You have an unusual equipment for success. Be sure to use it properly.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By Nutritionists

SubjectAuthor
* The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By NutritionistsKlausSchadenfreude
+- Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked Byzelgensetter
`* Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By NutritionistsJerry Sauk
 +* Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By NutritionistsKlausSchadenfreude
 |`* Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By NutritionistsJerry Sauk
 | +- Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By NutritionistsKWills
 | `- Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By NutritionistsKlausSchadenfreude
 `- Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By NutritionistsKWills

1
The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By Nutritionists

<l7itag9j0big0oqdntaj05tid8ap4ag16d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7626&group=alt.food.fast-food#7626

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By Nutritionists
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 15:19:03 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 26 May 2021 22:19 UTC

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/healthiest-burgers-cookout_l_60a40719e4b014bd0cb1d5be

The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By
Nutritionists

We see articles like this come out every so often, like people are
eating hamburgers for their health. There are probably very few of us
who have a steady diet of hamburgers, and if we did, we'd ignore these
choices.

#1 Salmon burgers
"This is my top choice for a burger," registered dietician
nutritionist Amy Gorin told HuffPost.

It's a burger made of fucking FISH, Amy. Jesus. It's a fish sandwich.
It doesn't even deserve to be called a burger.

#2 Grass-fed 90% lean beef burgers
"When I'm in the mood for a real-deal burger, I choose grass-fed beef
for its superior flavor and nutrients, like omega-3 fatty acids and
less saturated fat," RDN Chelsey Amer said.

Gimme a break, Chesley. A corn-fed cow will produce superior-tasting
beef every damn time. And only health nuts would be eating a burger
for its nutrients.

#3 Turkey burgers
"Purely for flavor, I love a turkey burger when I'm in the mood," Amer
said.

Jesus.

#4 Veggie burgers
First of all, the nutritionists we spoke to were thumbs-down on the
ever-popular Impossible or Beyond burgers as a vegetarian option.
While they're good for the planet, they're highly processed and
contain roughly the same amount of saturated fat as a beef burger.

Oh no! "Processing!" LOL

#5 Blended burger
(Meat blended with mushrooms and other veggies.)
RDN Neva Cochran is a fan of blended burgers. "They give you a great
partnership of animal and plant foods," she told HuffPost. "You'll
increase the fiber of the burger while still getting the nutrients of
beef, just in smaller amounts."
Yeah, whatever. When I order a burger, I'm thinking of creating a
partnership. LOL

#6 In-n-Out Double Double
Toasted bun, big slice of crunchy fresh onion, two slices of American
cheese, two hot 'n' greasy 100% USDA ground chuck beef patties, fresh
lettuce, a slice of tomato, and their special sauce. Bad for the
planet? I don't care. Bad for me? No, because I don't eat one every
day. Do Amy, Chelsey, Jerlyn, and Neva wish they could have one
instead of the funky crap they're talking about? Yes, they do.

Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By Nutritionists

<s8okl3$1f0j$8@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7643&group=alt.food.fast-food#7643

From: use...@ex.net (zelgensetter)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By
Nutritionists
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 11:24:51 -0600
 by: zelgensetter - Thu, 27 May 2021 17:24 UTC

On 5/26/2021 4:19 PM, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
> #2 Grass-fed 90% lean beef burgers

....taste like dried sawdust basically, uggh...

Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By Nutritionists

<1KadnUc1EJJJiVz9nZ2dnUU7-eNQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7882&group=alt.food.fast-food#7882

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 14:11:47 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 19:11 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/healthiest-burgers-cookout_l_60a40719e4b014bd0cb1d5be
>
> The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By
> Nutritionists
>
> We see articles like this come out every so often, like people are
> eating hamburgers for their health. There are probably very few of us
> who have a steady diet of hamburgers, and if we did, we'd ignore these
> choices.
>
> #1 Salmon burgers
> "This is my top choice for a burger," registered dietician
> nutritionist Amy Gorin told HuffPost.
>
> It's a burger made of fucking FISH, Amy. Jesus. It's a fish sandwich.
> It doesn't even deserve to be called a burger.

So are you changing your previous position that ANYTHING can be called a
burger, or have you accepted the truth that a "burger" must contain at least
SOME beef?

So Therefore there is no such thing as a "turkey burger"?

Thank you for admitting that you were completely wrong in the old, classic,
previous argument.

Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By Nutritionists

<8cg2cg1gqkekiu2o2qeuebp04ikp1fbn0e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7894&group=alt.food.fast-food#7894

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 15:33:35 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 22:33 UTC

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 14:11:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/healthiest-burgers-cookout_l_60a40719e4b014bd0cb1d5be
>>
>> The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By
>> Nutritionists
>>
>> We see articles like this come out every so often, like people are
>> eating hamburgers for their health. There are probably very few of us
>> who have a steady diet of hamburgers, and if we did, we'd ignore these
>> choices.
>>
>> #1 Salmon burgers
>> "This is my top choice for a burger," registered dietician
>> nutritionist Amy Gorin told HuffPost.
>>
>> It's a burger made of fucking FISH, Amy. Jesus. It's a fish sandwich.
>> It doesn't even deserve to be called a burger.
>

>So are you changing your previous position that ANYTHING can be called a
>burger, or have you accepted the truth that a "burger" must contain at least
>SOME beef?

I never EVER claimed that anything could be called a burger, Jenny.

https://www.google.com/search?q=turkey+burger&hl=en

>Thank you for admitting that you were completely wrong in the old, classic,
>previous argument.

Thanks again for reminding us that your memory is completely shot.

Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By Nutritionists

<vlk3cgdj5ocsr1gf24bog49d6eh2ifqtbt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7898&group=alt.food.fast-food#7898

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 01:52:44 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 08:52 UTC

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 14:11:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/healthiest-burgers-cookout_l_60a40719e4b014bd0cb1d5be
>>
>> The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By
>> Nutritionists
>>
>> We see articles like this come out every so often, like people are
>> eating hamburgers for their health. There are probably very few of us
>> who have a steady diet of hamburgers, and if we did, we'd ignore these
>> choices.
>>
>> #1 Salmon burgers
>> "This is my top choice for a burger," registered dietician
>> nutritionist Amy Gorin told HuffPost.
>>
>> It's a burger made of fucking FISH, Amy. Jesus. It's a fish sandwich.
>> It doesn't even deserve to be called a burger.
>

>So are you changing your previous position that ANYTHING can be called a
>burger, or have you accepted the truth that a "burger" must contain at least
>SOME beef?

Post the MID for the post wherein Klaus made such a claim.

[Cue crickets]

>So Therefore there is no such thing as a "turkey burger"?
>
>Thank you for admitting that you were completely wrong in the old, classic,
>previous argument.

Maybe you should see a professional about your delusions and
pathological lying.

--
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By Nutritionists

<J82dnZGCgIdUmkr9nZ2dnUU7-V1QAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8051&group=alt.food.fast-food#8051

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:17:15 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 25 Jun 2021 19:17 UTC

> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 14:11:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/healthiest-burgers-cookout_l_60a40719e4b014bd0cb1d5be
>>>
>>> The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By
>>> Nutritionists
>>>
>>> We see articles like this come out every so often, like people are
>>> eating hamburgers for their health. There are probably very few of us
>>> who have a steady diet of hamburgers, and if we did, we'd ignore these
>>> choices.
>>>
>>> #1 Salmon burgers
>>> "This is my top choice for a burger," registered dietician
>>> nutritionist Amy Gorin told HuffPost.
>>>
>>> It's a burger made of fucking FISH, Amy. Jesus. It's a fish sandwich.
>>> It doesn't even deserve to be called a burger.
>>

>>So are you changing your previous position that ANYTHING can be called a
>>burger, or have you accepted the truth that a "burger" must contain at
>>least
>>SOME beef?
>
> I never EVER claimed that anything could be called a burger, Jenny.

Then I reccomend you see a doctor about your selected amnesia.

Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By Nutritionists

<el7edgp9eb16prc1iod0hvfv67f6tmuu1v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8062&group=alt.food.fast-food#8062

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 05:34:04 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 12:34 UTC

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:17:15 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 14:11:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>So are you changing your previous position that ANYTHING can be called a
>>>burger, or have you accepted the truth that a "burger" must contain at
>>>least
>>>SOME beef?
>>
>> I never EVER claimed that anything could be called a burger, Jenny.
>
>Then I reccomend you see a doctor about your selected amnesia.

Post the MID and/or archive link to such a post. If you're lying,
you will not offer either since they will not exist.
I'm waiting...

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By Nutritionists

<fbcedg1aft452899k43fmlqsla29m8ip4n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8068&group=alt.food.fast-food#8068

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 06:54:33 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 13:54 UTC

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:17:15 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 14:11:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>So are you changing your previous position that ANYTHING can be called a
>>>burger, or have you accepted the truth that a "burger" must contain at
>>>least
>>>SOME beef?
>>
>> I never EVER claimed that anything could be called a burger, Jenny.
>
>Then I reccomend you see a doctor about your selected amnesia.

I suggest you stop lying and just shut up when you have nothing
intelligent to say.

Of course, then you'd never post again, huh?

LOL

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: The Best And Worst Kinds Of Burgers For Your Health, Ranked By Nutritionists