interests / rec.boats / Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!gfretwell
+* Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!justan
|`* Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!John H
| `* Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!True North
|  `* Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!John H
|   +- Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!gfretwelll
|   `* Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!345...@gmail.com
|    `- Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!gfretwelll
`- Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!gfretwelll

1
Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!

<jf8iqhd2envkaaqsu5mrbtnk61life7js7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8218&group=rec.boats#8218

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 23:25:41 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 04:25 UTC

On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 17:47:53 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser
<bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, January 23, 2006 at 10:18:48 PM UTC-5, Fredric L. Rice wrote in alt.slack:
>> No Happy Ending for Party Ho Jenna Bush
>> 2005-12-14
>> Source: radarmagazine.com
>> Jenna Bush's infamous ID-gate videotape is raising more questions than the
>> Zapruder film. According to a source who has seen the footage-which
>> features a self-described downtown coke dealer relating his late-night
>> run-in with the First Daughter, and brandishing her college ID as a
>> souvenir-the man insinuates that the two shared more than just drinks.
>> A well-informed source, who has a DVD copy of the interview shot by
>> tbirdshow.com's Travis Poston, says that at one point the dealer claims
>> that the young, blonde Jenna Bush with the Texas accent he hung out with
>> that night (and who happened to leave behind Jenna Bush's belongings) had
>> been "helping [him] clean up" the bar after a long night of partying.
>> (A publicist for First Lady Laura Bush has unequivocally denied that her
>> daughter has ever been to the Chinatown bar, Happy Ending, even though we
>> hear the UT-Austin ID card displayed in the film clearly shows the
>> hard-partying political liability's name, picture and student ID number.)
>> According to the New York Post's Page Six, the Secret Service are
>> reportedly taking the tape seriously enough to investigate, and we hear
>> they're not the only ones. When Fresh Intelligence emailed tbirdshow.com
>> about securing selected clips to host on this site, we received the
>> following curt response: "There are about ten top papers fighting for that
>> footage. Get in line."
>> Needless to say, "if a coke dealer has your ID it doesn't look so good,"
>> quipped the source.
>> Apparently, the affable salesman doesn't limit his company to presidential
>> offspring. "He brags on camera that he's down with all the members of
>> Interpol," our source says. "And everybody in the club that walks by in the
>> video says 'hi' to him."
>> Reps for Bush and Interpol could not be reached by press time.
>> 1 timothy 3:5:
>> for if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of
>> the church of god?
>> 1 timothy 5:8:
>> but if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own
>> house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
>> ---
>> George W. Bush is a Christian. Get over it!
>
>Jenna Bush Hager Admits She Never Wears Underwear: 'I'm Sure My Mom Has Never Been More Proud'
>People Magazine - Nov 16, 2022
>-- https://people.com/style/jenna-bush-hager-admits-she-never-wears-underwear/

What's wrong with that?

Haters gotta hate I guess.

Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!

<toc6fh$3983q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8220&group=rec.boats#8220

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 08:10:08 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 13:10 UTC

gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 17:47:53 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser<bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:>On Monday, January 23, 2006 at 10:18:48 PM UTC-5, Fredric L. Rice wrote in alt.slack:>> No Happy Ending for Party Ho Jenna Bush>> 2005-12-14>> Source: radarmagazine.com>> Jenna Bush's infamous ID-gate videotape is raising more questions than the>> Zapruder film. According to a source who has seen the footage-which>> features a self-described downtown coke dealer relating his late-night>> run-in with the First Daughter, and brandishing her college ID as a>> souvenir-the man insinuates that the two shared more than just drinks.>> A well-informed source, who has a DVD copy of the interview shot by>> tbirdshow.com's Travis Poston, says that at one point the dealer claims>> that the young, blonde Jenna Bush with the Texas accent he hung out with>> that night (and who happened to leave behind Jenna Bush's belongings) had>> been "helping [him] clean up" the bar after a long night of partying.>> (A publicist for First Lady Laura Bush has unequivocally denied that her>> daughter has ever been to the Chinatown bar, Happy Ending, even though we>> hear the UT-Austin ID card displayed in the film clearly sh
ows the>> hard-partying political liability's name, picture and student ID number.)>> According to the New York Post's Page Six, the Secret Service are>> reportedly taking the tape seriously enough to investigate, and we hear>> they're not the only ones. When Fresh Intelligence emailed tbirdshow.com>> about securing selected clips to host on this site, we received the>> following curt response: "There are about ten top papers fighting for that>> footage. Get in line.">> Needless to say, "if a coke dealer has your ID it doesn't look so good,">> quipped the source.>> Apparently, the affable salesman doesn't limit his company to presidential>> offspring. "He brags on camera that he's down with all the members of>> Interpol," our source says. "And everybody in the club that walks by in the>> video says 'hi' to him.">> Reps for Bush and Interpol could not be reached by press time.>> 1 timothy 3:5:>> for if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of>> the church of god?>> 1 timothy 5:8:>> but if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own>> house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.>> --->> George W. Bush is a Christian. G
et over it!>>Jenna Bush Hager Admits She Never Wears Underwear: 'I'm Sure My Mom Has Never Been More Proud'>People Magazine - Nov 16, 2022>-- https://people.com/style/jenna-bush-hager-admits-she-never-wears-underwear/What's wrong with that?Haters gotta hate I guess.

