interests / rec.boats / Re: Do not read this summary

SubjectAuthor
* Do not read this summaryBill
`* Re: Do not read this summarygfretwell
 +* Re: Do not read this summarywaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
 |+* Re: Do not read this summarygfretwell
 ||+* Re: Do not read this summarywaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
 |||+- Re: Do not read this summaryRobot
 |||`* Re: Do not read this summarygfretwell
 ||| `* Re: Do not read this summaryJohn H
 |||  +* Re: Do not read this summaryjustan
 |||  |`- Re: Do not read this summaryJohn
 |||  `* Re: Do not read this summaryJohn
 |||   `- Re: Do not read this summaryJohn H
 ||`- Re: Do not read this summarygfretwelll
 |`* Re: Do not read this summary345...@gmail.com
 | `- Re: Do not read this summaryJohn
 +* Re: Do not read this summarygfretwelll
 |`* Re: Do not read this summaryjustan
 | +- Re: Do not read this summarygfretwelll
 | `* Re: Do not read this summarygfretwell
 |  +- Re: Do not read this summaryJustin
 |  `- Re: Do not read this summarygfretwelll
 `- Re: Do not read this summaryRobot

1
Do not read this summary

<6gjuqhtcm2m5cu87sebs7svbd9f34nitbl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8233&group=rec.boats#8233

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Do not read this summary
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:41 -0800
 by: Bill - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 20:46 UTC

You're not going to like it.

https://january6th.house.gov/report-executive-summary

Re: Do not read this summary

<e2nvqhhtjgkccbphaiidgjfks9smfhjqe9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8235&group=rec.boats#8235

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Do not read this summary
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 01:55:14 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 06:55 UTC

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:41 -0800, Bill <califbill9998@gmail.com>
wrote:

>You're not going to like it.
>
>https://january6th.house.gov/report-executive-summary

Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault.
Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for
the fiasco at all.

Re: Do not read this summary

<f84ec154-6c38-4e39-a5c5-d3d3058b53fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8236&group=rec.boats#8236

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 06:37:07 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 14:37 UTC

On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 1:55:44 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:41 -0800, Bill <califb...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >You're not going to like it.
> >
> >https://january6th.house.gov/report-executive-summary
> Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault.
> Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for
> the fiasco at all.

===

If someone robs a bank, do you blame the robber, or the guard who was unsuccessful at stopping it?

Re: Do not read this summary

<3al0rhtfk1bf974bfim8om6b0l4qst38j5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8237&group=rec.boats#8237

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 10:45:07 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 15:45 UTC

On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 06:37:07 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 1:55:44 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:41 -0800, Bill <califb...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >You're not going to like it.
>> >
>> >https://january6th.house.gov/report-executive-summary
>> Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault.
>> Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for
>> the fiasco at all.
>
>===
>
>If someone robs a bank, do you blame the robber, or the guard who was unsuccessful at stopping it?

If I own the bank I am going to evaluate my security to see how an
unarmed guy got into the vault.

They really need to ask "if a couple dozen unarmed rabble rousers
could talk a mob into invading the Capitol, virtually unopposed, what
could a team of well armed terrorists do"?
This committee had one goal, find a charge that would prevent Trump
from running again. They totally ignored the systemic problems that
allowed this to happen in the first place. The Democrat leadership
appeared to want this to be a shit show and it simply turned out worse
than they planned. (or maybe better than they could hope for)
The elephant in the room that they ignore is the 73 million people so
disgruntled at the failures of the government that they could vote for
Trump. This witch hunt only stiffens their resolve.

Re: Do not read this summary

<0cce69e6-2d67-447b-a7e9-3a0fb26bcd19n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8238&group=rec.boats#8238

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 08:50:10 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 16:50 UTC

On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 10:45:40 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 06:37:07 -0800 (PST),
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 1:55:44 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

> >> Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault.
> >> Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for
> >> the fiasco at all.
> >
> >===
> >
> >If someone robs a bank, do you blame the robber, or the guard who was unsuccessful at stopping it?
> If I own the bank I am going to evaluate my security to see how an
> unarmed guy got into the vault.
>
> They really need to ask "if a couple dozen unarmed rabble rousers
> could talk a mob into invading the Capitol, virtually unopposed, what
> could a team of well armed terrorists do"?
> This committee had one goal, find a charge that would prevent Trump
> from running again. They totally ignored the systemic problems that
> allowed this to happen in the first place. The Democrat leadership
> appeared to want this to be a shit show and it simply turned out worse
> than they planned. (or maybe better than they could hope for)
> The elephant in the room that they ignore is the 73 million people so
> disgruntled at the failures of the government that they could vote for
> Trump. This witch hunt only stiffens their resolve.

