"Protozoa are small, and bacteria are small, but viruses are smaller than the both put together."

interests / rec.boats / Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

SubjectAuthor
* Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!345...@gmail.com
`* Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!gfretwell
 +* Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!justan
 +* Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
 |+* Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!justan
 ||+* Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!345...@gmail.com
 |||`- Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!John H
 ||`- Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!justan
 |+* Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!gfretwell
 ||`- Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!justan
 |`* Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!justan
 | `- Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!justan
 `* Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!justan
  `* Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!gfretwell
   `- Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!justan

1
Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<18622945-cd01-428a-bfdc-893cfd6e0afdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8142&group=rec.boats#8142

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 16:10 UTC

Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia.

I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<e644phddhlve0i8i7e194lktblme10d81h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8143&group=rec.boats#8143

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 11:33:40 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 16:33 UTC

On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia.
>
>I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.

I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler but
I guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsided
favoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over him
for it calling him Putin's puppet.
I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia was
a good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody would
bother her.

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<tmt70l$tig1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8144&group=rec.boats#8144

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 12:31:03 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 17:31 UTC

gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:>Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia.>>I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler butI guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsidedfavoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over himfor it calling him Putin's puppet.I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia wasa good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody wouldbother her.

What a trade. An arms dealer for a girl/boy druggie. As if Biden
hasn't imported enough savory characters already.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<46dee174-63c4-4e4d-899e-08aacc950243n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8147&group=rec.boats#8147

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 10:06:50 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 18:06 UTC

On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 11:33:42 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
> <345...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia.
> >
> >I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.
> I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler but
> I guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsided
> favoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over him
> for it calling him Putin's puppet.
> I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia was
> a good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody would
> bother her.

===

There are are several factors at play here: Political calculus - there are a lot more voters who know who Griner is than know Whelan. Additionally the Russians probably saw little value to holding Griner other than as a trading pawn.

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<tmtihp$ueln$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8149&group=rec.boats#8149

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 15:47:55 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 20:47 UTC

"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
Wrote in message:r
> On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 11:33:42 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:> On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com" > <345...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia. > > > >I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.> I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler but > I guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsided > favoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over him > for it calling him Putin's puppet. > I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia was > a good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody would > bother her.===There are are several factors at play here: Political calculus - there are a lot more voters who know who Griner is than know Whelan. Additionally the Russians probably saw little value to holding Griner other than as a trading pawn.

That president of yours sho is a crafty negotiator.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<d674e32b-9f42-41b9-8456-1aec461df63dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8151&group=rec.boats#8151

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 13:00:23 -0800 (PST)
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 21:00 UTC

On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 3:47:55 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
> > On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 11:33:42 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:> On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com" > <345...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia. > > > >I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.> I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler but > I guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsided > favoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over him > for it calling him Putin's puppet. > I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia was > a good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody would > bother her.===There are are several factors at play here: Political calculus - there are a lot more voters who know who Griner is than know Whelan. Additionally the Russians probably saw little value to holding Griner other than as a trading pawn.
>
> That president of yours sho is a crafty negotiator.
> --
> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
> know it.

Hilarious. Biden buys votes by leaving a Marine in prison in a foreign country and Wayne gives him a pass. It's the liberal way.

Viktor Bout, a convicted arms dealer nicknamed the "Merchant of Death," has been released by the U.S. in a one-for-one prisoner swap that freed women's basketball star Brittney Griner, who'd been imprisoned in Russia since February, according to a U.S. official.
"Viktor Bout, in my eyes, is one of the most dangerous men on the face of the Earth," Michael Braun, the former chief of operations for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, told "60 Minutes" in 2010.

Exchanged for a drugged-out basketball player for nothing more than votes, leaving a Marine to rot. Are you proud, Wayne?

Wow. Biden and the Dems tearing down our great nation right in front of us..

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<k4r4phhp4qaeu2u4qmsnhuh3mte5m76u2r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8152&group=rec.boats#8152

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 15:01:01 -0800
 by: justan - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 23:01 UTC

On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 11:33:40 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
><3452471@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia.
>>
>>I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.
>
>I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler but
>I guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsided
>favoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over him
>for it calling him Putin's puppet.
>I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia was
>a good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody would
>bother her.

Oh, and Fretwell is a racist piece of shit.

