From: aun...@invalid.net (Aunt Esmae)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: mygov/Centrelink online are farken yoosless
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 19:01:43 +0800
 by: Aunt Esmae - Sat, 19 Nov 2022 11:01 UTC

I logged into Mygov website, and attempt to link Centrelink. I choose
the option use CRN. So I enter CRN, name, date of birth and address.
But it says the details do not match our records. But I got the CRN off
a letter mailed to me from Centrelink.
Furthermore, it says you are locked out for 24 hours, try another
method. Well I have mygovid app on phone, so I thought I can use that
instead. But when I go back, the other 2 options are also locked out.

Re: mygov/Centrelink online are farken yoosless

<p3pinh1aj4sde22ghpomk652lkssa68fl3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7842&group=aus.legal#7842

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: mygov/Centrelink online are farken yoosless
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 10:32:10 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 19 Nov 2022 23:32 UTC

On Sat, 19 Nov 2022 19:01:43 +0800, Aunt Esmae <aunty@invalid.net>
wrote:

>I logged into Mygov website, and attempt to link Centrelink. I choose
>the option use CRN. So I enter CRN, name, date of birth and address.
>But it says the details do not match our records. But I got the CRN off
>a letter mailed to me from Centrelink.
>Furthermore, it says you are locked out for 24 hours, try another
>method. Well I have mygovid app on phone, so I thought I can use that
>instead. But when I go back, the other 2 options are also locked out.

Just ring/Phone 133276
Both my mobile and landline (Telstra) do not charge extra for calls.
My Mobile I use Amaysim (Optus 4G) $10 for 28 days, because I used
them since they started I also get 4 gig of data.

Make sure your CRN is correct
nothing else. A VERY clever robot answers and will put you through to
a person if needed
<https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/centrelink-customer-reference-number-crn>
https://tinyurl.com/2nme727r
A CRN is 9 numbers and ends with a letter. For example, 123 456 789A.
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law

Re: mygov/Centrelink online are farken yoosless

<tlifa7$397$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7848&group=aus.legal#7848

From: aun...@invalid.net (Aunt Esmae)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 20:28:53 +0800
 by: Aunt Esmae - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 12:28 UTC

Petzl wrote:
> Just ring/Phone 133276
> Both my mobile and landline (Telstra) do not charge extra for calls.
> My Mobile I use Amaysim (Optus 4G) $10 for 28 days, because I used
> them since they started I also get 4 gig of data.
>
> Make sure your CRN is correct
> nothing else. A VERY clever robot answers and will put you through to
> a person if needed
> <https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/centrelink-customer-reference-number-crn>
> https://tinyurl.com/2nme727r
> A CRN is 9 numbers and ends with a letter. For example, 123 456 789A.

CRN is correct. The whole thing is shite. When go back to Mygov, it says
Centrelink is linked, when it isn't. So unlink it, and start the linking
again. But just get the throbber. Seems to have cookies up its arse.
So change to a different browser. Instead try the verification by
documents. Driver's licence and Medicare - okay. But for birth
certificate, it doesn't accept registration number. I entered the number
and registration district. Eventually tried the composite registration
number, as with Mygovid: DDNNNNN 7-digit number. That works, but the
fuckers don't tell you that how it should be. And then asks for address,
phone number and other info and still says what you entered doesn't
match. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK.

Finally found in another forum, that if you have not used Centrelink for
5 years, all you details go in mothballs, and you have to go verify your
true real self at Cenno office with all the smelly deadbeats.

aus+uk / aus.legal / mygov/Centrelink online are farken yoosless