==
Trump was very good at tapping into the fears and grievances of the disgruntled. So was Adolph Hitler. He also illuminated and amplified some very real issues - things like the porosity of our southern border. That said, he has always been a scoundrel and still is.

Re: Do not read this summary

<glk1rhhmefcdhhdmg5ju1fmcsg2mdb7jpt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8239&group=rec.boats#8239

From: gfretwe...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 16:24:38 -0800
 by: gfretwe...@aol.com - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 00:24 UTC

On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 01:55:14 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:41 -0800, Bill <califbill9998@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>You're not going to like it.
>>
>>https://january6th.house.gov/report-executive-summary
>
>Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault.
>Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for
>the fiasco at all.

No need to guess that I'm a fucking piece of shit.

Re: Do not read this summary

<2nk1rh1f0qipnajsrj4hugql53vgrcu5du@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8240&group=rec.boats#8240

From: gfretwe...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 16:25:41 -0800
 by: gfretwe...@aol.com - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 00:25 UTC

On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 10:45:07 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 06:37:07 -0800 (PST),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 1:55:44 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>> Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault.
>>> Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for
>>> the fiasco at all.
>>
>>===
>>
>>If someone robs a bank, do you blame the robber, or the guard who was unsuccessful at stopping it?
>
>If I own the bank I am going to evaluate my security to see how an
>unarmed guy got into the vault.
>
>They really need to ask "if a couple dozen unarmed rabble rousers
>could talk a mob into invading the Capitol, virtually unopposed, what
>could a team of well armed terrorists do"?
>This committee had one goal, find a charge that would prevent Trump
>from running again. They totally ignored the systemic problems that
>allowed this to happen in the first place. The Democrat leadership
>appeared to want this to be a shit show and it simply turned out worse
>than they planned. (or maybe better than they could hope for)
>The elephant in the room that they ignore is the 73 million people so
>disgruntled at the failures of the government that they could vote for
>Trump. This witch hunt only stiffens their resolve.

Yes, unopposed by thos 140 cops who were injured. Fuck I'm stupid.

Re: Do not read this summary

<hok1rhl5ruru9sfktl0dt1hj8jgi9m9i4i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8241&group=rec.boats#8241

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 16:26:45 -0800
 by: Robot - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 00:26 UTC

On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 08:50:10 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 10:45:40 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 06:37:07 -0800 (PST),

>> >===
>> >
>> >If someone robs a bank, do you blame the robber, or the guard who was unsuccessful at stopping it?
>> If I own the bank I am going to evaluate my security to see how an
>> unarmed guy got into the vault.
>>
>> They really need to ask "if a couple dozen unarmed rabble rousers
>> could talk a mob into invading the Capitol, virtually unopposed, what
>> could a team of well armed terrorists do"?
>> This committee had one goal, find a charge that would prevent Trump
>> from running again. They totally ignored the systemic problems that
>> allowed this to happen in the first place. The Democrat leadership
>> appeared to want this to be a shit show and it simply turned out worse
>> than they planned. (or maybe better than they could hope for)
>> The elephant in the room that they ignore is the 73 million people so
>> disgruntled at the failures of the government that they could vote for
>> Trump. This witch hunt only stiffens their resolve.
>
>===
>
>Trump was very good at tapping into the fears and grievances of the disgruntled. So was Adolph Hitler. He also illuminated and amplified some very real issues - things like the porosity of our southern border. That said, he has always been a scoundrel and still is.

Fretwell is just fine with Adolf. Fretwell and his bros are also
responsible.

