interests / rec.boats / Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

SubjectAuthor
* Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showingwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+- Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showingTrue North
+* Re:Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showingjustan
|+- Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showingjustan
|`* Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showingwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
| +- Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showingTrue North
| `* Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showingjustan
|  `- Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showinggfretwell
`* Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showingJohn H
 `* Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showinggfretwell
  `* Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showingTrue North
   +* Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showingJohn H
   |`- Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showinggfretwell
   `- Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showinggfretwell

1
Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<667bb831-aa6b-4a83-8444-6b0d15f1a345n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8037&group=rec.boats#8037

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 13:44:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 21:44 UTC

From today's Wall Street Journal:

Republicans had a simple problem: Too many nominees were nuts or knuckleheads.

And many of those were hand picked by Trump.

And once again an old adage is proven: You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

It's almost enough to restore some faith in the political process.

Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<109b125f-827c-4f34-abcd-a0837c657699n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8038&group=rec.boats#8038

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 15:05:55 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 23:05 UTC

On Thursday, 10 November 2022 at 17:44:41 UTC-4, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> From today's Wall Street Journal:
>
> Republicans had a simple problem: Too many nominees were nuts or knuckleheads.
>
> And many of those were hand picked by Trump.
>
> And once again an old adage is proven: You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
>
> It's almost enough to restore some faith in the political process.

You sure can fool lots of sheeple in this group.
Just look at The John and his motley collection of repugnants.
Thank God the general American public is more astute than the majority in here.

Re:Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<tkk0sl$kuck$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8039&group=rec.boats#8039

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:18:47 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 23:18 UTC

"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
Wrote in message:r
> From today's Wall Street Journal:Republicans had a simple problem: Too many nominees were nuts or knuckleheads.And many of those were hand picked by Trump.And once again an old adage is proven: You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.It's almost enough to restore some faith in the political process.

How's your pocketbook in the last year and a half? Democrats
throwing millions at republican contests. Thats kosher, right?
Nevada can't figure out how to count ballots quickly and
accurately. Biden won't even think about reevaluating his
positions on anything. Biden anounces plans to rip children out
of their mothers arms at the ripe old age of three. Yup. Thngs
are looking up.

--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<3j5rmh921hngbn1l620g3jk0rj9ml3a80m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8041&group=rec.boats#8041

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 16:25:25 -0800
 by: justan - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 00:25 UTC

On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:18:47 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> From today's Wall Street Journal:Republicans had a simple problem: Too many nominees were nuts or knuckleheads.And many of those were hand picked by Trump.And once again an old adage is proven: You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.It's almost enough to restore some faith in the political process.
>
>How's your pocketbook in the last year and a half? Democrats
> throwing millions at republican contests. Thats kosher, right?
> Nevada can't figure out how to count ballots quickly and
> accurately. Biden won't even think about reevaluating his
> positions on anything. Biden anounces plans to rip children out
> of their mothers arms at the ripe old age of three. Yup. Thngs
> are looking up.

Since I'm a loser, I really care!

Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<4e4b85c9-7f96-46b6-9463-c05655559b42n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8045&group=rec.boats#8045

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 16:42:23 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 00:42 UTC

On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 6:18:48 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
> > From today's Wall Street Journal:Republicans had a simple problem: Too many nominees were nuts or knuckleheads.And many of those were hand picked by Trump.And once again an old adage is proven: You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.It's almost enough to restore some faith in the political process.
>
> How's your pocketbook in the last year and a half? Democrats
> throwing millions at republican contests. Thats kosher, right?
> Nevada can't figure out how to count ballots quickly and
> accurately. Biden won't even think about reevaluating his
> positions on anything. Biden anounces plans to rip children out
> of their mothers arms at the ripe old age of three. Yup. Thngs
> are looking up.

===Biden anounces plans to rip children out
> of their mothers arms at the ripe old age of three.

Where do you get this nonsense? Not even Tucker Carlson is that crazy.

Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<acd029a9-c2b6-4f19-8207-b84518e458f4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8046&group=rec.boats#8046

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:01:59 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 02:01 UTC

On Thursday, 10 November 2022 at 20:42:24 UTC-4, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 6:18:48 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> > "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
> > Wrote in message:r
> > > From today's Wall Street Journal:Republicans had a simple problem: Too many nominees were nuts or knuckleheads.And many of those were hand picked by Trump.And once again an old adage is proven: You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.It's almost enough to restore some faith in the political process.
> >
> > How's your pocketbook in the last year and a half? Democrats
> > throwing millions at republican contests. Thats kosher, right?
> > Nevada can't figure out how to count ballots quickly and
> > accurately. Biden won't even think about reevaluating his
> > positions on anything. Biden anounces plans to rip children out
> > of their mothers arms at the ripe old age of three. Yup. Thngs
> > are looking up.
> >
> ===> Biden anounces plans to rip children out
> > of their mothers arms at the ripe old age of three.
> Where do you get this nonsense? Not even Tucker Carlson is that crazy.

Justine apparently is!

Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<tkkg4i$ouur$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8047&group=rec.boats#8047

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 22:39:00 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 03:39 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 6:18:48 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r > > From today's Wall Street Journal:Republicans had a simple problem: Too many nominees were nuts or knuckleheads.And many of those were hand picked by Trump.And once again an old adage is proven: You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.It's almost enough to restore some faith in the political process. > > How's your pocketbook in the last year and a half? Democrats > throwing millions at republican contests. Thats kosher, right? > Nevada can't figure out how to count ballots quickly and > accurately. Biden won't even think about reevaluating his > positions on anything. Biden anounces plans to rip children out > of their mothers arms at the ripe old age of three. Yup. Thngs > are looking up. > ====Biden anounces plans to rip children out > of their mothers arms at the ripe old age of three.Where do you get this nonsense? Not even Tucker Carlson is that crazy.

In his after election speech he put forth his vision that children
be enrolled in school (Indotrination) at tender age of three.
Perhaps you didn't watch it, or maybe you fell asleep in the
middle of it. Watch it again if you can bear to.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<iab8nh12ruplam563kit7ueh1f6ar6vlcu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8050&group=rec.boats#8050

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:23:11 -0500
 by: John H - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:23 UTC

On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 13:44:39 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>From today's Wall Street Journal:
>
>Republicans had a simple problem: Too many nominees were nuts or knuckleheads.
>
>And many of those were hand picked by Trump.
>
>And once again an old adage is proven: You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
>
>It's almost enough to restore some faith in the political process.

Karl Rove was right.

Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<skqcnhdo0t73mlq49de5iprlg2iq9gnj22@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8059&group=rec.boats#8059

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 09:09:01 -0800
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 17:09 UTC

On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 22:39:00 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 6:18:48 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r > > From today's Wall Street Journal:Republicans had a simple problem: Too many nominees were nuts or knuckleheads.And many of those were hand picked by Trump.And once again an old adage is proven: You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.It's almost enough to restore some faith in the political process. > > How's your pocketbook in the last year and a half? Democrats > throwing millions at republican contests. Thats kosher, right? > Nevada can't figure out how to count ballots quickly and > accurately. Biden won't even think about reevaluating his > positions on anything. Biden anounces plans to rip children out > of their mothers arms at the ripe old age of three. Yup. Thngs > are looking up. > ====Biden anounces plans to rip children out > of their mothers arms at the ripe old age
of
>three.Where do you get this nonsense? Not even Tucker Carlson is that crazy.
>
>In his after election speech he put forth his vision that children
> be enrolled in school (Indotrination) at tender age of three.
>
>Perhaps you didn't watch it, or maybe you fell asleep in the
> middle of it. Watch it again if you can bear to.

Stop being stupid, especially in public.

Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<klqcnhhv2ajdbt14nrqlbpdml8ere55hdu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8060&group=rec.boats#8060

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 09:09:41 -0800

On Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:23:11 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 13:44:39 -0800 (PST),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>From today's Wall Street Journal:
>>
>>Republicans had a simple problem: Too many nominees were nuts or knuckleheads.
>>
>>And many of those were hand picked by Trump.
>>
>>And once again an old adage is proven: You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
>>
>>It's almost enough to restore some faith in the political process.
>
>Karl Rove was right.

Does your head fit up his ass?? Asking for a friend.

Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<b3cb7122-99d5-45b0-91bc-337cfbd7ac7cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8062&group=rec.boats#8062

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 14:12:49 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 22:12 UTC

On Thursday, 17 November 2022 at 13:10:59 UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:23:11 -0500, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 13:44:39 -0800 (PST),
> >"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>From today's Wall Street Journal:
> >>
> >>Republicans had a simple problem: Too many nominees were nuts or knuckleheads.
> >>
> >>And many of those were hand picked by Trump.
> >>
> >>And once again an old adage is proven: You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
> >>
> >>It's almost enough to restore some faith in the political process.
> >
> >Karl Rove was right.
> Does your head fit up his ass?? Asking for a friend.

SNERK!
Spot on, as the saying goes.

Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<lhlfnhd48rlhgig61o82n64qtgkai88s38@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8064&group=rec.boats#8064

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:00:25 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 19:00 UTC

On Thu, 17 Nov 2022 14:12:49 -0800 (PST), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 17 November 2022 at 13:10:59 UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:23:11 -0500, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote:

>> >Karl Rove was right.
>> Does your head fit up his ass?? Asking for a friend.
>

>SNERK!
>Spot on, as the saying goes.

He was talking about you and Harry, dipshit.

Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<l6msnhpt65sn32pgn62a0huf0b3367fn21@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8086&group=rec.boats#8086

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 09:31:16 -0800
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 17:31 UTC

On Thu, 17 Nov 2022 14:12:49 -0800 (PST), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 17 November 2022 at 13:10:59 UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:23:11 -0500, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote:

>> >Karl Rove was right.
>> Does your head fit up his ass?? Asking for a friend.
>

>SNERK!
>Spot on, as the saying goes.

Thank you!

Re: Karl Rove has a simple explanation for the poor GOP showing

<b7msnh5qh2og25ll6r74j20bhpm59fbc1f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8087&group=rec.boats#8087

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 09:31:44 -0800

On Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:00:25 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Nov 2022 14:12:49 -0800 (PST), True North
><princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Does your head fit up his ass?? Asking for a friend.
>>

>>SNERK!
>>Spot on, as the saying goes.
>
>He was talking about you and Harry, dipshit.

Stop talking about yourself spoofer!