FAT HARRY ALWAYS HAD IT IN FOR THE BUSHES.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!

<imojqhp3a4996mu6smn5isqonfep004atr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8221&group=rec.boats#8221

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 13:07:51 -0500
 by: John H - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 18:07 UTC

On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 08:10:08 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
>> On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 17:47:53 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser<bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:>On Monday, January 23, 2006 at 10:18:48 PM UTC-5, Fredric L. Rice wrote in alt.slack:>> No Happy Ending for Party Ho Jenna Bush>> 2005-12-14>> Source: radarmagazine.com>> Jenna Bush's infamous ID-gate videotape is raising more questions than the>> Zapruder film. According to a source who has seen the footage-which>> features a self-described downtown coke dealer relating his late-night>> run-in with the First Daughter, and brandishing her college ID as a>> souvenir-the man insinuates that the two shared more than just drinks.>> A well-informed source, who has a DVD copy of the interview shot by>> tbirdshow.com's Travis Poston, says that at one point the dealer claims>> that the young, blonde Jenna Bush with the Texas accent he hung out with>> that night (and who happened to leave behind Jenna Bush's belongings) had>> been "helping [him] clean up" the bar after a long night of partying.>> (A
>publicist for First Lady Laura Bush has unequivocally denied that her>> daughter has ever been to the Chinatown bar, Happy Ending, even though we>> hear the UT-Austin ID card displayed in the film clearly shows the>> hard-partying political liability's name, picture and student ID number.)>> According to the New York Post's Page Six, the Secret Service are>> reportedly taking the tape seriously enough to investigate, and we hear>> they're not the only ones. When Fresh Intelligence emailed tbirdshow.com>> about securing selected clips to host on this site, we received the>> following curt response: "There are about ten top papers fighting for that>> footage. Get in line.">> Needless to say, "if a coke dealer has your ID it doesn't look so good,">> quipped the source.>> Apparently, the affable salesman doesn't limit his company to presidential>> offspring. "He brags on camera that he's down with all the members of>> Interpol," our source says. "And everybody in the club that walks by
>in the>> video says 'hi' to him.">> Reps for Bush and Interpol could not be reached by press time.>> 1 timothy 3:5:>> for if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of>> the church of god?>> 1 timothy 5:8:>> but if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own>> house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.>> --->> George W. Bush is a Christian. Get over it!>>Jenna Bush Hager Admits She Never Wears Underwear: 'I'm Sure My Mom Has Never Been More Proud'>People Magazine - Nov 16, 2022>-- https://people.com/style/jenna-bush-hager-admits-she-never-wears-underwear/What's wrong with that?Haters gotta hate I guess.
>
>FAT HARRY ALWAYS HAD IT IN FOR THE BUSHES.

Fat H had it in for most everyone that wasn't Donnie.

Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!

<e41dccf7-79e5-454d-9386-48b5256a3206n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8222&group=rec.boats#8222

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 10:18:57 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 18:18 UTC