Re: Do not read this summary

<hqk1rhpc0c7vbhfhnmflbqen0b9a6t89c6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8242&group=rec.boats#8242

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 16:27:16 -0800
 by: Robot - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 00:27 UTC

On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 01:55:14 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:41 -0800, Bill <califbill9998@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>You're not going to like it.
>>
>>https://january6th.house.gov/report-executive-summary
>
>Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault.
>Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for
>the fiasco at all.

So, you're too much of a chickenshit to read it. Got it.

Re: Do not read this summary

<cch2rhhdaf21tfj6075li319d3ogiflopp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8243&group=rec.boats#8243

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 03:45:07 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 08:45 UTC

On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 08:50:10 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 10:45:40 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 06:37:07 -0800 (PST),

>> >===
>> >
>> >If someone robs a bank, do you blame the robber, or the guard who was unsuccessful at stopping it?
>> If I own the bank I am going to evaluate my security to see how an
>> unarmed guy got into the vault.
>>
>> They really need to ask "if a couple dozen unarmed rabble rousers
>> could talk a mob into invading the Capitol, virtually unopposed, what
>> could a team of well armed terrorists do"?
>> This committee had one goal, find a charge that would prevent Trump
>> from running again. They totally ignored the systemic problems that
>> allowed this to happen in the first place. The Democrat leadership
>> appeared to want this to be a shit show and it simply turned out worse
>> than they planned. (or maybe better than they could hope for)
>> The elephant in the room that they ignore is the 73 million people so
>> disgruntled at the failures of the government that they could vote for
>> Trump. This witch hunt only stiffens their resolve.
>
>===
>
>Trump was very good at tapping into the fears and grievances of the disgruntled. So was Adolph Hitler. He also illuminated and amplified some very real issues - things like the porosity of our southern border. That said, he has always been a scoundrel and still is.

Trump is just the raw politician without the handlers.
They all tap into our fears and feed us the pablum that makes us
forget they are full of shit.

The hitler analogy is not totally off base but it isn't a hitler
problem, it is a despair problem. When this mess crashes down on us
we will end up with someone like that.

Viral story of dubious provenance but a frightening look at reality.

***************************
About the time our original thirteen states adopted their new
constitution in 1787, Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at
the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the
Athenian Republic some 2,000 years earlier:

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as
a permanent form of government."

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters
discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public
treasury."

"From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who
promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result
that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy,
which is always followed by a dictatorship."

Re: Do not read this summary

<es13rh9nglohunmni05b7ot0um5vedv53a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8245&group=rec.boats#8245

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 08:16:50 -0500
 by: John H - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 13:16 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 03:45:07 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 08:50:10 -0800 (PST),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 10:45:40 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>> If I own the bank I am going to evaluate my security to see how an
>>> unarmed guy got into the vault.
>>>
>>> They really need to ask "if a couple dozen unarmed rabble rousers
>>> could talk a mob into invading the Capitol, virtually unopposed, what
>>> could a team of well armed terrorists do"?
>>> This committee had one goal, find a charge that would prevent Trump
>>> from running again. They totally ignored the systemic problems that
>>> allowed this to happen in the first place. The Democrat leadership
>>> appeared to want this to be a shit show and it simply turned out worse
>>> than they planned. (or maybe better than they could hope for)
>>> The elephant in the room that they ignore is the 73 million people so
>>> disgruntled at the failures of the government that they could vote for
>>> Trump. This witch hunt only stiffens their resolve.
>>
>>===
>>
>>Trump was very good at tapping into the fears and grievances of the disgruntled. So was Adolph Hitler. He also illuminated and amplified some very real issues - things like the porosity of our southern border. That said, he has always been a scoundrel and still is.
>
>Trump is just the raw politician without the handlers.
>They all tap into our fears and feed us the pablum that makes us
>forget they are full of shit.
>
>The hitler analogy is not totally off base but it isn't a hitler
>problem, it is a despair problem. When this mess crashes down on us
>we will end up with someone like that.
>
>Viral story of dubious provenance but a frightening look at reality.
>
>***************************
>About the time our original thirteen states adopted their new
>constitution in 1787, Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at
>the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the
>Athenian Republic some 2,000 years earlier:
>
>"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as
>a permanent form of government."
>
>"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters
>discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public
>treasury."
>
>"From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who
>promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result
>that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy,
>which is always followed by a dictatorship."

