Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 10:55:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: How do you think the whole world is praising Lithuania's courage in
facing China?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 18:55 UTC

Allan Kay
Former & Current Ardent Geopolitical ObserverUpdated Sat
How do you think the whole world is praising Lithuania's courage in facing China?
Since I’m considered as part of the whole world too, this is my take on the issue between Lithuania and China.. since you ask.

The US baited Lithuania with some short term promises and they took it; hook, line and sinker. I don’t call that courage but stupidity. I can see the reason why the US is doing that as they feel their global hegemony is seen to be threatened by China. But Lithuania has no bone to pick with either party but choosing an offer which was hastily put together seem a Short-termed and unwise move, considering the offer is from a belligerent party which has been making deals with their neighbours to impair development and progress such as the Nord Stream 2.

It seem to me that Lithuania is helpless when the US impose their authority upon them and you’ve call it courage. I beg to differ and I think it’s an act of hypocrisy.

Is it actually being courageous or gutless? I think it is the latter.