From: thi...@is.invalid (david)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Anyone merge KeepassXC files?
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 04:55:10 -0600
 by: david - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 10:55 UTC

Do you know how to merge multiple KeypassXC kdbx databases?

I don't want to lose data but some of the kdbx entries are duplicated and
some of those duplicated entries have different data inside of them because
they were copied to another PC and then modified on that PC since then.

How does KeepassXC handle that?

Re: Anyone merge KeepassXC files?

<r4np2j14i0hc338nq0mtuif1n57bohfu17@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=78662&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#78662

From: log...@t-online.de (Michael Logies)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: Anyone merge KeepassXC files?
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 13:12:34 +0200
 by: Michael Logies - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:12 UTC

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 04:55:10 -0600, david <this@is.invalid> wrote:

>How does KeepassXC handle that?

Don`t know. What works for me: My KeepassXC database is placed on
Google Drive, connected to apps on Linux (google-drive-ocamlfuse),
Windows (Google Drive installed), Android (Keepass2Android), ChromeOS.
They sync quite well with the the one database open on several systems
at the same time.

Regards

M.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Anyone merge KeepassXC files?