From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Newsgroups: soc.history.war.misc
Subject: Israel & vaccine to Palestine
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 07:54:58 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:54 UTC

Offered 6-21-2020
Profile photo for Avinoam Ben Dor
Avinoam Ben Dor
·
Follow
Lives in IsraelSun
Why did Israel send a soon to pass last use day vaccine to Palestine?
100,000 viles of vaccines were sent to the PA with expiry date the end
of June 2021.

Another million viles were to be sent with expiry date end July 2021.

The PA health authorities knew about this information well in advance
and agreed.

If organized properly, they could have used these vaccines to vaccinate
at least a half million people.

For some internal squabbles and blame games, they decided to cancel the
deal.

No problem. We will use what we can and the rest will be destroyed.

451 viewsView 31 upvotes · Answer requested by Mika Timonen