interests / rec.boats / Re: Republicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.

SubjectAuthor
* ‘Republicans must learn to quit underestimating Prwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
`* Re: ?Republicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.?gfretwell
 +* Re: ?Republicans must learn to quit ujustan
 |+- Re: epublicans must learn to quit underestimatingTrue North
 |`* Re: epublicans must learn to quit underestimatingwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
 | +* Re: ?Republicans must learn to quit ujustan
 | |`- Re: ?Republicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.?justan
 | `- Re: epublicans must learn to quit underestimating345...@gmail.com
 `- Re: Republicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.justan

1
‘Republicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.’

<77de54ee-9fa6-4af6-b9bc-aa024b8acc6en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8113&group=rec.boats#8113

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 10:34:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ‘Republicans_must_learn_to_quit_underestimating_Pr
esident_Joe_Biden.’
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 2 Dec 2022 18:34 UTC

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/newt-gingrich-says-republicans-are-underestimating-president-joe-biden-11669910979?mod=mw_more_headlines

That’s the word from prominent Republican Newt Gingrich. In a commentary posted on his Gingrich 360 website, the former speaker of the House of Representatives said that while he doesn’t approve of the job that President Biden is doing and that he “deeply” opposes his policies, the conservative hostility to the Biden administration has blinded “us to just how effective Biden has been on his terms.”

Gingrich added, “We dislike Biden so much, we pettily focus on his speaking difficulties, sometimes strange behavior, clear lapses of memory, and other personal flaws.” But in the end, Gingrich said, Biden’s record speaks for itself: “The Biden team had one of the best first term off-year elections in history. They were not repudiated.”

Gingrich also compared Biden to two former presidents — Ronald Reagan and Dwight Eisenhower — noting how they were similarly underestimated.

“Both wanted people to think of them as pleasant — but not dangerous. They found being underestimated was a major asset. While people laughed at them, they were busy achieving their goals and getting their programs implemented,” Gingrich said. “Biden has achieved something similar.”

Re: ?Republicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.?

<ne2lohtm1oaov1nrq3klc54747jsdrhjh4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8115&group=rec.boats#8115

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: ???Republicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.???
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2022 18:32:39 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Fri, 2 Dec 2022 23:32 UTC

On Fri, 2 Dec 2022 10:34:59 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.marketwatch.com/story/newt-gingrich-says-republicans-are-underestimating-president-joe-biden-11669910979?mod=mw_more_headlines
>
>That’s the word from prominent Republican Newt Gingrich. In a commentary posted on his Gingrich 360 website, the former speaker of the House of Representatives said that while he doesn’t approve of the job that President Biden is doing and that he “deeply” opposes his policies, the conservative hostility to the Biden
administration has blinded “us to just how effective Biden has been on his terms.”

>Gingrich added, “We dislike Biden so much, we pettily focus on his speaking difficulties, sometimes strange behavior, clear lapses of memory, and other personal flaws.” But in the end, Gingrich said, Biden’s record speaks for itself: “The Biden team had one of the best first term off-year elections in history. They were not
repudiated.”

>Gingrich also compared Biden to two former presidents — Ronald Reagan and Dwight Eisenhower — noting how they were similarly underestimated.
>
>“Both wanted people to think of them as pleasant — but not dangerous. They found being underestimated was a major asset. While people laughed at them, they were busy achieving their goals and getting their programs implemented,” Gingrich said. “Biden has achieved something similar.”

Biden certainly understands how things work on the hill. He was there
for the best part of a half century. He also knows where a lot of
bodies are buried and he can put pressure on people behind the
scenes. In that regard he is like LBJ.
Blackmail is such an ugly word tho.

Re: ?Republicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.?

<tme8q5$369di$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8117&group=rec.boats#8117

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re:_?Republicans_must_learn_to_quit_u
nderestimating_President_Joe_Biden.?
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 20:29:42 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 01:29 UTC

gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> On Fri, 2 Dec 2022 10:34:59 -0800 (PST),"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>https://www.marketwatch.com/story/newt-gingrich-says-republicans-are-underestimating-president-joe-biden-11669910979?mod=mw_more_headlines>>That’s the word from prominent Republican Newt Gingrich. In a commentary posted on his Gingrich 360 website, the former speaker of the House of Representatives said that while he doesn’t approve of the job that President Biden is doing and that he “deeply” opposes his policies, the conservative hostility to the Bidenadministration has blinded “us to just how effective Biden has been on his terms.”>>Gingrich added, “We dislike Biden so much, we pettily focus on his speaking difficulties, sometimes strange behavior, clear lapses of memory, and other personal flaws.” But in the end, Gingrich said, Biden’s record speaks for itself: “The Biden team had one of the best first term off-year elections in history. They were notrepudiated.”>>Gingrich also compared Biden to two former presidents — Ronald Reagan and Dwight Eisenhower — noting how they were similarly underestimated.>>“Both wanted people to think of them as pleasant —
but not dangerous. They found being underestimated was a major asset. While people laughed at them, they were busy achieving their goals and getting their programs implemented,” Gingrich said. “Biden has achieved something similar.”Biden certainly understands how things work on the hill. He was therefor the best part of a half century. He also knows where a lot ofbodies are buried and he can put pressure on people behind thescenes. In that regard he is like LBJ. Blackmail is such an ugly word tho.

