From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Nando's customer 'appalled' by size of chicken burger after getting out his tape measure
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 11:22:58 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 18:22 UTC

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/nandos-customer-appalled-size-chicken-24364307

A Nando's customer was left feeling ripped off after getting out a
tape measure to check the size of his grilled chicken burger only to
find it was under 3.9 inches

A Twitter user named Jason Kurensky ordered a grilled chicken burger
from the fast-food chain but was less than impressed when his burger
meal arrived.

Thinking the chicken looked a bit small, he decided to whip out his
tape measure and check exactly how big it was.

Jason's tweet quickly went viral, garnering 1,000 retweets and
hundreds of likes and comments.

Mr. Kurensky refrained from hurling racial insults at the cashier,
which some people think they have a right to do.

https://www.nandos.co.uk/food/menu/
Nandos offers a Grilled Chicken Burger, a Double Grilled Chicken
Burger, and a Sunset Burger - Two chicken thighs, melting cheddar
cheese, smoky red pepper chutney with lettuce and mayo in a bolo do
caco – a soft, sweet roll. Deliciously messy!

Re: Nando's customer 'appalled' by size of chicken burger after getting out his tape measure

<nhk5eg9d6ggu3mnpqatsu78vm6ot4m7mfn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8135&group=alt.food.fast-food#8135

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 02:35:07 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 09:35 UTC

On Sun, 04 Jul 2021 11:22:58 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/nandos-customer-appalled-size-chicken-24364307
>
>A Nando's customer was left feeling ripped off after getting out a
>tape measure to check the size of his grilled chicken burger only to
>find it was under 3.9 inches
>
>A Twitter user named Jason Kurensky ordered a grilled chicken burger
>from the fast-food chain but was less than impressed when his burger
>meal arrived.
>
>Thinking the chicken looked a bit small, he decided to whip out his
>tape measure and check exactly how big it was.

"Do I want to know why you brought a tape measure to a restaurant
or nah?"
Possibly the best reply to such a whiny post.

>Jason's tweet quickly went viral, garnering 1,000 retweets and
>hundreds of likes and comments.
>
>Mr. Kurensky refrained from hurling racial insults at the cashier,
>which some people think they have a right to do.

Clearly the tomato was the proper thickness. Whew!

>https://www.nandos.co.uk/food/menu/
>Nandos offers a Grilled Chicken Burger, a Double Grilled Chicken
>Burger, and a Sunset Burger - Two chicken thighs, melting cheddar
>cheese, smoky red pepper chutney with lettuce and mayo in a bolo do
>caco – a soft, sweet roll. Deliciously messy!

All this posting about chicken burgers is making me hungry :)

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Nando's customer 'appalled' by size of chicken burger after getting out his tape measure