Good-bye. I am leaving because I am bored. -- George Saunders' dying words

interests / soc.culture.polish / CanadianPM @CanadianPM · 7h Children have no place in war. Today, on the International Day Against the Use of Child Soldiers, we pledge to continue working with our partners to ensure every child is protected from the violence of war. Read Prime Mini

SubjectAuthor
* CanadianPM @CanadianPM · 7h Children have no place in war. Today, on the Internaa a
`- Re: CanadianPM @CanadianPM · 7h Children have no place in war. Today, on the Intandal

1
CanadianPM @CanadianPM · 7h Children have no place in war. Today, on the International Day Against the Use of Child Soldiers, we pledge to continue working with our partners to ensure every child is protected from the violence of war. Read Prime Mini

<a407127a-b4e9-4867-bff9-019dff530c77n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=81739&group=soc.culture.polish#81739

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 22:09 UTC

CanadianPM
@CanadianPM
·
7h
Children have no place in war. Today, on the International Day Against the Use of Child Soldiers, we pledge to continue working with our partners to ensure every child is protected from the violence of war. Read Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s statement:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1757041775724630016/2bvRi4Rp?format=jpg&name=small

Re: CanadianPM @CanadianPM · 7h Children have no place in war. Today, on the International Day Against the Use of Child Soldiers, we pledge to continue working with our partners to ensure every child is protected from the violence of war. Read Prime Mini

<uqebig$1o7ss$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=81752&group=soc.culture.polish#81752

From: and...@andal.org (andal)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 00:02:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: andal - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 00:02 UTC

On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 14:09:06 -0800 (PST), a a wrote:

> CanadianPM @CanadianPM ·
> 7h Children have no place in war. Today, on the International Day
> Against the Use of Child Soldiers, we pledge to continue working with
> our partners to ensure every child is protected from the violence of
> war. Read Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s statement:
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1757041775724630016/2bvRi4Rp?
format=jpg&name=small

wszystko dlatego ze ten skurwysyn jest morderca-zboczencem

on glodzi dzieci na smierc! przescignal swego tatele ktory strzelal do
swych obywateli