interests / rec.boats / Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hearing

SubjectAuthor
* Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at hiswaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
`* Re:Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at hisjustan
 +* Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at hisTrue North
 |+* Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hejustan
 ||`- Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at hisTrue North
 |`* Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at hisjustan
 | +* Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at hisTrue North
 | |`- Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at hisjustan
 | `- Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hejustan
 `* Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at hisBill
  `- Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hejustan

1
Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hearing

<9270da73-4edb-4c42-90e8-fc64e9b67339n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8135&group=rec.boats#8135

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 09:31:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his
attorney-misconduct hearing
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Tue, 6 Dec 2022 17:31 UTC

It looks like Rudy is in hot water - well deserved I might add.

https://www.businessinsider.com/giuliani-struggled-to-answer-basic-questions-attorney-disciplinary-hearing-2022-12

Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani of New York appeared Monday as the first witness in his own attorney-misconduct hearing. The proceedings quickly became combative as the opposing counsel dinged Giuliani for failing to answer straightforward questions and frequently veering off course.

The ethics case, brought by the Washington, DC, bar's Office of Disciplinary Counsel, zeroes in on Giuliani's effort to overturn the 2020 election results in Pennsylvania when he was then-President Donald Trump's personal attorney. Specifically, the office alleges that the former New York mayor filed a "frivolous" lawsuit seeking to nullify Pennsylvania's presidential-election results, despite the fact that there was "no factual or legal basis" for Giuliani's claims of widespread voter fraud.

By filing the lawsuit, the office said, Giuliani violated the Pennsylvania Rules of Professional Conduct and "engaged in conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice."

On Monday, Hamilton Fox, the disciplinary counsel, said in his opening arguments that Giuliani "weaponized his law license" in an effort to undermine the Constitution.

"Mr. Giuliani was responsible for filing a frivolous action asking a court in Pennsylvania to deny millions of people the right to vote," Fox said during the virtual hearing.

Fox grew increasingly frustrated with Giuliani as the proceedings went on. At one point, he was trying to get more details from Giuliani about his role in litigating the Pennsylvania case, but the former mayor repeatedly veered off course and started airing nonsense allegations of voter fraud in other states.

"Mr. Giuliani, I am trying to find out what your role was in writing — in drafting — the initial complaint in Pennsylvania," Fox said. "I'm asking you what time it is, and you're telling me how to make a watch.."

"Well, you know, I really do think you should let me answer the question so I can get the context in which I was operating," Giuliani said. "So you don't create the false impression that all my time and attention was given to one matter when that was not the case."

Later in the hearing, Giuliani was again reminded that he was there to answer questions as a witness when he started opining on a 5-2 Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling about voting procedures in the state.

"I recall this very, very clearly," Giuliani said of the ruling. "This is a very debatable opinion."

Fox ignored Giuliani and pointed out that the ruling held that election observers "be permitted to remain in the room where the ballots are being counted."

"So you would agree that my position is reasonable, since it was the same position as" the dissenters, Giuliani said, adding: "It was hardly — "

Fox cut him off, saying, "Mr. Giuliani, I ask the questions."

Robert Bernius, a retired lawyer who presided over the hearings, also tried multiple times to rein Giuliani in.

"Mr. Giuliani, I understand your frustration, but this is not the point at which you should argue your claims," he said. "Just answer the questions. Thank you."

Earlier in the day, Bernius interrupted another long-winded rant from Giuliani to remind him that he was testifying as a witness.

The former mayor then said he had been "persecuted for three or more years" and that his actions were taken out of context.

"You've been a trial lawyer for a long time, and you understand how the process works," Bernius said. "The process is regularized."

Re:Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hearing

<tmp2d9$fhjf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8136&group=rec.boats#8136

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
attorney-misconduct hearing
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 22:47:52 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:47 UTC

"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
Wrote in message:r
> [...]
nsylvania Supreme Court ruling about voting procedures in the state."I recall this very, very clearly," Giuliani said of the ruling. "This is a very debatable opinion."Fox ignored Giuliani and pointed out that the ruling held that election observers "be permitted to remain in the room where the ballots are being counted.""So you would agree that my position is reasonable, since it was the same position as" the dissenters, Giuliani said, adding: "It was hardly — "Fox cut him off, saying, "Mr. Giuliani, I ask the questions."Robert Bernius, a retired lawyer who presided over the hearings, also tried multiple times to rein Giuliani in."Mr. Giuliani, I understand your frustration, but this is not the point at which you should argue your claims," he said. "Just answer the questions. Thank you."Earlier in the day, Bernius interrupted another long-winded rant from Giuliani to remind him that he was testifying as a witness.The former mayor then said he had been "persecuted for three or more years" and that his actions were taken out of context."You've been a trial lawyer for a long time, and you understand how the process works," Bernius said. "The process is regularized."