I wonder why Wayne admires Biden so much. Do you suppose he hasn't
paid off his student loans?
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: epublicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.?

<bb96f73c-17d8-4304-ae2f-6f9e891573a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8118&group=rec.boats#8118

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 18:07:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_epublicans_must_learn_to_quit_underestimating
_President_Joe_Biden.?
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 02:07 UTC

On Friday, 2 December 2022 at 21:29:44 UTC-4, justan wrote:
> gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> > On Fri, 2 Dec 2022 10:34:59 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>https://www.marketwatch.com/story/newt-gingrich-says-republicans-are-underestimating-president-joe-biden-11669910979?mod=mw_more_headlines>>That’s the word from prominent Republican Newt Gingrich. In a commentary posted on his Gingrich 360 website, the former speaker of the House of Representatives said that while he doesn’t approve of the job that President Biden is doing and that he “deeply” opposes his policies, the conservative hostility to the Bidenadministration has blinded “us to just how effective Biden has been on his terms.”>>Gingrich added, “We dislike Biden so much, we pettily focus on his speaking difficulties, sometimes strange behavior, clear lapses of memory, and other personal flaws.” But in the end, Gingrich said, Biden’s record speaks for itself: “The Biden team had one of the best first term off-year elections in history. They were notrepudiated.”>>Gingrich also compared Biden to two former presidents — Ronald Reagan and Dwight Eisenhower — noting how they were similarly underestimated.>>“Both wanted people to think of them as pleasant — but not dangerous. They found being underestimated was a major asset. While people laughed at them, they were busy achieving their goals and getting their programs implemented,” Gingrich said. “Biden has achieved something similar.”Biden certainly understands how things work on the hill. He was therefor the best part of a half century. He also knows where a lot ofbodies are buried and he can put pressure on people behind thescenes. In that regard he is like LBJ. Blackmail is such an ugly word tho.
>
> I wonder why Wayne admires Biden so much. Do you suppose he hasn't
> paid off his student loans?
> --
> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
> know it.
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Well, Uncle Sam paid for yours, didn't he?

Re: epublicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.?

<ef035c74-915c-4a91-852a-5b8d88db5fe9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8119&group=rec.boats#8119

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 21:17:11 -0800 (PST)
_President_Joe_Biden.?
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 05:17 UTC

On Friday, December 2, 2022 at 8:29:44 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> > On Fri, 2 Dec 2022 10:34:59 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>https://www.marketwatch.com/story/newt-gingrich-says-republicans-are-underestimating-president-joe-biden-11669910979?mod=mw_more_headlines>>That’s the word from prominent Republican Newt Gingrich. In a commentary posted on his Gingrich 360 website, the former speaker of the House of Representatives said that while he doesn’t approve of the job that President Biden is doing and that he “deeply” opposes his policies, the conservative hostility to the Bidenadministration has blinded “us to just how effective Biden has been on his terms.”>>Gingrich added, “We dislike Biden so much, we pettily focus on his speaking difficulties, sometimes strange behavior, clear lapses of memory, and other personal flaws.” But in the end, Gingrich said, Biden’s record speaks for itself: “The Biden team had one of the best first term off-year elections in history. They were notrepudiated.”>>Gingrich also compared Biden to two former presidents — Ronald Reagan and Dwight Eisenhower — noting how they were similarly underestimated.>>“Both wanted people to think of them as pleasant — but not dangerous. They found being underestimated was a major asset. While people laughed at them, they were busy achieving their goals and getting their programs implemented,” Gingrich said. “Biden has achieved something similar.”Biden certainly understands how things work on the hill. He was therefor the best part of a half century. He also knows where a lot ofbodies are buried and he can put pressure on people behind thescenes. In that regard he is like LBJ. Blackmail is such an ugly word tho.
>
> I wonder why Wayne admires Biden so much. Do you suppose he hasn't
> paid off his student loans?
> --

==
I think you should be asking Newt Gingrich why he admires Biden so much. BTW, I've never had any student loans.

