I couldn't possibly fail to disagree with you less.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Why is the CCP in denial about repression in China? Is Amnesty International allowed in Mainland China?

SubjectAuthor
* Why is the CCP in denial about repression in China? Is AmnestyRusty Wyse
+- Re: Why is the CCP in denial about repression in China? Is Amnestyboro
`- Re: Why is the CCP in denial about repression in China? Is Amnesty InternationalA. Filip

1
Why is the CCP in denial about repression in China? Is Amnesty International allowed in Mainland China?

<d4373350-d561-4586-b208-967cfca3f31an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7953&group=soc.culture.china#7953

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 11:53:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Why is the CCP in denial about repression in China? Is Amnesty
International allowed in Mainland China?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:53 UTC

Gerald Tomyn
·
Follow
Dec 7
Why is the CCP in denial about repression in China? Is Amnesty International allowed in Mainland China?
The better question would be: why are you brainwashed about the “repression” narrative?

Amnesty International is not what it seems. I’ve seen this with my own eyes. They are blatently pro-US. They take every “repression” narrative at face value without investigation to see if it’s true.

Re: Why is the CCP in denial about repression in China? Is Amnesty International allowed in Mainland China?

<srmtr3$tnt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7984&group=soc.culture.china#7984

From: toi...@tr.com (boro)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
International allowed in Mainland China?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 23:58:51 +0800
 by: boro - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 15:58 UTC

On 10/1/2022 3:53 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:

> Gerald Tomyn
> ·
> Follow
> Dec 7
> Why is the CCP in denial about repression in China? Is Amnesty International allowed in Mainland China?
> The better question would be: why are you brainwashed about the “repression” narrative?
>
> Amnesty International is not what it seems. I’ve seen this with my own eyes. They are blatently pro-US. They take every “repression” narrative at face value without investigation to see if it’s true.

Amnesty International is one of the many ruled-based world order set up
by US to fabricate and use against countries but not at their five eyes
- US, Australia, Canada, UK, N.Zealand, and Western Europe, too.

They are a load of bull shits spending money that were contributed
countries for their own purpose to contain countries which they want to
attack and aimed at upturning overnment political system which they
disliked, instead.

Re: Why is the CCP in denial about repression in China? Is Amnesty International allowed in Mainland China?

<anfi+59pc8hlwif-m1c3@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7985&group=soc.culture.china#7985

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Why is the CCP in denial about repression in China? Is Amnesty International allowed in Mainland China?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:17:45 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:MZuQi6klJtTNl/4YPG7JBEL1BA4=
 by: A. Filip - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:17 UTC

Rusty Wyse <rst888wxyz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gerald Tomyn
> ·
> Follow
> Dec 7
> Why is the CCP in denial about repression in China? Is Amnesty
> International allowed in Mainland China? The better question would
> be: why are you brainwashed about the “repression” narrative?
>
> Amnesty International is not what it seems. I’ve seen this with my own
> eyes. They are blatently pro-US. They take every “repression”
> narrative at face value without investigation to see if it’s true.

USA can play/use Amnesty International.
*WHY* can't PRC play/use e.g. Black Lives Matter?
Missing opportunities so good is telling a lot IMHO.

"The principle of reciprocity is the most sacred".

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.