WAYNE SOUNDS MORE LIKE FAT HARRY EVERY DAY.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hearing

<a2527e6f-30fc-4b5a-a621-01c50bbdd80bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8137&group=rec.boats#8137

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 07:09:26 -0800 (PST)
attorney-misconduct hearing
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 15:09 UTC

On Tuesday, 6 December 2022 at 23:47:56 UTC-4, justan wrote:
> [...]
>
> WAYNE SOUNDS MORE LIKE FAT HARRY EVERY DAY.
> --
> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we

Why....because he is quite adept at outing y'all and your ilk?

Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hearing

<5hf1ph5dpohk4f9q9s4snf4kimrbub0qqq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8138&group=rec.boats#8138

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hearing
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 08:24:28 -0800
 by: justan - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 16:24 UTC

On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 07:09:26 -0800 (PST), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> WAYNE SOUNDS MORE LIKE FAT HARRY EVERY DAY.
>> --
>> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
>> know it.
>>

>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>

>Why....because he is quite adept at outing y'all and your ilk?

It's because I'm a little whiney bitch!

Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hearing

<c402a481-251d-4fd8-bc0b-5008764c2b62n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8140&group=rec.boats#8140

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 10:28:12 -0800 (PST)
attorney-misconduct hearing
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 18:28 UTC

On Wednesday, 7 December 2022 at 12:25:44 UTC-4, justan wrote:
> [...]
> >>
> >> WAYNE SOUNDS MORE LIKE FAT HARRY EVERY DAY.
> >> --
> >> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
> >> know it.
> >>

> >> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> >> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
> >

> >Why....because he is quite adept at outing y'all and your ilk?

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!
Good for you, Justine. As Dr Phil says.."you can't change what you don't acknowledge".

Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hearing

<tmrv7j$qnj7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8141&group=rec.boats#8141

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
attorney-misconduct hearing
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 06:12:03 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:HdrT/c0TQL3Xn/zGvvTHDnWLRB0=
 by: Bill - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 06:12 UTC

justan <me@here.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> reasonable, since it was the same position as" the dissenters, Giuliani
>> said, adding: "It was hardly — "Fox cut him off, saying, "Mr. Giuliani,
>> I ask the questions."Robert Bernius, a retired lawyer who presided over
>> the hearings, also tried multiple times to rein Giuliani in."Mr.
>> Giuliani, I understand your frustration, but this is not the point at
>> which you should argue your claims," he said. "Just answer the
>> questions. Thank you."Earlier in the day, Bernius interrupted another
>> long-winded rant from Giuliani to remind him that he was testifying as a
>> witness.The former mayor then said he had been "persecuted for three or
>> more years" and that his actions were taken out of context."You've been
>> a trial lawyer for a long time, and you understand how the process
>> works," Bernius said. "The process is regularized."
>
> WAYNE SOUNDS MORE LIKE FAT HARRY EVERY DAY.

With all the ONLY prosecutions on many of these investigations for being
lied to the authorities, I think the smart thing is do not say anything.

Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hearing

<tmt7ds$tjeb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8146&group=rec.boats#8146

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
attorney-misconduct hearing
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 12:38:06 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 17:38 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> [...]
ter in the hearing, Giuliani was again reminded that he was there to answer questions as a witness when he started opining on a 5-2 Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling about voting procedures in the state."I recall this very, very clearly," Giuliani said of the ruling. "This is a very debatable opinion."Fox ignored Giuliani and pointed out that the ruling held that election observers "be permitted to remain in the room where the ballots are being counted.""So you would agree that my position is reasonable, since it was the same position as" the dissenters, Giuliani said, adding: "It was hardly — "Fox cut him off, saying, "Mr. Giuliani, I ask the questions."Robert Bernius, a retired lawyer who presided over the hearings, also tried multiple times to rein Giuliani in."Mr. Giuliani, I understand your frustration, but this is not the point at which you should argue your claims," he said. "Just answer the questions. Thank you."Earlier in the day, Bernius interrupted another long-winded rant from Giuliani to remind him that he was testifying as a witness.The former mayor then said he had been "persecuted for three or more years" and that his actions were taken out of context."You've been
a trial lawyer for a long time, and you understand how the process works," Bernius said. "The process is regularized." > > WAYNE SOUNDS MORE LIKE FAT HARRY EVERY DAY. > -- > Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we > know it. > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlWhy....because he is quite adept at outing y'all and your ilk?

