From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Newsgroups: or.politics,soc.history.war.misc
Subject: Re: Another Example of Israel's Strange "Genocide"
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 11:31:02 -0700
 by: a425couple - Thu, 24 Jun 2021 18:31 UTC

On 6/24/2021 5:21 AM, BT wrote:
> Israel offered COVID vaccines to the
> Palestinian Muslims.
>
> They refused.
>
> Oh well.

The poor Palestinians are allowing Hamas to
rule them. Hamas is incapable of actually
doing decent things. They say they could
not possibly actually conduct vaccinations
before the end of June.

How can they organize crowds to throw rocks,
and groups to fire rockets in under a hour,
but not get someone to give shots in over
a week??

Re: Another Example of Israel's Strange "Genocide"

<sb2ju009el@news4.newsguy.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=788&group=soc.history.war.misc#788

From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Newsgroups: or.politics,soc.history.war.misc
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 11:46:22 -0700
 by: a425couple - Thu, 24 Jun 2021 18:46 UTC

On 6/24/2021 11:31 AM, a425couple wrote:
> On 6/24/2021 5:21 AM, BT wrote:
>> Israel offered COVID vaccines to the
>> Palestinian Muslims.
>>
>> They refused.
>>
>> Oh well.
>>
> The poor Palestinians are allowing Hamas to
> rule them.  Hamas is incapable of actually
> doing decent things.  They say they could
> not possibly actually conduct vaccinations
> before the end of June.
>
> How can they organize crowds to throw rocks,
> and groups to fire rockets in under a hour,
> but not get someone to give shots in over
> a week??

from
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57525252
(this print is of 6-24-2021)

Covid: Palestinians cancel vaccine swap deal with Israel
Published 5 days ago

A Palestinian member of a health ministry vaccinates elderly
Palestinians against the COVID-19 coronavirus, in the village of Dura
near Hebron in the occupied West Bank
IMAGE COPYRIGHTGETTY IMAGES
image captionElderly Palestinians are among those being vaccinated in
the occupied West Bank
The Palestinian Authority has cancelled a deal under which Israel was to
give it at least one million Covid vaccines.

The authority said the Pfizer jabs were too close to their expiry date.

Earlier, Israel said it didn't need an ageing stock of vaccines and they
were to be used to speed up the Palestinian vaccination programme.

In return, the Palestinians were to give Israel a similar number of
vaccines they are expecting from the Pfizer organisation later in the year.

Palestinian Authority Health Minister Mai Alkaila said they had been
told the jabs would expire in July or August, but, when they arrived,
the marked date was June.

"That's not enough time to use them, so we rejected them," she said.

Israel has not commented on the alleged date.

Why Palestinians are behind in Covid vaccinations
Palestinian Authority spokesman Ibrahim Melhem said the initial delivery
of about 90,000 doses failed to conform "to the specifications contained
in the agreement, and accordingly Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh
instructed the minister of health to cancel the agreement".

"The government refuses to receive vaccines that are about to expire,"
he said in the statement carried by the official Wafa news agency.

Mr Melhem added that they would instead wait for the consignment of
vaccines the authority had ordered directly from Pfizer.

Vaccines have expiration dates so they are not used after their strength
diminishes. However, the World Health Organization has advised countries
not to throw away any expired Covid-19 doses yet, as more research is
being done into whether they could be viable for longer.

media captionFrom January: Vaccine divides in the Middle East
In a tweet earlier on Friday, Israel's new health minister Nitzan
Horowitz said that the "coronavirus knows no borders and does not
differentiate between people".

He said that the "important exchange of vaccines" was in the interests
of both sides and that he hoped for "co-operation between Israel and its
Palestinian neighbours in other areas".

Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett's office said "Israel has signed
an agreement with the Palestinian Authority, and will supply
approximately one million doses of Pfizer vaccine that are about to
expire", without specifying the use-by date.

"Israel will receive the same amount of doses of Pfizer in
September/October 2021, on behalf of what is destined for the
Palestinian Authority," the Israeli statement read.

