Chemist who falls in acid is absorbed in work.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution Centers

SubjectAuthor
* British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution CentersKlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution CentersJerry Sauk
 +* Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution CentersKWills
 |`* Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distributionzelgensetter
 | `* Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution CentersJerry Sauk
 |  `- Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution CentersKWills
 `- Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution CentersKlausSchadenfreude

1
British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution Centers

<k57iagljs34ngm14389ut8n1leldjm3fr7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7295&group=alt.food.fast-food#7295

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution Centers
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 08:03:40 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 22 May 2021 15:03 UTC

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57210428

Animal Rebellion said activists were using trucks and bamboo
structures to stop lorries leaving depots in Hemel Hempstead,
Basingstoke, Coventry and Heywood, Greater Manchester.

The group is targeting McDonald's "for its role in the climate
emergency".

McDonald's UK said it was "assessing the impact" of the protest on
supplies.

A spokeswoman said: "Our distribution centres are currently facing
disruption. We are assessing the impact on deliveries to our
restaurants and to menu items. We apologise to our customers for any
disappointment caused."

Mr Ozden told the BBC the meat and dairy industry was "causing huge
amounts of rainforest deforestation, emitting vast quantities of
greenhouse gases and killing billions of animals each year".

"The only sustainable and realistic way to feed 10 billion people is
with a plant-based food system. Organic, free-range and 'sustainable'
animal-based options simply aren't good enough", he said.

What's the best way to deal with these people?

(a) stop making hamburgers from meat
(b) McFlamethrowers
(c) McSnowplows

Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution Centers

<odGdnX_NIe3eZCz9nZ2dnUU7-YnNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7690&group=alt.food.fast-food#7690

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 02:25:34 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 28 May 2021 07:25 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57210428
>
> Animal Rebellion said activists were using trucks and bamboo
> structures to stop lorries leaving depots in Hemel Hempstead,
> Basingstoke, Coventry and Heywood, Greater Manchester.
>
> The group is targeting McDonald's "for its role in the climate
> emergency".
>
> McDonald's UK said it was "assessing the impact" of the protest on
> supplies.
>
> A spokeswoman said: "Our distribution centres are currently facing
> disruption. We are assessing the impact on deliveries to our
> restaurants and to menu items. We apologise to our customers for any
> disappointment caused."
>
> Mr Ozden told the BBC the meat and dairy industry was "causing huge
> amounts of rainforest deforestation, emitting vast quantities of
> greenhouse gases and killing billions of animals each year".
>
> "The only sustainable and realistic way to feed 10 billion people is
> with a plant-based food system. Organic, free-range and 'sustainable'
> animal-based options simply aren't good enough", he said.
>
> What's the best way to deal with these people?
>
> (a) stop making hamburgers from meat
> (b) McFlamethrowers
> (c) McSnowplows

Uh, excuse me, but why is mcdonald's responsible for "climate change"? IF
anything, they PREVENT it by more efficient cooking of the food. Having one
stove to serve hunder's of meal's a day instead of one stove for one person.

By the way klous, that fact that these idiot's target mcdonald's proves that
if mcdonald's went out of business the grocery store's wouldn't be able to
keep up.

Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution Centers

<sue4bg90bij83etg0g0n71j1511537s76j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7702&group=alt.food.fast-food#7702

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 06:05:07 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 29 May 2021 13:05 UTC

On Fri, 28 May 2021 02:25:34 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57210428
>>
>> Animal Rebellion said activists were using trucks and bamboo
>> structures to stop lorries leaving depots in Hemel Hempstead,
>> Basingstoke, Coventry and Heywood, Greater Manchester.
>>
>> The group is targeting McDonald's "for its role in the climate
>> emergency".
>>
>> McDonald's UK said it was "assessing the impact" of the protest on
>> supplies.
>>
>> A spokeswoman said: "Our distribution centres are currently facing
>> disruption. We are assessing the impact on deliveries to our
>> restaurants and to menu items. We apologise to our customers for any
>> disappointment caused."
>>
>> Mr Ozden told the BBC the meat and dairy industry was "causing huge
>> amounts of rainforest deforestation, emitting vast quantities of
>> greenhouse gases and killing billions of animals each year".
>>
>> "The only sustainable and realistic way to feed 10 billion people is
>> with a plant-based food system. Organic, free-range and 'sustainable'
>> animal-based options simply aren't good enough", he said.
>>
>> What's the best way to deal with these people?
>>
>> (a) stop making hamburgers from meat
>> (b) McFlamethrowers
>> (c) McSnowplows
>
>Uh, excuse me, but why is mcdonald's responsible for "climate change"? IF
>anything, they PREVENT it by more efficient cooking of the food. Having one
>stove to serve hunder's of meal's a day instead of one stove for one person.