Goodness, that would help explain the Democrats' desire to have an
open border with Mexico.

Re: Do not read this summary

<82acd700-dc67-4d63-8bdf-6bbde7a7aa20n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8246&group=rec.boats#8246

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 09:09:09 -0800 (PST)
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 17:09 UTC

On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 9:37:09 AM UTC-5, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 1:55:44 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> > On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:41 -0800, Bill <califb...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > >You're not going to like it.
> > >
> > >https://january6th.house.gov/report-executive-summary
> > Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault.
> > Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for
> > the fiasco at all.
> ===
>
> If someone robs a bank, do you blame the robber, or the guard who was unsuccessful at stopping it?

Nice non-sequitur, but let me fix that for you:
Someone that you know is coming to rob you, has said they are coming, the people you have watching for such things tell you that they are coming
with more manpower than you have at your bank, and yet you do nothing to protect your bank. That's not a robbery, it's a security failure.
Who would a truly independent panel be looking at as a root cause of the security failure? Hint... it's not the robber.

But I would expect no better from Pelosi and her comrades.

Re: Do not read this summary

<tosfa7$1f7b3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8247&group=rec.boats#8247

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 12:19:03 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 17:19 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 03:45:07 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 08:50:10 -0800 (PST),>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>>>On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 10:45:40 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:>>> On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 06:37:07 -0800 (PST), >>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote: >>> >>> >On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 1:55:44 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote: >>> >> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:41 -0800, Bill <califb...@gmail.com> >>> >> wrote: >>> >> >You're not going to like it. >>> >> > >>> >> >https://january6th.house.gov/report-executive-summary >>> >> Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault. >>> >> Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for >>> >> the fiasco at all. >>> > >>> >=== >>> > >>> >If someone robs a bank, do you blame the robber, or the guard who was unsuccessful at stopping it?>>> If I own the bank I am going to evaluate my security to see how an >>> unarmed guy got into the vault. >>> >>> They really need to ask "if a couple dozen unarmed rabble rousers >>> could talk a mob into invading the Capitol, virtually unopposed, what >>> could a team of well armed terrori
sts do"? >>> This committee had one goal, find a charge that would prevent Trump >>> from running again. They totally ignored the systemic problems that >>> allowed this to happen in the first place. The Democrat leadership >>> appeared to want this to be a shit show and it simply turned out worse >>> than they planned. (or maybe better than they could hope for) >>> The elephant in the room that they ignore is the 73 million people so >>> disgruntled at the failures of the government that they could vote for >>> Trump. This witch hunt only stiffens their resolve.>>>>===>>>>Trump was very good at tapping into the fears and grievances of the disgruntled. So was Adolph Hitler. He also illuminated and amplified some very real issues - things like the porosity of our southern border. That said, he has always been a scoundrel and still is.>>Trump is just the raw politician without the handlers. >They all tap into our fears and feed us the pablum that makes us>forget they are full of shit.>>The hitler analogy is not totally off base but it isn't a hitler>problem, it is a despair problem. When this mess crashes down on us>we will end up with someone like that.>>Viral story of dubious p
rovenance but a frightening look at reality.>>***************************>About the time our original thirteen states adopted their new>constitution in 1787, Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at>the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the>Athenian Republic some 2,000 years earlier:>>"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as>a permanent form of government.">>"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters>discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public>treasury.">>"From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who>promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result>that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy,>which is always followed by a dictatorship."Goodness, that would help explain the Democrats' desire to have anopen border with Mexico.

We must educate Wayne and others to the fact that empowering the
democratic party will destroy our democracy. Enlightened folks
see that the process has already started. God help us
all.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Do not read this summary

<tosfkq$1fbgm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8248&group=rec.boats#8248

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 12:24:42 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 17:24 UTC

gfretwelll@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 01:55:14 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:41 -0800, Bill <califbill9998@gmail.com>>wrote:>>>You're not going to like it.>>>>https://january6th.house.gov/report-executive-summary>>Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault. >Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for>the fiasco at all. No need to guess that I'm a fucking piece of shit.