About 55% of eligible Israelis have been given both doses as part of a
mass vaccination campaign.

The country reached a special deal with Pfizer-BioNTech, in which it
provided vital medical data in return for a quick rollout of the vaccine.

Some 30% of eligible Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and Gaza
have received at least one vaccine dose, according to Palestinian officials.

The Palestinians have already received vaccine doses from Israel, as
well as from Russia, China, the United Arab Emirates and the global
Covax vaccine-sharing initiative.

UN experts had been critical of Israel's failure to fully extend its
vaccination programme to Palestinians under its control.

The Israelis said the Palestinians were responsible for managing health
matters in the territories.

Related Topics

Re: Another Example of Israel's Strange "Genocide"

<sb2jv8$j6h$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=789&group=soc.history.war.misc#789

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,soc.history.war.misc
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 18:47:05 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Thu, 24 Jun 2021 18:47 UTC

a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote in

> On 6/24/2021 5:21 AM, BT wrote:
>> Israel offered COVID vaccines to the
>> Palestinian Muslims.
>>
>> They refused.
>>
>> Oh well.
>>
> The poor Palestinians are allowing Hamas to
> rule them. Hamas is incapable of actually
> doing decent things. They say they could
> not possibly actually conduct vaccinations
> before the end of June.
>
> How can they organize crowds to throw rocks,
> and groups to fire rockets in under a hour,
> but not get someone to give shots in over
> a week??

There would be no Hamas if Isreal would quit colonizing Palistine and
instead start negotiating in good faith.

Re: Another Example of Israel's Strange "Genocide"

<sb53tu023o6@news4.newsguy.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=792&group=soc.history.war.misc#792

From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Newsgroups: or.politics,soc.history.war.misc,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 10:31:42 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 25 Jun 2021 17:31 UTC

On 6/24/2021 11:47 AM, Baxter wrote:
> a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On 6/24/2021 5:21 AM, BT wrote:
>>> Israel offered COVID vaccines to the
>>> Palestinian Muslims.
>>>
>>> They refused.
>>>
>>> Oh well.
>>>
>> The poor Palestinians are allowing Hamas to
>> rule them. Hamas is incapable of actually
>> doing decent things. They say they could
>> not possibly actually conduct vaccinations
>> before the end of June.
>>
>> How can they organize crowds to throw rocks,
>> and groups to fire rockets in under a hour,
>> but not get someone to give shots in over
>> a week??
>
> There would be no Hamas if Isreal would quit colonizing Palistine and
> instead start negotiating in good faith.

Your views are pathetic.

In 1948 the UN offered both the Jews and the Palestinians
a good area for both of them to at last finally, have their
own homeland.
The Jews accepted the offer, and now for 73 years have
had a democratic and free homeland. The Palestinians
repeatedly refuse to accept even the existence of free
Jews in the area. And refuse all offers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Israel/comments/5kt1ei/meet_halfway/

When Hamas demands "Death to all Jews" and refuses to
ever recognize Israel's right to exist, there is no
meeting them half way.

Even Democrat John Kerry said
"Most troubling of all, Hamas continues to pursue an extremist
agenda: they refuse to accept Israel’s very right to exist.
They have a one-state vision of their own: all of the land is
Palestine. Hamas and other radical factions are responsible for
the most explicit forms of incitement to violence, and many of
the images that they use are truly appalling. And they are willing
to kill innocents in Israel and put the people of Gaza at risk in
order to advance that agenda."

"A hundred and twenty years ago, the First Zionist Congress was
convened in Basel by a group of Jewish visionaries, who decided
that the only effective response to the waves of anti-Semitic
horrors sweeping across Europe was to create a state in the
historic home of the Jewish people, where their ties to the
land went back centuries – a state that could defend its borders,
protect its people, and live in peace with its neighbors. That was
the vision. That was the modern beginning, and it remains the
dream of Israel today."

