Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 10:48:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Can sanctions deter Russia from invading Ukraine?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 18:48 UTC

Jay in New Zealand
https://www.quora.com/
Follow
Travel to China, UK, US, AU, CA, NZ, Pasifika, Indonesia etcThu
Can sanctions deter Russia from invading Ukraine?
Originally Answered: Will the threat of sanctions deter Russia from invading Ukraine?
Sanctions have proven to benefit Russia more than anything… Russia’s advancement in agriculture has been a huge success making it one of Russia’s biggest exports. However Russia's advancement in Helicopters has been another huge success with the Alligator KA52M

However, Russia is the world leader in their Hypersonic intercontinental missiles with ground approach technology allowing it not to be picked up on radar until it was well within striking range and there is no defense to it… Now that again came from sanctions… plus… there closest ally China is right next door… Believe me, Russia will be fine, they are able to continue to sell their military arms and at much cheaper prices with far superior quality equipment.

(Is the F35 still flying?)

Re: Can sanctions deter Russia from invading Ukraine?

<st7r72$6bl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8257&group=soc.culture.china#8257

From: kic...@gmail.com (kico)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:14:15 +0800
 by: kico - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 05:14 UTC

On 24/1/2022 2:48 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Jay in New Zealand
> https://www.quora.com/
> Follow
> Travel to China, UK, US, AU, CA, NZ, Pasifika, Indonesia etcThu
> Can sanctions deter Russia from invading Ukraine?
> Originally Answered: Will the threat of sanctions deter Russia from invading Ukraine?
> Sanctions have proven to benefit Russia more than anything… Russia’s advancement in agriculture has been a huge success making it one of Russia’s biggest exports. However Russia's advancement in Helicopters has been another huge success with the Alligator KA52M
>

> However, Russia is the world leader in their Hypersonic intercontinental missiles with ground approach technology allowing it not to be picked up on radar until it was well within striking range and there is no defense to it… Now that again came from sanctions… plus… there closest ally China is right next door… Believe me, Russia will be fine, they are able to continue to sell their military arms and at much cheaper prices with far superior quality equipment.
>
> (Is the F35 still flying?)

Russia is not bothered by the sanctions that already faced by them. And
now, if US further sanctions them will not mean anything to bother them,
too, once their determination to invade Ukraine is mandated.