Today you'll start getting heavy metal radio on your dentures.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 Concerning Alcohol

SubjectAuthor
* Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 ConcerninKlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 ConceJerry Sauk
 +* Re: Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 ConceKWills
 |`* Re: Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 ConceKlausSchadenfreude
 | `- Re: Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 ConceKWills
 `- Re: Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 ConceKlausSchadenfreude

1
Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 Concerning Alcohol

<klj2cgdpa6kefq3ukbfjrhd73n4niukemi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7895&group=alt.food.fast-food#7895

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 Concerning Alcohol
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 16:31:57 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 23:31 UTC

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.food.fast-food/c/WGc3Y1xBhk0/m/vUirHX4RAwAJ

>> [?V]JerrySauk -11 points 22 hours ago
>> I got so drunk off that burger sometime's I couldn't go back to work
>> after lunch!!!!
>> -----

While I'm sure your spastic cursing got your post removed, your lying
didn't help either.

You did not get "drunk" off any hamburger. You are a liar.

Mr. BMSMA already proved conclusively that it would be impossible.

::On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 02:29:06 +0800, Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
::<ben...@futurama.gov> wrote:
::
::>Does the Midnight Moonshine burger have any alcohol? To
::>find out, i bought 3 burgers at Carl's Jr.:
::>
::>Midnight Moonshine burger
::>Redhook Beer-battered Cod burger
::>Big Chicken Fillet sandwich (control burger)
::>
::>To test them, i took the 3 burgers to the local hospital
::>emergency room blood lab, where they draw & test blood
::>from drunk drivers to determine how drunk they are. I
::>handed them over to the Nurse In Charge there, and asked
::>her to test them for ethanol.
::>
::>"Sure, we can", she said. "Just call back after 2 days,
::>and we'll have the data. That will be $52.20 per burger,
::>in advance."
::>
::>So i paid the lab fee, and called back on the 3rd day.
::>The results were:
::>
::>ETHANOL CONTENT, in Parts Per Billion (ppb)
::>Midnight Moonshine burger 6 ppb
::>Redhook Beer-battered Cod burger 10 ppb
::>Big Chicken Fillet sandwich 18 ppb
::>
::>The NIC said the ethanol traces are most likely from
::>natural decomposition taking place, mainly of the
::>tomatoes and bread. You find those kinds of traces in
::>any fresh produce.
::>
::>The fact that the Chicken Fillet had the most ethanol
::>shows that it didn't come from the Moonshine or the Beer,
::>if any was actually used at all, since that one was made
::>without any booze, unless the chickens were offered a
::>last martini before their little heads were chopped off.
::>
::>Six parts per billion, people!... That's not even enough
::>alcohol to get a whiff of, not enough to see without a
::>microscope, let alone get "buzzed" on it. It's only
::>detectable at all due to the advanced state of the art of
::>modern spectroscopy equipment. It's essentially ZERO.
::>
::>We trust that this conclusive scientific proof will CLOSE
::>THE DISCUSSION of alcohol in the Moonshine Burger Souce
::>ONCE AND FOR ALL!
::
::So you're saying that Jerry could get just as "drunk" eating produce
::as he did on a Moonshine Burger?
::
::<SPOCK>
::Fascinating...
::</SPOCK>
::

"Are you really so weak in your position that you have to resort to
child-ish name-calling" - Jerry Sauk

"YOU COCKSUCKING CUNT CENSOZRING NAZI!!!!" - Jerry Sauk

Re: Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 Concerning Alcohol

<J82dnZCCgIdUmkr9nZ2dnUU7-V3NnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8050&group=alt.food.fast-food#8050

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:18:23 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 25 Jun 2021 19:18 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.food.fast-food/c/WGc3Y1xBhk0/m/vUirHX4RAwAJ
>
>>> [?V]JerrySauk -11 points 22 hours ago
>>> I got so drunk off that burger sometime's I couldn't go back to work
>>> after lunch!!!!
>>> -----
>
> While I'm sure your spastic cursing got your post removed, your lying
> didn't help either.
>
> You did not get "drunk" off any hamburger. You are a liar.

That wasn't me that wrote that, klous, that was Bite My shiney Metal Ass
impersonating me. (BMSMA)

Re: Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 Concerning Alcohol

<j67edg5amssn5hobhrgekf53l290o0vqd2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8056&group=alt.food.fast-food#8056

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 05:26:03 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 12:26 UTC

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:18:23 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.food.fast-food/c/WGc3Y1xBhk0/m/vUirHX4RAwAJ

>> While I'm sure your spastic cursing got your post removed, your lying
>> didn't help either.
>>
>> You did not get "drunk" off any hamburger. You are a liar.
>
>That wasn't me that wrote that, klous, that was Bite My shiney Metal Ass
>impersonating me. (BMSMA)

I eagerly await the evidence you will present that proves your
claim. If you're lying, you won't offer the evidence. It will not
exist.

--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.

Re: Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 Concerning Alcohol

<4ecedgl6c6njoq45q110tm2t3vqone37me@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8070&group=alt.food.fast-food#8070

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 06:58:56 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 13:58 UTC

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:18:23 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.food.fast-food/c/WGc3Y1xBhk0/m/vUirHX4RAwAJ

>> While I'm sure your spastic cursing got your post removed, your lying
>> didn't help either.
>>
>> You did not get "drunk" off any hamburger. You are a liar.
>
>That wasn't me that wrote that, klous, that was Bite My shiney Metal Ass
>impersonating me. (BMSMA)

You really need to read before responding, Jenny.

Re: Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 Concerning Alcohol

<l4tedgts5354q04m6k3gcbe8vf38ad9hpe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8073&group=alt.food.fast-food#8073

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 11:41:32 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 18:41 UTC

On Sat, 26 Jun 2021 05:26:03 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:18:23 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.food.fast-food/c/WGc3Y1xBhk0/m/vUirHX4RAwAJ

>>> While I'm sure your spastic cursing got your post removed, your lying
>>> didn't help either.
>>>
>>> You did not get "drunk" off any hamburger. You are a liar.
>>
>>That wasn't me that wrote that, klous, that was Bite My shiney Metal Ass
>>impersonating me. (BMSMA)
>
> I eagerly await the evidence you will present that proves your
>claim. If you're lying, you won't offer the evidence. It will not
>exist.

Jenny doesn't know how to prove it. But I do recall him saying he got
inebriated from eating someone's burger with a "bourbon sauce," before
he got schooled on the fact that it would be impossible, even for a
lightweight like him.

Re: Since Jenny Has No Clue How To Look Things Up, A Repeat Post From 2016 Concerning Alcohol

<bapgdg9bh35fgk7b1jtp3menblkmu097bc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8077&group=alt.food.fast-food#8077

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 04:47:34 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 11:47 UTC

On Sat, 26 Jun 2021 11:41:32 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Jun 2021 05:26:03 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:18:23 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>That wasn't me that wrote that, klous, that was Bite My shiney Metal Ass
>>>impersonating me. (BMSMA)
>>
>> I eagerly await the evidence you will present that proves your
>>claim. If you're lying, you won't offer the evidence. It will not
>>exist.
>
>Jenny doesn't know how to prove it. But I do recall him saying he got
>inebriated from eating someone's burger with a "bourbon sauce," before
>he got schooled on the fact that it would be impossible, even for a
>lightweight like him.

Whereas Jenny was, and is, lying, no evidence will be presented.
Anyone and everyone reading will know this.

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President