That's obvious. You'd have to be a LOT smarter if you want for us
to believe you are Greg.
4 years at Klown Kollege in Kansas hasn"t served you well, loser.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Do not read this summary

<b7j3rh9e62bo4ace71t1cntuscn4dq893q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8249&group=rec.boats#8249

From: salmonb...@gmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 10:12:11 -0800
 by: John - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 18:12 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 08:16:50 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 03:45:07 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 08:50:10 -0800 (PST),

>>>===
>>>
>>>Trump was very good at tapping into the fears and grievances of the disgruntled. So was Adolph Hitler. He also illuminated and amplified some very real issues - things like the porosity of our southern border. That said, he has always been a scoundrel and still is.
>>
>>Trump is just the raw politician without the handlers.
>>They all tap into our fears and feed us the pablum that makes us
>>forget they are full of shit.
>>
>>The hitler analogy is not totally off base but it isn't a hitler
>>problem, it is a despair problem. When this mess crashes down on us
>>we will end up with someone like that.
>>
>>Viral story of dubious provenance but a frightening look at reality.
>>
>>***************************
>>About the time our original thirteen states adopted their new
>>constitution in 1787, Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at
>>the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the
>>Athenian Republic some 2,000 years earlier:
>>
>>"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as
>>a permanent form of government."
>>
>>"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters
>>discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public
>>treasury."
>>
>>"From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who
>>promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result
>>that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy,
>>which is always followed by a dictatorship."
>
>Goodness, that would help explain the Democrats' desire to have an
>open border with Mexico.

Goodness, I'm stupid.

Re: Do not read this summary

<e8j3rhd9mcap9ts858imq8ena5nq0j7esd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8250&group=rec.boats#8250

From: salmonb...@gmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 10:12:52 -0800

On Sun, 1 Jan 2023 12:19:03 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

> [...]
>majority always vote for the candidates who>promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result>that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy,>which is always followed by a dictatorship."Goodness, that would help explain the Democrats' desire to have anopen border with Mexico.
>
>We must educate Wayne and others to the fact that empowering the
> democratic party will destroy our democracy. Enlightened folks
> see that the process has already started. God help us

Don't watch this. You won't like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJVDRGUy2-8

Re: Do not read this summary

<u9j3rhd091hmdmunv205enjften082iau6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8251&group=rec.boats#8251

From: salmonb...@gmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 10:13:41 -0800
 by: John - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 18:13 UTC

On Sun, 1 Jan 2023 09:09:09 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 9:37:09 AM UTC-5, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 1:55:44 AM UTC-5, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>> > Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault.
>> > Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for
>> > the fiasco at all.
>> ===
>>
>> If someone robs a bank, do you blame the robber, or the guard who was unsuccessful at stopping it?
>
>Nice non-sequitur, but let me fix that for you:
>Someone that you know is coming to rob you, has said they are coming, the people you have watching for such things tell you that they are coming
>with more manpower than you have at your bank, and yet you do nothing to protect your bank. That's not a robbery, it's a security failure.
>Who would a truly independent panel be looking at as a root cause of the security failure? Hint... it's not the robber.
>
>But I would expect no better from Pelosi and her comrades.

Feel free to continue to be stupid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJVDRGUy2-8

Re: Do not read this summary

<vaj3rhdlseoofrfitnchcdih2f658ct6k3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8252&group=rec.boats#8252

From: gfretwe...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 10:14:10 -0800
 by: gfretwe...@aol.com - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 18:14 UTC

On Sun, 1 Jan 2023 12:24:42 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>gfretwelll@aol.com Wrote in message:r
>> On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 01:55:14 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:41 -0800, Bill <califbill9998@gmail.com>>wrote:>>>You're not going to like it.>>>>https://january6th.house.gov/report-executive-summary>>Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault. >Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for>the fiasco at all. No need to guess that I'm a fucking piece of shit.
>
>That's obvious. You'd have to be a LOT smarter if you want for us
> to believe you are Greg.
>4 years at Klown Kollege in Kansas hasn"t served you well, loser.

