Celebrate Hannibal Day this year. Take an elephant to lunch.

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker Carlson

SubjectAuthor
* Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker CarlsonZalek Bloom
`* Re: Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker CarlsonRusset Bulba
 `* Re: Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker CarlsonZalek Bloom
  +- Re: Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker Carlsonandal
  +- Re: Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker CarlsonAgnotolog metodyczny
  `- Re: Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker CarlsonRusset Bulba

1
Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker Carlson

<30bdc899-62ab-4ec7-8c5d-0deea8daa422n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=81980&group=soc.culture.polish#81980

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 04:51:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker Carlson
From: zalekbl...@gmail.com (Zalek Bloom)
 by: Zalek Bloom - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 12:51 UTC

Biedny Tucker Carlson, tak sie przymilal Putinowi, tak glosno sie smial z Putina zartow, tak miekko wchodzil Putinowi w odbytnice, ale okazalo ze Putina rozczarowal:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-humiliates-tucker-carlson-after-interview/ar-BB1ijzf9

Vladimir Putin has complained about Tucker Carlson failing to ask him "tough questions" during their high-profile encounter last week.

Talking to Russian journalist Pavel Aleksandrovich Zarubin on state-television Rossiya-1 on Wednesday, the Russian president said: "To be honest, I thought that he would behave aggressively and ask so-called sharp questions. I was not just prepared for this, I wanted it, because it would give me the opportunity to respond in the same way."

Putin added that he did not "feel full satisfaction from this interview," delivering yet another blow to Carlson, after he humiliated the broadcaster during the interview by ignoring almost all of his questions and barely letting him speak.

The interview with the former Fox News host—which was over two hours long—was the first Putin has given to an American journalist since before Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24, 2022—nearly two years ago—despite many attempts from Western media and reporters.
Dmitry Peskov, Putin's spokesman, told reporters that the president gave an interview to Carlson because "he has a position which differs" from other Western media. Before his departure from the network, Carlson used his platform on Fox News to question American support for Kyiv.

Newsweek contacted the Tucker Carlson Network for comment by email on Thursday, outside of normal working hours.

Carlson's interview with Putin, which was held in Moscow, was dominated by the Russian president's lengthy lecture on the history of Russia and Ukraine, which in his eyes justifies Russia's invasion of its neighbor. Despite the fact that Putin's claims were deemed "a complete falsehood" by experts such as Sergey Radchenko, a historian at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, when interviewed by the BBC, Tucker did little to challenge the authoritarian leader on his narrative.
Putin's mockery of Carlson wasn't as subtle as just talking over him and dismissing his questions. During the interview, the Russian leader mentioned Carlson's attempts to get a job with the CIA after leaving Trinity College in Connecticut, which were unsuccessful, according to the New Yorker.

"We should thank God they didn't let you in. Although it is a serious organization, I understand," Putin said.

In the same interview with Rossiya-1, Putin said he would rather have another Joe Biden presidency than see Donald Trump back in the White House, as the Democrat is a "more experienced person, he is predictable, he is a politician of the old formation."

The Russian leader dismissed concerns about Biden's age, which have been prominent as the incumbent is busy with his campaign for reelection, saying the last time he met him in person in 2021 he didn't notice anything peculiar with his behavior. But he added that Biden's condemnation of the Russian invasion of Ukraine—which is still being referred as a "special military operation" by Russian authorities within the country's territory—was "extremely harmful and erroneous."

zalek

Re: Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker Carlson

<d8a131ec-d467-456d-a34e-af5ce17b09bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=81985&group=soc.culture.polish#81985

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 07:15:56 -0800 (PST)
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:15 UTC

On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 8:51:17 AM UTC-4, Zalek Bloom wrote:
> [...]
>
> "We should thank God they didn't let you in. Although it is a serious organization, I understand," Putin said.
>
> In the same interview with Rossiya-1, Putin said he would rather have another Joe Biden presidency than see Donald Trump back in the White House, as the Democrat is a "more experienced person, he is predictable, he is a politician of the old formation."
>
> The Russian leader dismissed concerns about Biden's age, which have been prominent as the incumbent is busy with his campaign for reelection, saying the last time he met him in person in 2021 he didn't notice anything peculiar with his behavior. But he added that Biden's condemnation of the Russian invasion of Ukraine—which is still being referred as a "special military operation" by Russian authorities within the country's territory—was "extremely harmful and erroneous."

Tylko naiwny albo raczej rznacy przyslowiowego glupa moglby wierzyc, iz to interview na innych warunkach mogloby byc mozliwe. Musialo byc zinscenizowane od poczatku do konca. A po nim Putin moze udawac co chce, nawet to ze byl gotowy odpowiadac na wszelkie pytania i znal odpowiedzi, tylko ze nie zostal spytany. Moze dalej udzielic odpowiedzi na te niezadane pytania i co go zmusza do milczenia?

