From: unbreaka...@secmail.pro (Unbreakable Disease)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,misc.news.internet.discuss,can.politics,alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Burger King Goes Double Anal on Children: Donating Chick Sandwich
Money to Child Tranny Group
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 12:18:00 +0000
 by: Unbreakable Disease - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 12:18 UTC

Is this satire?

--
Tip me: bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

bitcoin:bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

Re: Burger King Goes Double Anal on Children: Donating Chick Sandwich Money to Child Tranny Group

<chine.bleu-B07505.06095112062021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7908&group=alt.food.fast-food#7908

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,misc.news.internet.discuss,can.politics,alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Burger King Goes Double Anal on Children: Donating Chick Sandwich Money to Child Tranny Group
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 06:09:59 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 13:09 UTC

In article <sa28n6$lt8$2@dont-email.me>,
Unbreakable Disease <unbreakable@secmail.pro> wrote:

> On 11.06.2021 23:01, GLOBUS wrote:
> > https://dailystormer.su/

> Is this satire?

Daily Stormer is a joke not a satire.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Burger King Goes Double Anal on Children: Donating Chick Sandwich Money to Child Tranny Group

<2aWdnVayd42bs1j9nZ2dnUU7-cPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7915&group=alt.food.fast-food#7915

Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!news.neodome.net!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.de!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!buffer2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.earthlink.com!news.earthlink.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,misc.news.internet.discuss,can.politics,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 16:58:25 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 21:58 UTC

"Unbreakable Disease" wrote in message news:sa28n6$lt8$2@dont-email.me...

> Is this satire?

Anything posted by the Neoforger usually is...

Re: Burger King Goes Double Anal on Children: Donating Chick Sandwich Money to Child Tranny Group

<eo0ccgt8cr98gurste6dbppeb6kb6ufp0o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7921&group=alt.food.fast-food#7921

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,misc.news.internet.discuss,can.politics,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 06:07:30 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 13 Jun 2021 13:07 UTC

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 12:18:00 +0000, Unbreakable Disease
<unbreakable@secmail.pro> wrote:

>> https://dailystormer.su/burger-king-goes-double-anal-on-children-donating-chick-sandwich-money-to-child-tranny-group/

[...]

>Is this satire?

No one with an ounce of sense takes daily stormer as anything
more than a joke. A sad, pathetic, joke.

--
KWills
counselor.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Burger King Goes Double Anal on Children: Donating Chick Sandwich Money to Child Tranny Group