From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Psycho dad at McDonald's
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 03:14:23 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 10:14 UTC

https://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-boss-eye-gouged-partially-blinded-fired-employee-dad-missouri-2021-7

I'm sure getting fired isn't fun. Jenny can let us know. But most
would just move on to another place. While I've not had a child fired
from a job, I wouldn't attack the manager who did the termination if
one had.
I would want to speak to the manager in charge and his/her
superior if I were told my child was pushed out the door. Upon seeing
the video that proves the child lied, said child would find being
grounded for a LONG time, in addition to being unemployed, really
sucks.

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: Psycho dad at McDonald's

<lne3eghnc03rnie6jpf28f99ne29cnhdom@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8122&group=alt.food.fast-food#8122

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Psycho dad at McDonald's
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 06:43:54 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 13:43 UTC

On Sun, 04 Jul 2021 03:14:23 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-boss-eye-gouged-partially-blinded-fired-employee-dad-missouri-2021-7
>
> I'm sure getting fired isn't fun. Jenny can let us know. But most
>would just move on to another place. While I've not had a child fired
>from a job, I wouldn't attack the manager who did the termination if
>one had.
> I would want to speak to the manager in charge and his/her
>superior if I were told my child was pushed out the door. Upon seeing
>the video that proves the child lied, said child would find being
>grounded for a LONG time, in addition to being unemployed, really
>sucks.

"The victim subsequently lost an eye and now wears a prosthetic one"

That ain't worth no $15 an hour, for sure

Re: Psycho dad at McDonald's

<1ck5eg958s407q38bkblu7ellqki3vrp1d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8129&group=alt.food.fast-food#8129

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 02:32:15 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 09:32 UTC

On Sun, 04 Jul 2021 06:43:54 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Jul 2021 03:14:23 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>https://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-boss-eye-gouged-partially-blinded-fired-employee-dad-missouri-2021-7
>>
>> I'm sure getting fired isn't fun. Jenny can let us know. But most
>>would just move on to another place. While I've not had a child fired
>>from a job, I wouldn't attack the manager who did the termination if
>>one had.
>> I would want to speak to the manager in charge and his/her
>>superior if I were told my child was pushed out the door. Upon seeing
>>the video that proves the child lied, said child would find being
>>grounded for a LONG time, in addition to being unemployed, really
>>sucks.
>

>"The victim subsequently lost an eye and now wears a prosthetic one"
>
>That ain't worth no $15 an hour, for sure

I don't know the pay scale for McDonald's, but I expect a member
of management would make more than that. Even so, the pay rate isn't
high enough.

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Psycho dad at McDonald's