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<o5r4phlqq10q9sir2k85hieaplh9e3iq9g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8153&group=rec.boats#8153

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 15:01:36 -0800

On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 12:31:03 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
>> On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:>Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia.>>I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler butI guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsidedfavoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over himfor it calling him Putin's puppet.I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia wasa good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody wouldbother her.
>
>What a trade. An arms dealer for a girl/boy druggie. As if Biden
> hasn't imported enough savory characters already.

Another racist shit lets us know. Yes I am! I am Justine!

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<17r4ph9v3l97fro5gmpg9d6l8sujngprrl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8154&group=rec.boats#8154

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 15:02:18 -0800
 by: justan - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 23:02 UTC

On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 15:47:55 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 11:33:42 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:> On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com" > <345...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia. > > > >I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.> I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler but > I guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsided > favoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over him > for it calling him Putin's puppet. > I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia was > a good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody would > bother her.===There are are several factors at play here: Political calculus - there are a lot more voters who know who Griner is than know Whelan.
>Additionally the Russians probably saw little value to holding Griner other than as a trading pawn.
>
>That president of yours sho is a crafty negotiator.

And, I'm a racist shit-for-brains!
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<ke75phlvps1rfffvb103htvs85p0adb8oh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8159&group=rec.boats#8159

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 21:50:46 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 02:50 UTC

On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 10:06:50 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 11:33:42 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
>> <345...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia.
>> >
>> >I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.
>> I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler but
>> I guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsided
>> favoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over him
>> for it calling him Putin's puppet.
>> I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia was
>> a good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody would
>> bother her.
>
>===
>
>There are are several factors at play here: Political calculus - there are a lot more voters who know who Griner is than know Whelan. Additionally the Russians probably saw little value to holding Griner other than as a trading pawn.

Putin knew he had to sell those magic beans while someone totally out
of touch with geopolitical politics was in charge. I doubt Hillary
would have made the deal. The Bushes and Reagan wouldn't even have
entertained it unless it was just the cherry on top of a Whelan swap.

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<co85ph1be9vt9cpr4sfr91k8rursjp9ddl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8160&group=rec.boats#8160

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 22:02:14 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 03:02 UTC

On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 15:01:01 -0800, justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 11:33:40 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
>><3452471@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia.
>>>
>>>I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.
>>
>>I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler but
>>I guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsided
>>favoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over him
>>for it calling him Putin's puppet.
>>I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia was
>>a good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody would
>>bother her.
>
>Oh, and Fretwell is a racist piece of shit.

I am not a cowardly piece of shit like you tho.
You hide behind others and sling insults afraid of your own shadow.
Fortunately any news server that will have you is easy to plank.
bu bye.

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<tmve7p$15ip5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8161&group=rec.boats#8161

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 08:46:32 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 13:46 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 11:33:42 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:> On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com" > <345...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia. > > > >I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.> I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler but > I guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsided > favoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over him > for it calling him Putin's puppet. > I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia was > a good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody would > bother her.===There are are several factors at play here: Political calculus - there are a lot more voters who know who Griner is than know Whelan. Additionally the Russians probably saw little value to holding Griner other than as a trading pawn.

Dirty politics is a known quantity. The mystery of this scenerio
is why someone who probably still has a penis is allowed to play
girls basketball. And why does Biden get involved with so many
queers. Mayor Pete, The press Sec., That guy with the long blonde
hair in a military type uniform, The drag queen in charge of
nuclear, and probably many others. The democrat party seems to be
inclusive of an abundance of strange and unsavory characters.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<b657ph1gn6gaiiriqb14eo009jtelc4i6d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8165&group=rec.boats#8165

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 15:04:55 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 20:04 UTC

On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 13:00:23 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 3:47:55 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
>> Wrote in message:r
>> > On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 11:33:42 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:> On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com" > <345...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia. > > > >I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.> I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler but > I guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsided > favoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over him > for it calling him Putin's puppet. > I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia was > a good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody would > bother her.===There are are several factors at play here: Political calculus - there are a lot more voters who know who Griner is than know Whelan.
>Additionally the Russians probably saw little value to holding Griner other than as a trading pawn.
>>
>> That president of yours sho is a crafty negotiator.
>> --
>> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
>> know it.
>
>Hilarious. Biden buys votes by leaving a Marine in prison in a foreign country and Wayne gives him a pass. It's the liberal way.
>
>Viktor Bout, a convicted arms dealer nicknamed the "Merchant of Death," has been released by the U.S. in a one-for-one prisoner swap that freed women's basketball star Brittney Griner, who'd been imprisoned in Russia since February, according to a U.S. official.
>"Viktor Bout, in my eyes, is one of the most dangerous men on the face of the Earth," Michael Braun, the former chief of operations for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, told "60 Minutes" in 2010.
>
>Exchanged for a drugged-out basketball player for nothing more than votes, leaving a Marine to rot. Are you proud, Wayne?
>
>Wow. Biden and the Dems tearing down our great nation right in front of us.

