RELIGIOUS CHOICE OF GOD PRECLUDES YOUFROM A PROPER RESPECT FOR
> THE GOD ORDAINEDFIRST PRINCIPLES TO THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH

NO SUCH ANIMAL. THE CONSTITION ACTUALLY GUARANTEES
THAT YOU CAN GROVEL TO ANY GOD YOU LIKE AND THAT YOU
CAN HAVE ENOUGH OF A CLUE TO NOT GROVEL TO ANY SKY
FAIRY TOO.

> THEN EITHER (ieg: POLYTHEISM of the Indians for example) FINDSOME GODS
> WHO DO OR (eg: Italian mafia for example) GO BACKTO WHERE YOU CAME FROM
> AND LEAVE THE COUNTRY.

OR TELL FOOLS LIKE YOU TO GO AND FUCK YOURSELF, AGAIN.

> On 8/6/2022 08:32, dolf wrote:
>> ON THE BRITISH SOVEREIGN'S PLATINUM JUBILEE AND OUR PRESENT FOR HER
>> PLEASURE BY A NOUMENON / ONTIC ANNULMENT TO THE PAPAL BULL "INTER
>> CAETERA" DATED 4 MAY 1493
>> In case you cannot work it out the PAPAL BULL is a legal precedent
>> applied to PORTUGUESE / SPANISH CATHOLIC SOVEREIGNS and must recognise
>> prior discovery by another sovereignty, so therefore as an intellectual
>> property belonging to another, it's a big NO to any IRISH CATHOLIC
>> REPUBLICANISM.
>> On 8/6/2022 08:17, dolf wrote:
>>> Nonsense since the Federation into a Commonwealth as right to rule was
>>> voluntarily entered into and according to rule of law (ie. Commonwealth
>>> Act) it can be legislated by government (ie. you are subject to rule)
>>> and
>>> facilitated by appointment of a lieutenant governor who is authorised
>>> appoint and swear in the Governor General before then rescinding
>>> power-exousia
>>>
>>> If you cannot adhere to the commonwealth's founding principle
>>> "obedient,
>>> aiding and assisting unto our Governor General" under section viii of
>>> the
>>> letters patent to the federation of commonwealth then my advice is you
>>> go
>>> back to where you came from and get out of our country.
>>>
>>> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Incognita.pdf>
>>>
>>> CEASE SPROUTING YOUR SEDITIOUS INCITEMENT NONSENSE MADE UNDER AN
>>> ANONYMOUS IDENTITY

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: -- REPUBLIC ASSISTANT MINISTER