Re: Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker Carlson

<b7f518d1-e7e5-43a3-b4fb-c6af90775e2en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=82001&group=soc.culture.polish#82001

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:53:53 -0800 (PST)
From: zalekbl...@gmail.com (Zalek Bloom)
 by: Zalek Bloom - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 23:53 UTC

On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 10:15:58 AM UTC-5, Russet Bulba wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > zalek
> Tylko naiwny albo raczej rznacy przyslowiowego glupa moglby wierzyc, iz to interview na innych warunkach mogloby byc mozliwe. Musialo byc zinscenizowane od poczatku do konca. A po nim Putin moze udawac co chce, nawet to ze byl gotowy odpowiadac na wszelkie pytania i znal odpowiedzi, tylko ze nie zostal spytany. Moze dalej udzielic odpowiedzi na te niezadane pytania i co go zmusza do milczenia?

Tylko naiwny albo raczej rznacy przyslowiowego glupa moglby wierzyc ze Carlson jest dziennikarzem. Carlson jest doskonalym byznesmenem ktory wiedzial ze wyrzadzajac Putinowi przysluge zarobi na tym krocie, dodatkowo w oczach poorly educated wyjdzie jako bohater ktory Putina sie nie boi.
Ja pamietam jak w Fox News Tucker Carlson robil 'wywiad' z Trumpem - zadnych ciezkich pytan i wspolne smiechy z Demokratow, a gdy Trump rzucil jakis dowcip, Tucker Carlson wrecz pekal ze smiechu.
Ale pozniej gdy podczas procesu z Dominion opublikowano emaile Tuckera, okazalo sie ze Tucker nienawidzi Trumpa i uwaza go za wielkiego klamce. Swietny byznesman i mizerny dziennikarz.

zalek

Re: Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker Carlson

<uqrjd2$lgll$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=82006&group=soc.culture.polish#82006

From: and...@andal.org (andal)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Subject: Re: Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker
Carlson
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 00:35:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: andal - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 00:35 UTC

On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:53:53 -0800 (PST), Zalek Bloom wrote:

> [...]
>> odpowiedzi, tylko ze nie zostal spytany. Moze dalej udzielic odpowiedzi
>> na te niezadane pytania i co go zmusza do milczenia?
>>

> Tylko naiwny albo raczej rznacy przyslowiowego glupa moglby wierzyc ze
> Carlson jest dziennikarzem. Carlson jest doskonalym byznesmenem ktory
> wiedzial ze wyrzadzajac Putinowi przysluge zarobi na tym krocie,
> dodatkowo w oczach poorly educated wyjdzie jako bohater ktory Putina sie
> nie boi.
> Ja pamietam jak w Fox News Tucker Carlson robil 'wywiad' z Trumpem -
> zadnych ciezkich pytan i wspolne smiechy z Demokratow, a gdy Trump
> rzucil jakis dowcip, Tucker Carlson wrecz pekal ze smiechu.
> Ale pozniej gdy podczas procesu z Dominion opublikowano emaile Tuckera,
> okazalo sie ze Tucker nienawidzi Trumpa i uwaza go za wielkiego klamce.
> Swietny byznesman i mizerny dziennikarz.

ten Tucker to przecie zyd cala geba, musi miec leb do interesu

Re: Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker Carlson

<d5122cbc-7f2e-4696-a9f2-9e94266100fcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=82024&group=soc.culture.polish#82024

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 05:14:28 -0800 (PST)
From: alojzy.n...@gmail.com (Agnotolog metodyczny)
 by: Agnotolog metodyczny - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 13:14 UTC

Zalek Bloom napisał(a):

> Tylko naiwny albo raczej rznacy przyslowiowego glupa moglby wierzyc ze Carlson jest dziennikarzem. Carlson jest doskonalym byznesmenem

Przeca dziennikarstwo jest biznesem i też polega na wypychaniu towaru.
Piąta władza, znaczy nawet lepiej niż biznes.

Re: Putin lubi bez wazeliny, ale wybral wazeliniarza, Re: Tucker Carlson

<9b0fc551-328b-4aa2-9c2c-91b50ee34f1en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=82027&group=soc.culture.polish#82027

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 05:58:11 -0800 (PST)
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 13:58 UTC

On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 7:53:54 PM UTC-4, Zalek Bloom wrote:
> [...]
> >

> Tylko naiwny albo raczej rznacy przyslowiowego glupa moglby wierzyc ze Carlson jest dziennikarzem. Carlson jest doskonalym byznesmenem ktory wiedzial ze wyrzadzajac Putinowi przysluge zarobi na tym krocie, dodatkowo w oczach poorly educated wyjdzie jako bohater ktory Putina sie nie boi.
> Ja pamietam jak w Fox News Tucker Carlson robil 'wywiad' z Trumpem - zadnych ciezkich pytan i wspolne smiechy z Demokratow, a gdy Trump rzucil jakis dowcip, Tucker Carlson wrecz pekal ze smiechu.
> Ale pozniej gdy podczas procesu z Dominion opublikowano emaile Tuckera, okazalo sie ze Tucker nienawidzi Trumpa i uwaza go za wielkiego klamce. Swietny byznesman i mizerny dziennikarz.

There are no facts, only interpretations - Nietzsche.