Time sure flies when you don't know what you're doing.

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new Usenet con

SubjectAuthor
* Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new Usenet condarius
+* Re: Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new Usenetbrat_olin
|`- Re: Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new Usenetandal
`- Re: Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new UsenetA. Filip

1
Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new Usenet con

<96d89362908f3f9708bebba1f7ddf702@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=82560&group=soc.culture.polish#82560

Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:14:25 +0000
Subject: Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new
Usenet con
From: manta1...@gmail.com (darius)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
 by: darius - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:14 UTC

"Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will not be supported

Re: Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new Usenet con

<9f8d6a12f98d7b219a5c7a583e138724@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=82562&group=soc.culture.polish#82562

Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:29:54 +0000
Usenet con
From: leszek.k...@umu.se (brat_olin)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
 by: brat_olin - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:29 UTC

darius wrote:

> "Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will not be supported

Nie kombinujcie. 22 czerwca jest sobota, dzien swiety!

Re: Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new Usenet con

<anfi+fal1zeci3f-o2s3@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=82563&group=soc.culture.polish#82563

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Subject: Re: Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new Usenet con
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 15:34:30 +0100
sha1:a8qUObPdcMgRT4qvueYwzoB4mKs=
 by: A. Filip - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 14:34 UTC

manta103g@gmail.com (darius) pisze:
> "Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new
> Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new
> content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of
> historical data will not be supported

Problem spamowania usenetu poprzez Google został ostatecznie rozwiązany?

--
A. Filip
| Trafiła kosa na kamień. (Przysłowie polskie)

Re: Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new Usenet con

<urnmp5$3v7f2$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=82567&group=soc.culture.polish#82567

From: and...@andal.org (andal)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Subject: Re: Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support
new Usenet con
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:25:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: andal - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:25 UTC

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:29:54 +0000, brat_olin wrote:

> darius wrote:
>
>> "Effective from 22 June 2024, Usenet Groups will no longer support new
>> Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new
>> content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of
>> historical data will not be supported
>
> Nie kombinujcie. 22 czerwca jest sobota, dzien swiety!

ten kitajec ocipial do reszty