Re: ?Republicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.?

<tmfubk$3cnf2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8120&group=rec.boats#8120

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
nderestimating_President_Joe_Biden.?
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 11:43:34 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 16:43 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Friday, December 2, 2022 at 8:29:44 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:r > > On Fri, 2 Dec 2022 10:34:59 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>https://www.marketwatch.com/story/newt-gingrich-says-republicans-are-underestimating-president-joe-biden-11669910979?mod=mw_more_headlines>>That’s the word from prominent Republican Newt Gingrich. In a commentary posted on his Gingrich 360 website, the former speaker of the House of Representatives said that while he doesn’t approve of the job that President Biden is doing and that he “deeply” opposes his policies, the conservative hostility to the Bidenadministration has blinded “us to just how effective Biden has been on his terms.”>>Gingrich added, “We dislike Biden so much, we pettily focus on his speaking difficulties, sometimes strange behavior, clear lapses of memory, and other personal flaws.” But in the end, Gingrich said, Biden’s record speaks for itself: “The Biden team had one of the best first term off-year elections in history. They were notrepudiated.”>>Gingrich also compared Biden to two former presidents — Ronald Reagan and Dwight Eisenhower — noting ho
w they were similarly underestimated.>>“Both wanted people to think of them as pleasant — but not dangerous. They found being underestimated was a major asset. While people laughed at them, they were busy achieving their goals and getting their programs implemented,” Gingrich said. “Biden has achieved something similar.”Biden certainly understands how things work on the hill. He was therefor the best part of a half century. He also knows where a lot ofbodies are buried and he can put pressure on people behind thescenes. In that regard he is like LBJ. Blackmail is such an ugly word tho. > > I wonder why Wayne admires Biden so much. Do you suppose he hasn't > paid off his student loans? > -- ===I think you should be asking Newt Gingrich why he admires Biden so much. BTW, I've never had any student loans.

I make up my own mind about poeple.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: epublicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.?

<e4ea080b-5fe0-4584-b6f0-1e3f9ca99463n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8121&group=rec.boats#8121

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 10:06:36 -0800 (PST)
_President_Joe_Biden.?
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Sat, 3 Dec 2022 18:06 UTC

On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 12:17:13 AM UTC-5, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, December 2, 2022 at 8:29:44 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> > gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> > > On Fri, 2 Dec 2022 10:34:59 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>https://www.marketwatch.com/story/newt-gingrich-says-republicans-are-underestimating-president-joe-biden-11669910979?mod=mw_more_headlines>>That’s the word from prominent Republican Newt Gingrich. In a commentary posted on his Gingrich 360 website, the former speaker of the House of Representatives said that while he doesn’t approve of the job that President Biden is doing and that he “deeply” opposes his policies, the conservative hostility to the Bidenadministration has blinded “us to just how effective Biden has been on his terms.”>>Gingrich added, “We dislike Biden so much, we pettily focus on his speaking difficulties, sometimes strange behavior, clear lapses of memory, and other personal flaws.” But in the end, Gingrich said, Biden’s record speaks for itself: “The Biden team had one of the best first term off-year elections in history. They were notrepudiated.”>>Gingrich also compared Biden to two former presidents — Ronald Reagan and Dwight Eisenhower — noting how they were similarly underestimated.>>“Both wanted people to think of them as pleasant — but not dangerous. They found being underestimated was a major asset. While people laughed at them, they were busy achieving their goals and getting their programs implemented,” Gingrich said.. “Biden has achieved something similar.”Biden certainly understands how things work on the hill. He was therefor the best part of a half century. He also knows where a lot ofbodies are buried and he can put pressure on people behind thescenes. In that regard he is like LBJ. Blackmail is such an ugly word tho.
> >
> > I wonder why Wayne admires Biden so much. Do you suppose he hasn't
> > paid off his student loans?
> > --
> ===
>
> I think you should be asking Newt Gingrich why he admires Biden so much. BTW, I've never had any student loans.

Admires? He simply made an observation based on his opinion. Are you saying Biden is faking his dementia to appear harmless? And taken another way, Newt is trying to warn us
about a snake in the grass. No admiration, just caution.

BTW, what really good things has Biden done? The Democratically-controlled congress has rammed some really bad stuff through for the last two years, but there's little real evidence that Biden
somehow spearheaded the effort and brought it to fruition.

Besides, it has far more to do with being able to quietly pass all kinds of BS. After all, the media has done little critical coverage of what the Dims are doing. They have been feeding
the American public a steady diet of Trump! Trump! for the last 7-8 years. "Look over there while we do our dirty deeds unnoticed!", and the liberal MSM is complicit.

