From: nof...@school.com (No Fags!`)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,fl.general,alt.education,sac.politics,alt.politics
Subject: WATCH: Florida gay pedofile teacher upset he can't share gay experiences with kindergartners
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:09:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: No Fags!` - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:09 UTC

A kindergarten teacher in Florida spoke out against the state's Parental
Rights in Education Act Tuesday, stating how upset he is he won't be able
to share the experiences of his and his partner's lives with his students.

"It truly makes me feel like I am not trusted as a professional. I know my
kindergarten standards through and through, and nowhere in our curriculum
does it have anything about teaching sexual orientation or sexual
identity," Cory Bernaert said while speaking with MSNBC. "I am afraid for
my colleagues, myself, and my students."

State officials should encourage educators like Bernaert to have
discussions with students, he said.

His students have questions, according to Bernaert, and they want to know
who his partner is.

Educators need to discuss their home lives with students to build
meaningful and productive relationships, he argued.

"It scares me that I am not going to be able to have these conversations
with my children ... I don�t want to have to hide that my partner and I
went paddleboarding this weekend," the teacher said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/watch-florida-teacher-upset-he-
cant-share-gay-experiences-with-kindergartners

Children don't need to hear about you faggots spanking each other in the
bedroom.