Palestinians keep refusing to accept their own land.
They would rather suffer and have grievance rather than
build for their own future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

full transcript of John Kerry speech:
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/full-text-john-kerry-2016-israel-mideast-peace-speech-transcript-233014

Re: Another Example of Israel's Strange "Genocide"

<sb60dg$19uq$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=793&group=soc.history.war.misc#793

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,soc.history.war.misc,sci.military.naval
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 01:37:52 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 01:37 UTC

> On 6/24/2021 11:47 AM, Baxter wrote:
>> a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> The poor Palestinians are allowing Hamas to
>>> rule them. Hamas is incapable of actually
>>> doing decent things. They say they could
>>> not possibly actually conduct vaccinations
>>> before the end of June.
>>>
>>> How can they organize crowds to throw rocks,
>>> and groups to fire rockets in under a hour,
>>> but not get someone to give shots in over
>>> a week??
>>
>> There would be no Hamas if Isreal would quit colonizing Palistine and
>> instead start negotiating in good faith.
>>
> Your views are pathetic.

Up yours!

> In 1948 the UN offered both the Jews and the Palestinians
> a good area for both of them to at last finally, have their
> own homeland.
> The Jews accepted the offer, and now for 73 years have
> had a democratic and free homeland. The Palestinians
> repeatedly refuse to accept even the existence of free
> Jews in the area. And refuse all offers.

Isreal (not the "Jews") has continued to enroach on Palastinian lands.

==========
Israel is a settler colony, annexing native land is what it does

Since its early days of colonising Palestine, the Zionist movement has
always aimed to establish a Greater Israel.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2020/7/7/israel-is-a-settler-colony-
annexing-native-land-is-what-it-does

===========
Israel and Palestine: a story of modern colonialism

The foundations of Israel are rooted in a colonial project that has
modernized its face but continues to subject Palestinians to military
occupation, land dispossession and unequal rights.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/north-africa-west-asia/israel-and-
palestine-story-of-modern-colonialism/

===============

You're parroting Zionist propaganda

Re: Another Example of Israel's Strange "Genocide"

<sb6a88$ne0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=794&group=soc.history.war.misc#794

From: PPP...@USA.org (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: or.politics,soc.history.war.misc,sci.military.naval
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 23:25:44 -0500
 by: PaxPerPoten - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 04:25 UTC
Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/x-vcard)

On 6/25/2021 8:37 PM, Baxter wrote:
> a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On 6/24/2021 11:47 AM, Baxter wrote:
>>> a425couple <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> There would be no Hamas if Isreal would quit colonizing Palistine and
>>> instead start negotiating in good faith.
>>>
>> Your views are pathetic.
>
> Up yours!
>

>> In 1948 the UN offered both the Jews and the Palestinians
>> a good area for both of them to at last finally, have their
>> own homeland.
>> The Jews accepted the offer, and now for 73 years have
>> had a democratic and free homeland. The Palestinians
>> repeatedly refuse to accept even the existence of free
>> Jews in the area. And refuse all offers.
>>
> Isreal (not the "Jews") has continued to enroach on Palastinian lands.
>
> ==========
> Israel is a settler colony, annexing native land is what it does
>
> Since its early days of colonising Palestine, the Zionist movement has
> always aimed to establish a Greater Israel.
>
> https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2020/7/7/israel-is-a-settler-colony-
> annexing-native-land-is-what-it-does
>
> ===========
> Israel and Palestine: a story of modern colonialism
>
> The foundations of Israel are rooted in a colonial project that has
> modernized its face but continues to subject Palestinians to military
> occupation, land dispossession and unequal rights.
>
> https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/north-africa-west-asia/israel-and-
> palestine-story-of-modern-colonialism/

> You're parroting Zionist propaganda

I agree! The murderous history of the Israeli settlers is horrific. They
were given their first land by an old Arab Sheik. In Gratitude they
murdered him and his whole tribe. Their history, if they had been any
other denomination would have ended in War Crimes at the Hague. The
Palestinians are not much better, but are fighting for the birthright
lands. Now watch..Some moron will charge these posts as Anti-Semitic,
when it is really about reality!>

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/x-vcard)