"Just think of a computer as hardware you can program." -- Nigel de la Tierre

interests / alt.food.fast-food / McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police

SubjectAuthor
* McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots abuh buh biden
`* Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shooJerry Sauk
 +* Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shooKlaus Schadenfreude
 |`* Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shooStuart Rawlings
 | +- Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shooJerry Sauk
 | +* Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoome
 | |`* Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shooKlausSchadenfreude
 | | `- Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shooStuart Rawlings
 | `* Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shooKlausSchadenfreude
 |  `- Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shooStuart Rawlings
 +- Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1Just Wondering
 `- Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shooKWills

1
McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police

<XnsAD49146F8E144F1104@0.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7936&group=alt.food.fast-food#7936

From: droo...@gmail.com (buh buh biden)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,soc.culture.african.american,atl.general,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Subject: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 09:00:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: buh buh biden - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 09:00 UTC

A customer at a McDonald's in Georgia has been arrested after allegedly
spitting on one employee and shooting another during an argument that
ensued at the pick-up window.

The incident occurred at approximately 9:11 p.m. on Thursday when the
suspect, later identified as 26-year-old Devonte Watts of Stone Mountain,
Georgia, pulled up to a McDonald's restaurant located off of U.S. Highway
129 North, about 55 miles northeast of Atlanta, and proceeded to order
some food, said the Jefferson Police Department in a statement on social
media.

At some point, an argument between Watts and the employee receiving his
order took place and when the customer pulled up to the pick-up window in
his car, authorities say that he then allegedly spat on the employee.

But the incident did not end there.

"The employee went outside to confront the customer," the Jefferson Police
Department said. "The argument continued, and as the customer drove away
he fired one shot towards the employee. The bullet actually hit a second
employee who had gone outside with the first employee to try to defuse the
situation."

The employee who was shot in the altercation was immediately taken to a
hospital and treated for non-life-threatening injuries. The suspect fled
the scene of the crime.

In an update posted less than 24 hours after the shooting, the Jefferson
Police Department said that they had arrested Watts and that he is now
facing multiple charges including aggravated battery, aggravated assault,
possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm
during commission of a crime.

"We'd like to thank all the agencies who assisted us with this incident
including Jackson County Sheriff's Office, Georgia Bureau of
Investigations, Gainesville Police Department & Hall County Sheriff's
Office," said Jefferson Police Department.

Anybody with any further information regarding the shooting is urged to
call the Jefferson Police Department at 706-367-5231.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mcdonalds-customer-spits-employee-shoots-pick-
window-argument/story?id=78236887

Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police

<3bednVQtTZk7k0P9nZ2dnUU7-bvNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8085&group=alt.food.fast-food#8085

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,soc.culture.african.american,atl.general,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:50:45 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 30 Jun 2021 17:50 UTC

"buh buh biden" <drooler@gmail.com> wrote in message
>A customer at a McDonald's in Georgia has been arrested after allegedly
> spitting on one employee and shooting another during an argument that
> ensued at the pick-up window.
>
> The incident occurred at approximately 9:11 p.m. on Thursday when the
> suspect, later identified as 26-year-old Devonte Watts of Stone Mountain,
> Georgia, pulled up to a McDonald's restaurant located off of U.S. Highway
> 129 North, about 55 miles northeast of Atlanta, and proceeded to order
> some food, said the Jefferson Police Department in a statement on social
> media.
>
> At some point, an argument between Watts and the employee receiving his
> order took place and when the customer pulled up to the pick-up window in
> his car, authorities say that he then allegedly spat on the employee.
>
> But the incident did not end there.
>
> "The employee went outside to confront the customer," the Jefferson Police
> Department said. "The argument continued, and as the customer drove away
> he fired one shot towards the employee. The bullet actually hit a second
> employee who had gone outside with the first employee to try to defuse the
> situation."
>
> The employee who was shot in the altercation was immediately taken to a
> hospital and treated for non-life-threatening injuries. The suspect fled
> the scene of the crime.
>
> In an update posted less than 24 hours after the shooting, the Jefferson
> Police Department said that they had arrested Watts and that he is now
> facing multiple charges including aggravated battery, aggravated assault,
> possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm
> during commission of a crime.
>
> "We'd like to thank all the agencies who assisted us with this incident
> including Jackson County Sheriff's Office, Georgia Bureau of
> Investigations, Gainesville Police Department & Hall County Sheriff's
> Office," said Jefferson Police Department.
>
> Anybody with any further information regarding the shooting is urged to
> call the Jefferson Police Department at 706-367-5231.
>
> https://abcnews.go.com/US/mcdonalds-customer-spits-employee-shoots-pick-
> window-argument/story?id=78236887