Check this out, if possible:
https://www.facebook.com/ed.labrador.3/posts/pfbid02zEirA2pieGurT9sMXky4nJvSfWdTeyktTkzW4jMq9Co8BG68PYk9i9f4WfsjnyCZl?from_close_friend=1&notif_id=1670613917134847&notif_t=close_friend_activity&ref=notif

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<kkphpht955uljjrva282jlfk4ve8btra3q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8179&group=rec.boats#8179

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 12:55:20 -0800
 by: justan - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 20:55 UTC

On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 21:50:46 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 10:06:50 -0800 (PST),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 11:33:42 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>> I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler but
>>> I guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsided
>>> favoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over him
>>> for it calling him Putin's puppet.
>>> I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia was
>>> a good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody would
>>> bother her.
>>
>>===
>>
>>There are are several factors at play here: Political calculus - there are a lot more voters who know who Griner is than know Whelan. Additionally the Russians probably saw little value to holding Griner other than as a trading pawn.
>
>Putin knew he had to sell those magic beans while someone totally out
>of touch with geopolitical politics was in charge. I doubt Hillary
>would have made the deal. The Bushes and Reagan wouldn't even have
>entertained it unless it was just the cherry on top of a Whelan swap.

Is Judy dead yet? Maybe Trump can trade her for Melanoma.

--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<4mphphliumhunej9ebtl0l7jnet15p31rg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8180&group=rec.boats#8180

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 12:56:03 -0800
 by: justan - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 20:56 UTC

On Fri, 9 Dec 2022 08:46:32 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 11:33:42 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:> On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:10:21 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com" > <345...@gmail.com> wrote: > > >Trades a Russia arms dealer for a WNBA player that broke Russian law. Meanwhile Joe leaves a man who served his country as a US Marine in jail in Russia. > > > >I'm so glad that Joe has his priorities straight. Just two more years of this Democrat horror show! SMH.> I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler but > I guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsided > favoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over him > for it calling him Putin's puppet. > I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia was > a good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody would > bother her.===There are are several factors at play here: Political calculus - there are a lot more voters who know who Griner is than know Whelan.
>Additionally the Russians probably saw little value to holding Griner other than as a trading pawn.
>
>Dirty politics is a known quantity. The mystery of this scenerio
> is why someone who probably still has a penis is allowed to play
> girls basketball. And why does Biden get involved with so many
> queers. Mayor Pete, The press Sec., That guy with the long blonde
> hair in a military type uniform, The drag queen in charge of
> nuclear, and probably many others. The democrat party seems to be
> inclusive of an abundance of strange and unsavory characters.

Oh, and I had mine wacked off last year! Please call me Justine from
now on!

--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Sleepy Joe does the USA proud!

<gnphphtf15008e1j37tgsl9vhbojggfi65@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8181&group=rec.boats#8181

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 12:58:00 -0800
 by: justan - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 20:58 UTC

On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 22:02:14 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 15:01:01 -0800, justan <me@here.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 11:33:40 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>>I hope Whelan was a better spy than Griner was as a drug smuggler but
>>>I guess they both got caught. I do agree the trade was pretty lopsided
>>>favoring Putin. If Trump had done this the media would be all over him
>>>for it calling him Putin's puppet.
>>>I am still not sure why Griner thought smuggling drugs into Russia was
>>>a good idea. I guess she just thought she was special and nobody would
>>>bother her.
>>
>>Oh, and Fretwell is a racist piece of shit.
>
>I am not a cowardly piece of shit like you tho.
>You hide behind others and sling insults afraid of your own shadow.
>Fortunately any news server that will have you is easy to plank.
>bu bye.

Plank? Is that what you did with Judy's dead body?

So, you admit you're a racist shit. I'm fine with being cowardly,
given the shit-for-brains on the right that think that physically
attacking people is just fine.

So, fuck you.

Please call me Justine!