From: dave.kea...@squiggles.com (%)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: KWills could pass for Glenn Shadix from Beetlejuice
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 11:47:19 -0400
 by: % - Tue, 6 Jul 2021 15:47 UTC

Glenn Shadix -
https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I

KWills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG

Re: KWills could pass for Glenn Shadix from Beetlejuice

<acraegp399igq6vtc130lelkbpd7c1hlm8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8149&group=alt.food.fast-food#8149

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 02:03:47 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 7 Jul 2021 09:03 UTC

On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 11:47:19 -0400, % <dave.keating@squiggles.com>
wrote:

>Glenn Shadix -
> https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I

If he'd have put on about 200 lbs. he could be ALMOST as obese as
you, Chadlee.
But he was employed. Something you've not experienced in a LONG
time.

> KWills photo - from his Twitter page before he
>yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>
>https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG

So, Chad...
Why did you molest your sons when they were toddlers?
What did your neighbors say that made you think they *invited*
you to break into their homes and steal their property?
Why do you keep putting my face over yours on your pictures?
Anyone with an interest can see my profile picture on Twitter by
visiting https://twitter.com/compuelf Do you really think putting my
face over yours will somehow eliminate the reality that you're so
obese, you can't get out of your tiny one bedroom apartment?
How destitute were you that you had to shoplift a bottle of
shampoo (less then $1.00 at the time)?

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID:
<VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>

> Still not me, Chad.

everyone knows that already,

-- Chadlee Bryant admitting the burglary information isn't about me
Please see Message-ID: <u47edgh0vb7b9q2tgiha664bj9hume1qs2@4ax.com>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: KWills could pass for Glenn Shadix from Beetlejuice