Life is a series of rude awakenings. -- R. V. Winkle

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Proclamation

SubjectAuthor
* ProclamationKWills
`* Re: ProclamationKlausSchadenfreude
 +* Re: ProclamationAlex
 |+- Re: ProclamationKWills
 |`* Re: ProclamationKlausSchadenfreude
 | `* Re: ProclamationKWills
 |  `- Re: Proclamation%
 `* Re: ProclamationKWills
  `- Re: ProclamationKlausSchadenfreude

1
Proclamation

<05nieghae1e0gk4sl11to7088nqr3jgp3r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8191&group=alt.food.fast-food#8191

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Proclamation
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 01:39:01 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 08:39 UTC

Due to Jenny again violating the posting rule regard total posts
per day, a rule he made, he is hereby removed from the position of
leader.
The Leadership Committee will be accepting "applications" for the
position of group leader.

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: Proclamation

<3v1jeghkvm98ndm0nrg9kkfoul5egeccv1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8223&group=alt.food.fast-food#8223

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Proclamation
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 04:44:19 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 11:44 UTC

On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 01:39:01 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

> Due to Jenny again violating the posting rule regard total posts
>per day, a rule he made, he is hereby removed from the position of
>leader.
> The Leadership Committee will be accepting "applications" for the
>position of group leader.

Thank God someone was around to rein in that out-of-control bastard.

I would like to apply. Send the necessary paperwork, please.

Re: Proclamation

<M4GdnaaBBpLC8Hf9nZ2dnUU7-UednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8226&group=alt.food.fast-food#8226

Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
From: Xela...@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 00:02:39 -0400
 by: Alex - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 04:02 UTC

KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 01:39:01 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Due to Jenny again violating the posting rule regard total posts
>> per day, a rule he made, he is hereby removed from the position of
>> leader.
>> The Leadership Committee will be accepting "applications" for the
>> position of group leader.
> Thank God someone was around to rein in that out-of-control bastard.
>
> I would like to apply. Send the necessary paperwork, please.

Paperwork received.  You are now the leader of this Usenet group.
Congratulations!

Re: Proclamation

<vchlegd2av2p1jp194tf0lb7nh87a99776@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8227&group=alt.food.fast-food#8227

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 03:19:48 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 10:19 UTC

On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 04:44:19 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 01:39:01 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Due to Jenny again violating the posting rule regard total posts
>>per day, a rule he made, he is hereby removed from the position of
>>leader.
>> The Leadership Committee will be accepting "applications" for the
>>position of group leader.
>
>Thank God someone was around to rein in that out-of-control bastard.
>
>I would like to apply. Send the necessary paperwork, please.

Application accepted. And approved.
Congratulations on being the Leader of alt.food.fast-food.

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: Proclamation

<cuhleghltbt3htcedh23pgbdvm5c23kfh0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8229&group=alt.food.fast-food#8229

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 03:28:39 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 10:28 UTC

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 00:02:39 -0400, Alex <Xela777@gmail.com> wrote:

>KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 01:39:01 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Due to Jenny again violating the posting rule regard total posts
>>> per day, a rule he made, he is hereby removed from the position of
>>> leader.
>>> The Leadership Committee will be accepting "applications" for the
>>> position of group leader.
>> Thank God someone was around to rein in that out-of-control bastard.
>>
>> I would like to apply. Send the necessary paperwork, please.
>
>Paperwork received.  You are now the leader of this Usenet group.
>Congratulations!

Party time!

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: Proclamation

<01rleg9cecf3ag2ij7b3a4mgjfbp1cbm5q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8230&group=alt.food.fast-food#8230

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 06:03:48 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 13:03 UTC

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 00:02:39 -0400, Alex <Xela777@gmail.com> wrote:

>KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 01:39:01 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Due to Jenny again violating the posting rule regard total posts
>>> per day, a rule he made, he is hereby removed from the position of
>>> leader.
>>> The Leadership Committee will be accepting "applications" for the
>>> position of group leader.
>> Thank God someone was around to rein in that out-of-control bastard.
>>
>> I would like to apply. Send the necessary paperwork, please.
>
>Paperwork received.  You are now the leader of this Usenet group.
>Congratulations!

I am honored. I will try to make you all proud.

Re: Proclamation

<t1rleg9752njjq4sbi5pfeqmvicnvq9f5q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8231&group=alt.food.fast-food#8231

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 06:04:33 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 11 Jul 2021 13:04 UTC

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 03:19:48 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 04:44:19 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 01:39:01 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Due to Jenny again violating the posting rule regard total posts
>>>per day, a rule he made, he is hereby removed from the position of
>>>leader.
>>> The Leadership Committee will be accepting "applications" for the
>>>position of group leader.
>>
>>Thank God someone was around to rein in that out-of-control bastard.
>>
>>I would like to apply. Send the necessary paperwork, please.
>
> Application accepted. And approved.
> Congratulations on being the Leader of alt.food.fast-food.

I think this will be a real turning point for alt,food.fast-food.

Re: Proclamation

<s41oeg53p66ulu255fgj100ddh6ek34i4i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8234&group=alt.food.fast-food#8234

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 02:00:18 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:00 UTC

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 06:03:48 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 00:02:39 -0400, Alex <Xela777@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

>>> Thank God someone was around to rein in that out-of-control bastard.
>>>
>>> I would like to apply. Send the necessary paperwork, please.
>>
>>Paperwork received.  You are now the leader of this Usenet group.
>>Congratulations!
>
>I am honored. I will try to make you all proud.

Considering who you replaced, the bar is pretty low.

--
KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: Proclamation

<schbip$1vsi$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8238&group=alt.food.fast-food#8238

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: dave.kea...@squiggles.com (%)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 08:12:09 -0400
 by: % - Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:12 UTC

On 7/12/2021 5:00 AM, KWills wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 06:03:48 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Paperwork received.  You are now the leader of this Usenet group.
>>> Congratulations!
>>
>> I am honored. I will try to make you all proud.
>
> Considering who you replaced, the bar is pretty low.

congrats on being the lardass felon leader, you fat fuckwit

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+convicted&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=624

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Proclamation