On Monday, 26 December 2022 at 14:07:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 08:10:08 -0500 (EST), justan <m...@here.com> wrote:
>
> >gfre...@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> >> On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 17:47:53 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser<bruce2...@gmail..com> wrote:>On Monday, January 23, 2006 at 10:18:48 PM UTC-5, Fredric L. Rice wrote in alt.slack:>> No Happy Ending for Party Ho Jenna Bush>> 2005-12-14>> Source: radarmagazine.com>> Jenna Bush's infamous ID-gate videotape is raising more questions than the>> Zapruder film. According to a source who has seen the footage-which>> features a self-described downtown coke dealer relating his late-night>> run-in with the First Daughter, and brandishing her college ID as a>> souvenir-the man insinuates that the two shared more than just drinks.>> A well-informed source, who has a DVD copy of the interview shot by>> tbirdshow.com's Travis Poston, says that at one point the dealer claims>> that the young, blonde Jenna Bush with the Texas accent he hung out with>> that night (and who happened to leave behind Jenna Bush's belongings) had>> been "helping [him] clean up" the bar after a long night of partying.>> (A
> >publicist for First Lady Laura Bush has unequivocally denied that her>> daughter has ever been to the Chinatown bar, Happy Ending, even though we>> hear the UT-Austin ID card displayed in the film clearly shows the>> hard-partying political liability's name, picture and student ID number.)>> According to the New York Post's Page Six, the Secret Service are>> reportedly taking the tape seriously enough to investigate, and we hear>> they're not the only ones. When Fresh Intelligence emailed tbirdshow.com>> about securing selected clips to host on this site, we received the>> following curt response: "There are about ten top papers fighting for that>> footage. Get in line.">> Needless to say, "if a coke dealer has your ID it doesn't look so good,">> quipped the source.>> Apparently, the affable salesman doesn't limit his company to presidential>> offspring. "He brags on camera that he's down with all the members of>> Interpol," our source says. "And everybody in the club that walks by
> >in the>> video says 'hi' to him.">> Reps for Bush and Interpol could not be reached by press time.>> 1 timothy 3:5:>> for if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of>> the church of god?>> 1 timothy 5:8:>> but if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own>> house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.>> --->> George W. Bush is a Christian. Get over it!>>Jenna Bush Hager Admits She Never Wears Underwear: 'I'm Sure My Mom Has Never Been More Proud'>People Magazine - Nov 16, 2022>-- https://people.com/style/jenna-bush-hager-admits-she-never-wears-underwear/What's wrong with that?Haters gotta hate I guess.
> >
> >FAT HARRY ALWAYS HAD IT IN FOR THE BUSHES.
> Fat H had it in for most everyone that wasn't Donnie.

Jealous, Johnny?

Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!

<7etjqhl20ctn616onoqdjh5m2bi2ope3cl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8223&group=rec.boats#8223

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 14:29:07 -0500
 by: John H - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 19:29 UTC

On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 10:18:57 -0800 (PST), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, 26 December 2022 at 14:07:53 UTC-4, John H wrote:

>> >publicist for First Lady Laura Bush has unequivocally denied that her>> daughter has ever been to the Chinatown bar, Happy Ending, even though we>> hear the UT-Austin ID card displayed in the film clearly shows the>> hard-partying political liability's name, picture and student ID number.)>> According to the New York Post's Page Six, the Secret Service are>> reportedly taking the tape seriously enough to investigate, and we hear>> they're not the only ones. When Fresh Intelligence emailed tbirdshow.com>> about securing selected clips to host on this site, we received the>> following curt response: "There are about ten top papers fighting for that>> footage. Get in line.">> Needless to say, "if a coke dealer has your ID it doesn't look so good,">> quipped the source.>> Apparently, the affable salesman doesn't limit his company to presidential>> offspring. "He brags on camera that he's down with all the members of>> Interpol," our source says. "And everybody in the club that walks
>by
>> >in the>> video says 'hi' to him.">> Reps for Bush and Interpol could not be reached by press time.>> 1 timothy 3:5:>> for if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of>> the church of god?>> 1 timothy 5:8:>> but if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own>> house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.>> --->> George W. Bush is a Christian. Get over it!>>Jenna Bush Hager Admits She Never Wears Underwear: 'I'm Sure My Mom Has Never Been More Proud'>People Magazine - Nov 16, 2022>-- https://people.com/style/jenna-bush-hager-admits-she-never-wears-underwear/What's wrong with that?Haters gotta hate I guess.
>> >
>> >FAT HARRY ALWAYS HAD IT IN FOR THE BUSHES.
>> Fat H had it in for most everyone that wasn't Donnie.
>
>Jealous, Johnny?

LMAO!

Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!