Name just one restaurant that uses one stove for one person.

[Cue crickets]

>By the way klous, that fact that these idiot's target mcdonald's proves that
>if mcdonald's went out of business the grocery store's wouldn't be able to
>keep up.

For a short time, maybe. But as we leaned with the pandemic, all
fast food restaurants can close and people would be fine.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution Centers

<u0h4bg52n66ujql7rbnj1hc896hcs29nd6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7709&group=alt.food.fast-food#7709

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 06:40:46 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 29 May 2021 13:40 UTC

On Fri, 28 May 2021 02:25:34 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57210428
>>
>> Animal Rebellion said activists were using trucks and bamboo
>> structures to stop lorries leaving depots in Hemel Hempstead,
>> Basingstoke, Coventry and Heywood, Greater Manchester.
>>
>> The group is targeting McDonald's "for its role in the climate
>> emergency".
>>
>> McDonald's UK said it was "assessing the impact" of the protest on
>> supplies.
>>
>> A spokeswoman said: "Our distribution centres are currently facing
>> disruption. We are assessing the impact on deliveries to our
>> restaurants and to menu items. We apologise to our customers for any
>> disappointment caused."
>>
>> Mr Ozden told the BBC the meat and dairy industry was "causing huge
>> amounts of rainforest deforestation, emitting vast quantities of
>> greenhouse gases and killing billions of animals each year".
>>
>> "The only sustainable and realistic way to feed 10 billion people is
>> with a plant-based food system. Organic, free-range and 'sustainable'
>> animal-based options simply aren't good enough", he said.
>>
>> What's the best way to deal with these people?
>>
>> (a) stop making hamburgers from meat
>> (b) McFlamethrowers
>> (c) McSnowplows
>
>Uh, excuse me, but why is mcdonald's responsible for "climate change"?

Try reading the article instead of just looking at the pictures,
Jenny.

> IF
>anything, they PREVENT it by more efficient cooking of the food. Having one
>stove to serve hunder's of meal's a day instead of one stove for one person.
>
>By the way klous, that fact that these idiot's target mcdonald's proves that
>if mcdonald's went out of business the grocery store's wouldn't be able to
>keep up.

By the way, Jenny, it doesn't even come close to proving any such
thing, as I already proved to you, and which you ran away from.

Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution Centers

<s90dvk$1rdd$13@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7724&group=alt.food.fast-food#7724

From: use...@ex.net (zelgensetter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution
Centers
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 10:20:03 -0600
 by: zelgensetter - Sun, 30 May 2021 16:20 UTC

On 5/29/2021 7:05 AM, KWills wrote:
> But as we leaned with the pandemic, all
> fast food restaurants can close and people would be fine.

Are you on drugs?

All fast food places did NOT close.

WTF is up with you?

Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution Centers

<ddmdneqqX9pb31f9nZ2dnUU7-UHNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7947&group=alt.food.fast-food#7947

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:07:21 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 18:07 UTC

"zelgensetter" <use@ex.net> wrote in message

>> But as we leaned with the pandemic, all
>> fast food restaurants can close and people would be fine.
>
> Are you on drugs?
>
> All fast food places did NOT close.
>
> WTF is up with you?

He's an idiot, and I can't believe I let that one get by. GREAT WORK,
Zelgensetter.

Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution Centers

<u4vkcg1crq0vbl2ip8c2fru544ep3fnudq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7992&group=alt.food.fast-food#7992

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 15:35:19 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 22:35 UTC

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:07:21 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"zelgensetter" <use@ex.net> wrote in message
>
>>> But as we leaned with the pandemic, all
>>> fast food restaurants can close and people would be fine.
>>
>> Are you on drugs?
>>
>> All fast food places did NOT close.
>>
>> WTF is up with you?
>
>He's an idiot, and I can't believe I let that one get by. GREAT WORK,
>Zelgensetter.

They did all close. Not for long, of course. But they did close.
BTW, I appreciate that you admit you still read my posts. The
only possible way you could let it "get by" is if you read it first.
Once again you PROVE yourself the pathological liar you are.

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: British Animal Rights Protestors Blocakde McDonald's Distribution Centers