The guy was a convicted felon... why the fuck was he not in Jail? Why are
politician's so weak on crime?

Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police

<cq3sdgh8gtavtvvnpui6boipn47i93r7rh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8087&group=alt.food.fast-food#8087

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,soc.culture.african.american,atl.general,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 11:55:36 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 18:55 UTC

On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:50:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> https://abcnews.go.com/US/mcdonalds-customer-spits-employee-shoots-pick-
>> window-argument/story?id=78236887
>
>The guy was a convicted felon... why the fuck was he not in Jail? Why are
>politician's so weak on crime?

So, do you think that every felony is a life sentence without the
possibility of parole, Jenny?

The employee was pretty stupid going outside to confront the customer.

That sounds like something you would have done.

Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police

<NhtDI.1089$pi.294@fx27.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8091&group=alt.food.fast-food#8091

Subject: Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1
employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,soc.culture.african.american,atl.general,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
From: JW...@jw.com (Just Wondering)
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 18:42:21 -0600
 by: Just Wondering - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 00:42 UTC

On 6/30/2021 11:50 AM, Jerry Sauk wrote:
> "buh buh biden" <drooler@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> A customer at a McDonald's in Georgia has been arrested after allegedly
>> spitting on one employee and shooting another during an argument that
>> ensued at the pick-up window.
>>
>> The incident occurred at approximately 9:11 p.m. on Thursday when the
>> suspect, later identified as 26-year-old Devonte Watts of Stone Mountain,
>> Georgia, pulled up to a McDonald's restaurant located off of U.S. Highway
>> 129 North, about 55 miles northeast of Atlanta, and proceeded to order
>> some food, said the Jefferson Police Department in a statement on social
>> media.
>>
>> At some point, an argument between Watts and the employee receiving his
>> order took place and when the customer pulled up to the pick-up window in
>> his car, authorities say that he then allegedly spat on the employee.
>>
>> But the incident did not end there.
>>
>> "The employee went outside to confront the customer," the Jefferson Police
>> Department said. "The argument continued, and as the customer drove away
>> he fired one shot towards the employee. The bullet actually hit a second
>> employee who had gone outside with the first employee to try to defuse the
>> situation."
>>
>> The employee who was shot in the altercation was immediately taken to a
>> hospital and treated for non-life-threatening injuries. The suspect fled
>> the scene of the crime.
>>
>> In an update posted less than 24 hours after the shooting, the Jefferson
>> Police Department said that they had arrested Watts and that he is now
>> facing multiple charges including aggravated battery, aggravated assault,
>> possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm
>> during commission of a crime.
>>
>> "We'd like to thank all the agencies who assisted us with this incident
>> including Jackson County Sheriff's Office, Georgia Bureau of
>> Investigations, Gainesville Police Department & Hall County Sheriff's
>> Office," said Jefferson Police Department.
>>
>> Anybody with any further information regarding the shooting is urged to
>> call the Jefferson Police Department at 706-367-5231.
>>
>> https://abcnews.go.com/US/mcdonalds-customer-spits-employee-shoots-pick-
>> window-argument/story?id=78236887
>
> The guy was a convicted felon... why the fuck was he not in Jail? Why are
> politician's so weak on crime?

Universal gun background checks and a ban on AR-15s would have
prevented this.

Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police

<jdmtdglb76pmm3itb41tprj67uqgdfi4ba@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8095&group=alt.food.fast-food#8095

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,soc.culture.african.american,atl.general,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 02:18:16 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 09:18 UTC

On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:50:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"buh buh biden" <drooler@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>A customer at a McDonald's in Georgia has been arrested after allegedly
>> spitting on one employee and shooting another during an argument that
>> ensued at the pick-up window.
>>
>> The incident occurred at approximately 9:11 p.m. on Thursday when the
>> suspect, later identified as 26-year-old Devonte Watts of Stone Mountain,
>> Georgia, pulled up to a McDonald's restaurant located off of U.S. Highway
>> 129 North, about 55 miles northeast of Atlanta, and proceeded to order
>> some food, said the Jefferson Police Department in a statement on social
>> media.
>>
>> At some point, an argument between Watts and the employee receiving his
>> order took place and when the customer pulled up to the pick-up window in
>> his car, authorities say that he then allegedly spat on the employee.
>>
>> But the incident did not end there.
>>
>> "The employee went outside to confront the customer," the Jefferson Police
>> Department said. "The argument continued, and as the customer drove away
>> he fired one shot towards the employee. The bullet actually hit a second
>> employee who had gone outside with the first employee to try to defuse the
>> situation."
>>
>> The employee who was shot in the altercation was immediately taken to a
>> hospital and treated for non-life-threatening injuries. The suspect fled
>> the scene of the crime.
>>
>> In an update posted less than 24 hours after the shooting, the Jefferson
>> Police Department said that they had arrested Watts and that he is now
>> facing multiple charges including aggravated battery, aggravated assault,
>> possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm
>> during commission of a crime.
>>
>> "We'd like to thank all the agencies who assisted us with this incident
>> including Jackson County Sheriff's Office, Georgia Bureau of
>> Investigations, Gainesville Police Department & Hall County Sheriff's
>> Office," said Jefferson Police Department.
>>
>> Anybody with any further information regarding the shooting is urged to
>> call the Jefferson Police Department at 706-367-5231.
>>
>> https://abcnews.go.com/US/mcdonalds-customer-spits-employee-shoots-pick-
>> window-argument/story?id=78236887
>
>The guy was a convicted felon... why the fuck was he not in Jail? Why are
>politician's so weak on crime?

Maybe he served his time and was released. Maybe he was paroled.
Few felonies have a life sentence without any chance of parole.

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police

<MPG.3b48c5fdc85f1bf4989762@useast.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8098&group=alt.food.fast-food#8098

From: s.f.rawl...@invalid.invalid (Stuart Rawlings)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,atl.general,sac.politics,soc.culture.african.american,talk.politics.guns
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 07:43:43 -0400
 by: Stuart Rawlings - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 11:43 UTC

On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:50:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> The guy was a convicted felon... why the fuck was he not in Jail?

So is KWills and he's not in jail anymore...

KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG

Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police

<ao-dnepfyY6xp3n9nZ2dnUU7-THNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8142&group=alt.food.fast-food#8142

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,atl.general,sac.politics,soc.culture.african.american,talk.politics.guns
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 17:23:33 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 22:23 UTC

"Stuart Rawlings" <s.f.rawlings@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:50:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> The guy was a convicted felon... why the fuck was he not in Jail?
>>
> So is KWills and he's not in jail anymore...
>
> KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
>
> https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
>
> Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
> yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>
> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG

Good point. Unfo0rtunetly their's no way to tell if that's oboama., trump
or Bidon's foult.

Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police

<MPG.3b4e133ba73318c898968a@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8143&group=alt.food.fast-food#8143

From: me...@me.me (me)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,atl.general,soc.culture.african.american,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 08:14:40 -0400
 by: me - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 12:14 UTC

In article <MPG.3b48c5fdc85f1bf4989762@useast.newsdemon.com>, s.f.rawlings@invalid.invalid says...