Donny, you have a bad habit of sticking your head in dark smelly
places. Thank god most kanuckers aren't as dumb as you
are.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hearing

<cd02649e-4960-446b-8926-a19f0b41b295n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8148&group=rec.boats#8148

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 11:14:50 -0800 (PST)
attorney-misconduct hearing
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 19:14 UTC

On Thursday, 8 December 2022 at 13:38:07 UTC-4, justan wrote:
> [...]
>
> Donny, you have a bad habit of sticking your head in dark smelly
> places. Thank god most kanuckers aren't as dumb as you

Are y'all referring to this group?
I suppose y'all have a point considering how it's dominated by The John and his Bowl of Turds.
"dark smelly places" indeed!

Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hearing

<tmtijj$ufb5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8150&group=rec.boats#8150

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
attorney-misconduct hearing
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 15:48:53 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 20:48 UTC

> [...]
don't create the false impression that all my time and attention was given to one matter when that was not the case."Later in the hearing, Giuliani was again reminded that he was there to answer questions as a witness when he started opining on a 5-2 Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling about voting procedures in the state."I recall this very, very clearly," Giuliani said of the ruling. "This is a very debatable opinion."Fox ignored Giuliani and pointed out that the ruling held that election observers "be permitted to remain in the room where the ballots are being counted.""So you would agree that my position is reasonable, since it was the same position as" the dissenters, Giuliani said, adding: "It was hardly — "Fox cut him off, saying, "Mr. Giuliani, I ask the questions."Robert Bernius, a retired lawyer who presided over the hearings, also tried multiple times to rein Giuliani in."Mr. Giuliani, I understand your frustration, but this is not the point at which you should argue your claims," he said. "Just answer the questions. Thank you."Earlier in the day, Bernius interrupted another long-winded rant from Giuliani to remind him that he was testifying as a witness.The former mayor
then said he had been "persecuted for three or more years" and that his actions were taken out of context."You've been a trial lawyer for a long time, and you understand how the process works," Bernius said. "The process is regularized." > > WAYNE SOUNDS MORE LIKE FAT HARRY EVERY DAY. > -- > Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we > know it. > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlWhy....because he is quite adept at outing y'all and your ilk? > > Donny, you have a bad habit of sticking your head in dark smelly > places. Thank god most kanuckers aren't as dumb as you > are.> -- Are y'all referring to this group?I suppose y'all have a point considering how it's dominated by The John and his Bowl of Turds."dark smelly places" indeed!

Nope.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hearing

<shr4phd0og97f2p9d21s9d6vr4ksils4i6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8157&group=rec.boats#8157

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 15:08:28 -0800
 by: justan - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 23:08 UTC

On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 12:38:06 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

> [...]
>drafting ?X the initial complaint in Pennsylvania," Fox said. "I'm asking you what time it is, and you're telling me how to make a watch.""Well, you know, I really do think you should let me answer the question so I can get the context in which I was operating," Giuliani said. "So you don't create the false impression that all my time and attention was given to one matter when that was not the case."Later in the hearing, Giuliani was again reminded that he was there to answer questions as a witness when he started opining on a 5-2 Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling about voting procedures in the state."I recall this very, very clearly," Giuliani said of the ruling. "This is a very debatable opinion."Fox ignored Giuliani and pointed out that the ruling held that election observers "be permitted to remain in the room where the ballots are being counted.""So you would agree that my position is reasonable, since it was the same position as" the dissenters, Giuliani said, adding: "It was
>hardly ?X "Fox cut him off, saying, "Mr. Giuliani, I ask the questions."Robert Bernius, a retired lawyer who presided over the hearings, also tried multiple times to rein Giuliani in."Mr. Giuliani, I understand your frustration, but this is not the point at which you should argue your claims," he said. "Just answer the questions. Thank you."Earlier in the day, Bernius interrupted another long-winded rant from Giuliani to remind him that he was testifying as a witness.The former mayor then said he had been "persecuted for three or more years" and that his actions were taken out of context."You've been a trial lawyer for a long time, and you understand how the process works," Bernius said. "The process is regularized." > > WAYNE SOUNDS MORE LIKE FAT HARRY EVERY DAY. > -- > Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we > know it. > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlWhy....because he is quite adept at
>outing y'all and your ilk?
>
>Donny, you have a bad habit of sticking your head in dark smelly
> places. Thank god most kanuckers aren't as dumb as you

And, I have a lot of experience sticking my head up dark smelly
places!

Trump 2024! Even from prison!

--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

Re: Rudy Giuliani failed to answer basic questions at his attorney-misconduct hearing

<5kr4pht14rfsior2o8pucp6ni9t9491d81@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8158&group=rec.boats#8158

From: me...@here.com (justan)