From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Newsgroups: sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
Subject: The threat of China invading Taiwan is growing every day ...
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 09:21:39 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 16:21 UTC

Plenty to read on this issue:

The threat of China invading Taiwan is growing every day ...
Jul 9, 2021 — China-Taiwan war threat grows as Beijing looks to project
power. ... U.S.-Japanese military planning for a conflict with China
over Taiwan.

The Risk of War Over Taiwan is Real - Brookings Institution
And as bizarre as it may seem, the US really would fight to prevent
faraway Taiwan from being conquered. This is true not only because
President George W. Bush ...

The risk of a war over Taiwan is growing. Here's how to deter ...
2 days ago — The Washington Post - With the Chinese Communist Party
ramping up its threats to take back Taiwan by force if necessary, alarm
is growing ...

Opinion: Don't Help China By Hyping Risk Of War Over Taiwan
Apr 8, 2021 — A growing chorus of officials and experts in the United
States has been raising alarm about the risk of a Chinese attack against
Taiwan.

Here's what could happen if China invaded Taiwan | The ...
Oct 8, 2020 — Fears are growing among analysts, officials and investors
that an ... over the next few years, potentially triggering a war with
the U.S..

China's growing military confidence puts Taiwan at risk | The ...
May 1, 2021 — The Korean war transformed the region into a theatre of
ideological struggle just as fraught as divided cold-war Europe. For
nearly three ...

Japan warns of Taiwan crisis, growing risks from US-China ...
Japan warns of Taiwan crisis, growing risks from US-China rivalry. By
Eric Cheung and Reuters. Updated 1:17 AM ET, Wed July 14, 2021. CNN
traces Taiwan's ...

Bloomberg: Here's What Could Happen If China Invaded Taiwan
Oct 7, 2020 — Now fears are growing among analysts, officials and
investors that it might actually follow through over the next few years,
potentially ...

Re: The threat of China invading Taiwan is growing every day ...

<xku0wydtqkaa$.1r100dcqmmiko$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=812&group=soc.history.war.misc#812

From: Solom...@citi.com (SolomonW)
Newsgroups: sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,soc.history.war.misc
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:52:14 +1000
 by: SolomonW - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 07:52 UTC

On Fri, 23 Jul 2021 09:21:39 -0700, a425couple wrote:

> Plenty to read on this issue:
>
> The threat of China invading Taiwan is growing every day ...
> Jul 9, 2021 — China-Taiwan war threat grows as Beijing looks to project
> power. ... U.S.-Japanese military planning for a conflict with China
> over Taiwan.
>
> The Risk of War Over Taiwan is Real - Brookings Institution
> And as bizarre as it may seem, the US really would fight to prevent
> faraway Taiwan from being conquered. This is true not only because
> President George W. Bush ...
>
> The risk of a war over Taiwan is growing. Here's how to deter ...
> 2 days ago — The Washington Post - With the Chinese Communist Party
> ramping up its threats to take back Taiwan by force if necessary, alarm
> is growing ...
>
> Opinion: Don't Help China By Hyping Risk Of War Over Taiwan
> Apr 8, 2021 — A growing chorus of officials and experts in the United
> States has been raising alarm about the risk of a Chinese attack against
> Taiwan.
>
> Here's what could happen if China invaded Taiwan | The ...
> Oct 8, 2020 — Fears are growing among analysts, officials and investors
> that an ... over the next few years, potentially triggering a war with
> the U.S..
>
> China's growing military confidence puts Taiwan at risk | The ...
> May 1, 2021 — The Korean war transformed the region into a theatre of
> ideological struggle just as fraught as divided cold-war Europe. For
> nearly three ...
>
> Japan warns of Taiwan crisis, growing risks from US-China ...
> Japan warns of Taiwan crisis, growing risks from US-China rivalry. By
> Eric Cheung and Reuters. Updated 1:17 AM ET, Wed July 14, 2021. CNN
> traces Taiwan's ...
>
> Bloomberg: Here's What Could Happen If China Invaded Taiwan
> Oct 7, 2020 — Now fears are growing among analysts, officials and
> investors that it might actually follow through over the next few years,
> potentially ...

Taiwan is not a South Korea or Israel building a powerful
military-industrial complex to protect itself.