Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Paprika is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken Burger

SubjectAuthor
* Paprika is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken BurgerKlausSchadenfreude
+* Re: Paprika is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken BurgerFreeSpeechStore
|`- Re: Paprika is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken BurgerKlausSchadenfreude
`- Re: Paprika is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken BurgerKWills

1
Paprika is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken Burger

<lnt3egpuv2dierc05t5pbjuqjl2susgalk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8124&group=alt.food.fast-food#8124

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Paprika is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken Burger
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 11:02:53 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 18:02 UTC

Paprika Qatar is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken Burger

Paprika has accustomed its customers to new releases from time to
time. Out of all recent releases, Indomie Chicken Burger is considered
a hit in the food industry all over Qatar. If you haven’t tried the
new release of Indomie Chicken Burger yet, hurry up to catch up with
the tastiest and most delicious burger ever.

https://virtual-strategy.com/2021/06/29/paprika-qatar-is-boosting-its-menu-with-the-new-indomie-chicken-burger/

https://paprikaqa.com/

Some of the fries versions they have look outstanding. And the many
different burgers they have-- including their Rock Chicken Burger--
look well-worth trying!

Re: Paprika is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken Burger

<XnsAD5DF3B645AC5stillnolawsuitedmo@46.165.242.91>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8128&group=alt.food.fast-food#8128

From: FreeSpee...@FreeSpeechScrotum.C0M (FreeSpeechStore)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 03:57:29 +0000 (UTC)
 by: FreeSpeechStore - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 03:57 UTC

KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in

> Paprika Qatar is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken Burger
>
> Paprika has accustomed its customers to new releases from time to
> time. Out of all recent releases, Indomie Chicken Burger is considered
> a hit in the food industry all over Qatar. If you haven�t tried the
> new release of Indomie Chicken Burger yet, hurry up to catch up with
> the tastiest and most delicious burger ever.
>
> https://virtual-strategy.com/2021/06/29/paprika-qatar-is-boosting-its-m
> enu-with-the-new-indomie-chicken-burger/
>
> https://paprikaqa.com/
>
> Some of the fries versions they have look outstanding. And the many
> different burgers they have-- including their Rock Chicken Burger--
> look well-worth trying!

It doesn't count since they aren't listed as a "restourant". You lose,
Klous.

Jenny wins again!

Re: Paprika is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken Burger

<1dk5eg9on0uekskm79i5cch11floebd611@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8130&group=alt.food.fast-food#8130

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 02:32:56 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 09:32 UTC

On Sun, 04 Jul 2021 11:02:53 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>Paprika Qatar is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken Burger
>
>Paprika has accustomed its customers to new releases from time to
>time. Out of all recent releases, Indomie Chicken Burger is considered
>a hit in the food industry all over Qatar. If you haven’t tried the
>new release of Indomie Chicken Burger yet, hurry up to catch up with
>the tastiest and most delicious burger ever.
>
>https://virtual-strategy.com/2021/06/29/paprika-qatar-is-boosting-its-menu-with-the-new-indomie-chicken-burger/
>
>https://paprikaqa.com/
>
>Some of the fries versions they have look outstanding.

The Paprika fries look GREAT! They aren't Keto, so even if they
were local to me, I wouldn't be able to eat them.

>And the many
>different burgers they have-- including their Rock Chicken Burger--
>look well-worth trying!

I'd try the grilled chicken burger, since I can remove the bun.
And it looks really good as well.
I wish I were planning a trip to the Middle East. I would track
down a Paprika Qatar and try the grilled chicken burger. I might even
sample the Paprika fries. I'm confident I could find someone to eat
the rest.

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: Paprika is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken Burger

<g606egd32un7kmi5s5vk5tc6mvt3rv6eel@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8136&group=alt.food.fast-food#8136

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 05:54:04 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 12:54 UTC

On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 03:57:29 +0000 (UTC), FreeSpeechStore
<FreeSpeechScrotum@FreeSpeechScrotum.C0M> wrote:

>KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Paprika Qatar is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken Burger
>>
>> Paprika has accustomed its customers to new releases from time to
>> time. Out of all recent releases, Indomie Chicken Burger is considered
>> a hit in the food industry all over Qatar. If you haven’t tried the
>> new release of Indomie Chicken Burger yet, hurry up to catch up with
>> the tastiest and most delicious burger ever.
>>
>> https://virtual-strategy.com/2021/06/29/paprika-qatar-is-boosting-its-m
>> enu-with-the-new-indomie-chicken-burger/
>>
>> https://paprikaqa.com/
>>
>> Some of the fries versions they have look outstanding. And the many
>> different burgers they have-- including their Rock Chicken Burger--
>> look well-worth trying!
>>
>It doesn't count since they aren't listed as a "restourant". You lose,
>Klous.
>
>Jenny wins again!

LOL

Darn it! You're right-- they're not a "restourant"

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Paprika is boosting its menu with the new Indomie Chicken Burger