> On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:50:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> > The guy was a convicted felon... why the fuck was he not in Jail?
> >
> So is KWills and he's not in jail anymore...
>
> KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
>
> https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
>
> Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
> yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>
> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG

KWills dirty deeds are well documented -

https://tinyurl.com/xvr8hmbk tsk tsk

Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police

<2o8begd9hfjubkilgs3rcaaevj23ct7pk8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8154&group=alt.food.fast-food#8154

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,atl.general,sac.politics,soc.culture.african.american,talk.politics.guns
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 05:50:46 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 12:50 UTC

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 07:43:43 -0400, Stuart Rawlings
<s.f.rawlings@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:50:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> The guy was a convicted felon... why the fuck was he not in Jail?
>>
>So is KWills and he's not in jail anymore...
>
>KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
>
>https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

Stuart Rawling arrested for murder
https://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/17274987.stuart-rawling-pleads-guilty-murdering-declan-bunting/

Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police

<pp8begl2pv0h2vkjacedf06f32gvdgsdfl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8155&group=alt.food.fast-food#8155

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,atl.general,soc.culture.african.american,talk.politics.guns
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 05:51:21 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 12:51 UTC

On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 08:14:40 -0400, me <me@me.me> wrote:

>In article <MPG.3b48c5fdc85f1bf4989762@useast.newsdemon.com>, s.f.rawlings@invalid.invalid says...
>>
>> On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:50:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> > The guy was a convicted felon... why the fuck was he not in Jail?
>> >
>> So is KWills and he's not in jail anymore...
>>
>> KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
>>
>> https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
>>
>> Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
>> yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>>
>> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG
>>
>KWills dirty deeds are well documented -

Actually, they're not. But feel free.

Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police

<MPG.3b4f87358edc06a7989767@useast.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8156&group=alt.food.fast-food#8156

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: s.f.rawl...@invalid.invalid (Stuart Rawlings)
Newsgroups: alt.baldspot,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,atl.general,talk.politics.guns
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 10:42:03 -0400
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed8.news.xs4all.nl!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc3.netnews.com!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr2.iad1.usenetexpress.com!2a07:8080:119:fe:7c90:f86:d1cf:7603.MISMATCH!news.newsdemon.com!not-for-mail
 by: Stuart Rawlings - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 14:42 UTC

In article <pp8begl2pv0h2vkjacedf06f32gvdgsdfl@4ax.com>, klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com says...

> On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 08:14:40 -0400, me <me@me.me> wrote:
>
> >In article <MPG.3b48c5fdc85f1bf4989762@useast.newsdemon.com>, s.f.rawlings@invalid.invalid says...
> >>
> >> On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:50:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> >> >
> >> So is KWills and he's not in jail anymore...
> >>
> >> KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
> >>
> >> https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
> >>
> >> Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
> >> yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
> >>
> >> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG
> >>
> > KWills dirty deeds are well documented -
> >
>> https://tinyurl.com/xvr8hmbk
>>
>> https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
>>
> Actually, they're not. But feel free.

Awwww how cute, Klaus sucks the fat fuck felon's
dick. I've restored the documentation that makes
you and your boyfriend KWills so butthurt you feel
the need to snip it.

You're welcome.

HTH/HAND

Re: McDonald's felon-in-possession-of-firearm customer spits at 1 employee, shoots another during pick-up window argument: Police

<MPG.3b4faccd6c0c6425989768@useast.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8157&group=alt.food.fast-food#8157

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: s.f.rawl...@invalid.invalid (Stuart Rawlings)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,atl.general,sac.politics,talk.politics.guns
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 13:22:36 -0400
 by: Stuart Rawlings - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 17:22 UTC

In article <2o8begd9hfjubkilgs3rcaaevj23ct7pk8@4ax.com>, klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com says...

> On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 07:43:43 -0400, Stuart Rawlings
> <s.f.rawlings@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:50:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> >> The guy was a convicted felon... why the fuck was he not in Jail?
> >>
> >So is KWills and he's not in jail anymore...
> >
> >KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -
> >
> >https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
> >

> Stuart Rawling arrested for murder
> https://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/17274987.stuart-rawling-pleads-guilty-murdering-declan-bunting/

Wrong spelling, slurping fuckwit.