<jr5kqhd72kbd93so2h7r1d1kjiugmfptir@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8224&group=rec.boats#8224

From: gfretwe...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 13:52:18 -0800
 by: gfretwe...@aol.com - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 21:52 UTC

On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 23:25:41 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 17:47:53 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser
><bruce2bowser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, January 23, 2006 at 10:18:48 PM UTC-5, Fredric L. Rice wrote in alt.slack:
>>> No Happy Ending for Party Ho Jenna Bush
>>> 2005-12-14
>>> Source: radarmagazine.com
>>> Jenna Bush's infamous ID-gate videotape is raising more questions than the
>>> Zapruder film. According to a source who has seen the footage-which
>>> features a self-described downtown coke dealer relating his late-night
>>> run-in with the First Daughter, and brandishing her college ID as a
>>> souvenir-the man insinuates that the two shared more than just drinks.
>>> A well-informed source, who has a DVD copy of the interview shot by
>>> tbirdshow.com's Travis Poston, says that at one point the dealer claims
>>> that the young, blonde Jenna Bush with the Texas accent he hung out with
>>> that night (and who happened to leave behind Jenna Bush's belongings) had
>>> been "helping [him] clean up" the bar after a long night of partying.
>>> (A publicist for First Lady Laura Bush has unequivocally denied that her
>>> daughter has ever been to the Chinatown bar, Happy Ending, even though we
>>> hear the UT-Austin ID card displayed in the film clearly shows the
>>> hard-partying political liability's name, picture and student ID number.)
>>> According to the New York Post's Page Six, the Secret Service are
>>> reportedly taking the tape seriously enough to investigate, and we hear
>>> they're not the only ones. When Fresh Intelligence emailed tbirdshow.com
>>> about securing selected clips to host on this site, we received the
>>> following curt response: "There are about ten top papers fighting for that
>>> footage. Get in line."
>>> Needless to say, "if a coke dealer has your ID it doesn't look so good,"
>>> quipped the source.
>>> Apparently, the affable salesman doesn't limit his company to presidential
>>> offspring. "He brags on camera that he's down with all the members of
>>> Interpol," our source says. "And everybody in the club that walks by in the
>>> video says 'hi' to him."
>>> Reps for Bush and Interpol could not be reached by press time.
>>> 1 timothy 3:5:
>>> for if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of
>>> the church of god?
>>> 1 timothy 5:8:
>>> but if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own
>>> house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
>>> ---
>>> George W. Bush is a Christian. Get over it!
>>
>>Jenna Bush Hager Admits She Never Wears Underwear: 'I'm Sure My Mom Has Never Been More Proud'
>>People Magazine - Nov 16, 2022
>>-- https://people.com/style/jenna-bush-hager-admits-she-never-wears-underwear/
>
>What's wrong with that?
>
>Haters gotta hate I guess.

And, I hate a lot!

Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!

<2v5kqh5vvbenpqutdt42v36jhjcdhrme9t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8225&group=rec.boats#8225

From: gfretwe...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 13:54:14 -0800
 by: gfretwe...@aol.com - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 21:54 UTC

On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 14:29:07 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 10:18:57 -0800 (PST), True North
><princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>>by

>>> Fat H had it in for most everyone that wasn't Donnie.
>>
>>Jealous, Johnny?
>

>LMAO!

Well, you're a fucking joke. You and little Billygoat.

Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!

<7d7169fd-5f58-436b-b0e3-e0c3b89731e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8226&group=rec.boats#8226

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 06:56:41 -0800 (PST)
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 14:56 UTC

On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 2:29:09 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 10:18:57 -0800 (PST), True North
> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >by

> >> Fat H had it in for most everyone that wasn't Donnie.
> >
> >Jealous, Johnny?
> LMAO!

17 years later, harry and bruce are still haunted by the demons in their heads. Funny, and sad.

I like how reliable this "dealer" is. "He brags on camera that he's down with all the members of Interpol". Uh-huh.
At least when obama's daughter was caught smoking a doobie dressed like a ho and twerking it was
documented and photographed. :)

Re: Bush's Christian Daughts: Fuck and party down cocaine, gals!

<b8emqhtjgvq180lfh82bjhu8s3062h0gpb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8227&group=rec.boats#8227

From: gfretwe...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 10:27:53 -0800
 by: gfretwe...@aol.com - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 18:27 UTC

On Tue, 27 Dec 2022 06:56:41 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 2:29:09 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 10:18:57 -0800 (PST), True North
>> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>walks
>> >by

>> >Jealous, Johnny?
>> LMAO!
>
>17 years later, harry and bruce are still haunted by the demons in their heads. Funny, and sad.
>
>I like how reliable this "dealer" is. "He brags on camera that he's down with all the members of Interpol". Uh-huh.
>At least when obama's daughter was caught smoking a doobie dressed like a ho and twerking it was
>documented and photographed. :)

Stop being a dick.