The whole election denier thing is a useful tool for them as well. The MSM kept saying that there were what, 500-600 deniers on the ballot. Who got to decide what actions or words put you on the list?
If I once said that I *wonder* if the election was truly carried out without any fraud, would that simple statement put me on the list? I suspect so. After all, you have to keep the sheep scared.

In my opinion, Sleepy Biden has been purposefully kept out of the spotlight.. Pelosi, Schumer, and the rest of the rag-tag crew have been running things, and he's being given credit. He's simply
not mentally capable of running the show. He can barely appear in public without one or more gaffes, or as the MSM called them during the Trump years, "lies".

Re: ?Republicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.?

<n4qnohtsbu2ab8o4hoe3d8tquftrqnl58i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8123&group=rec.boats#8123

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2022 16:24:24 -0800
 by: justan - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 00:24 UTC

On Sat, 3 Dec 2022 11:43:34 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> On Friday, December 2, 2022 at 8:29:44 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:r > > On Fri, 2 Dec 2022 10:34:59 -0800 (PST),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>https://www.marketwatch.com/story/newt-gingrich-says-republicans-are-underestimating-president-joe-biden-11669910979?mod=mw_more_headlines>>That??s the word from prominent Republican Newt Gingrich. In a commentary posted on his Gingrich 360 website, the former speaker of the House of Representatives said that while he doesn??t approve of the job that President Biden is doing and that he ??deeply?? opposes his policies, the conservative hostility to the Bidenadministration has blinded ??us to just how effective Biden has been on his terms.??>>Gingrich added, ??We dislike Biden so much, we pettily focus on his speaking difficulties, sometimes strange behavior, clear lapses of memory, and other personal flaws.?? But in the end, Gingrich said, Biden??s record speaks for itself: ??The
Biden
>team had one of the best first term off-year elections in history. They were notrepudiated.??>>Gingrich also compared Biden to two former presidents ?X Ronald Reagan and Dwight Eisenhower ?X noting how they were similarly underestimated.>>??Both wanted people to think of them as pleasant ?X but not dangerous. They found being underestimated was a major asset. While people laughed at them, they were busy achieving their goals and getting their programs implemented,?? Gingrich said. ??Biden has achieved something similar.??Biden certainly understands how things work on the hill. He was therefor the best part of a half century. He also knows where a lot ofbodies are buried and he can put pressure on people behind thescenes. In that regard he is like LBJ. Blackmail is such an ugly word tho. > > I wonder why Wayne admires Biden so much. Do you suppose he hasn't > paid off his student loans? > -- ===I think you should be asking Newt Gingrich why he admires Biden so much. BTW, I've never
>had any student loans.
>
>I make up my own mind about poeple.

Then, how come you're a spoofer?

--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Republicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.

<l9qnoh1ja12u8f5eu3fug122i6kt0rghu1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8125&group=rec.boats#8125

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2022 16:26:36 -0800
 by: justan - Sun, 4 Dec 2022 00:26 UTC

On Fri, 02 Dec 2022 18:32:39 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Fri, 2 Dec 2022 10:34:59 -0800 (PST),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>https://www.marketwatch.com/story/newt-gingrich-says-republicans-are-underestimating-president-joe-biden-11669910979?mod=mw_more_headlines
>>
>>That’s the word from prominent Republican Newt Gingrich. In a commentary posted on his Gingrich 360 website, the former speaker of the House of Representatives said that while he doesn’t approve of the job that President Biden is doing and that he “deeply” opposes his policies, the conservative hostility to the Biden
>administration has blinded “us to just how effective Biden has been on his terms.”
>>
>>Gingrich added, “We dislike Biden so much, we pettily focus on his speaking difficulties, sometimes strange behavior, clear lapses of memory, and other personal flaws.” But in the end, Gingrich said, Biden’s record speaks for itself: “The Biden team had one of the best first term off-year elections in history. They were not
>repudiated.”
>>
>>Gingrich also compared Biden to two former presidents — Ronald Reagan and Dwight Eisenhower — noting how they were similarly underestimated.
>>
>>“Both wanted people to think of them as pleasant — but not dangerous. They found being underestimated was a major asset. While people laughed at them, they were busy achieving their goals and getting their programs implemented,” Gingrich said. “Biden has achieved something similar.”
>

>Biden certainly understands how things work on the hill. He was there
>for the best part of a half century. He also knows where a lot of
>bodies are buried and he can put pressure on people behind the
>scenes. In that regard he is like LBJ.
>Blackmail is such an ugly word tho.

You're a whiny little bitch.