Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 10:48:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Was General Douglas MacArthur right that we should have annihilated
China when we had the chance?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 18:48 UTC

China - World Leader. ยท
Follow
Answered by
Charles Ang
Sun
Was General Douglas MacArthur right that we should have annihilated China when we had the chance?
The U.S. did have the chance under General Douglas MacArthur. He tried to take over North Korea, and Vietnam. However, he failed every time miserably.

He didn't tell the Americans that the Chinese were the real stuff he'd experienced firsthand. He brought the secret to his grave.

In the Vietnam War, he told his soldiers to prepare to home for Christmas in the most two weeks by that time, the Vietnam War was over. What happened, the Yankees had gone with the tail between the legs.