Well, you're a fucking idiot, so the bar is really low.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJVDRGUy2-8

Re: Do not read this summary

<5np3rhtbmaqo1n0r1ng7mamojkabnvc8is@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8254&group=rec.boats#8254

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 15:06:55 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 20:06 UTC

On Sun, 1 Jan 2023 12:24:42 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>gfretwelll@aol.com Wrote in message:r
>> On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 01:55:14 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:41 -0800, Bill <califbill9998@gmail.com>>wrote:>>>You're not going to like it.>>>>https://january6th.house.gov/report-executive-summary>>Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault. >Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for>the fiasco at all. No need to guess that I'm a fucking piece of shit.
>
>That's obvious. You'd have to be a LOT smarter if you want for us
> to believe you are Greg.
>4 years at Klown Kollege in Kansas hasn"t served you well, loser.

I manage to filter all of the posts from the anonymous asshole. Why
would anyone care what someone forging someone else's ID has to say?

He doesn't even value his own brain farts enough to sign them.

Re: Do not read this summary

<isd6rh50auui4s7l7at441mnqf5g4k922a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8258&group=rec.boats#8258

From: me...@here.com (Justin)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 12:00:03 -0800
 by: Justin - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 20:00 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 15:06:55 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Sun, 1 Jan 2023 12:24:42 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:
>
>>gfretwelll@aol.com Wrote in message:r
>>> On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 01:55:14 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:41 -0800, Bill <califbill9998@gmail.com>>wrote:>>>You're not going to like it.>>>>https://january6th.house.gov/report-executive-summary>>Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault. >Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for>the fiasco at all. No need to guess that I'm a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>That's obvious. You'd have to be a LOT smarter if you want for us
>> to believe you are Greg.
>>4 years at Klown Kollege in Kansas hasn"t served you well, loser.
>
>I manage to filter all of the posts from the anonymous asshole. Why
>would anyone care what someone forging someone else's ID has to say?
>
>He doesn't even value his own brain farts enough to sign them.

Sort of like what you value? I'm betting I can get around your
bullshit filters.

Re: Do not read this summary

<h3e6rhhht72uls6uq06dfeqb8j6pbufe8o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8259&group=rec.boats#8259

From: gfretwe...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 12:03:12 -0800
 by: gfretwe...@aol.com - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 20:03 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 15:06:55 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Sun, 1 Jan 2023 12:24:42 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:
>
>>gfretwelll@aol.com Wrote in message:r
>>> On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 01:55:14 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:>On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:41 -0800, Bill <califbill9998@gmail.com>>wrote:>>>You're not going to like it.>>>>https://january6th.house.gov/report-executive-summary>>Let me guess, it was all Trump's fault. >Nobody in the Cap Po or the Sargent at Arms office was to blame for>the fiasco at all. No need to guess that I'm a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>That's obvious. You'd have to be a LOT smarter if you want for us
>> to believe you are Greg.
>>4 years at Klown Kollege in Kansas hasn"t served you well, loser.
>
>I manage to filter all of the posts from the anonymous asshole. Why
>would anyone care what someone forging someone else's ID has to say?
>
>He doesn't even value his own brain farts enough to sign them.

Did Judy fart on your face?

Re: Do not read this summary

<jg88rhdve8kvroec07doum69j63t05qfsf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8260&group=rec.boats#8260

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 07:40:16 -0500
 by: John H - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 12:40 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 10:12:11 -0800, John <salmonbait@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 08:16:50 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 03:45:07 -0500, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>>Trump is just the raw politician without the handlers.
>>>They all tap into our fears and feed us the pablum that makes us
>>>forget they are full of shit.
>>>
>>>The hitler analogy is not totally off base but it isn't a hitler
>>>problem, it is a despair problem. When this mess crashes down on us
>>>we will end up with someone like that.
>>>
>>>Viral story of dubious provenance but a frightening look at reality.
>>>
>>>***************************
>>>About the time our original thirteen states adopted their new
>>>constitution in 1787, Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at
>>>the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the
>>>Athenian Republic some 2,000 years earlier:
>>>
>>>"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as
>>>a permanent form of government."
>>>
>>>"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters
>>>discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public
>>>treasury."
>>>
>>>"From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who
>>>promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result
>>>that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy,
>>>which is always followed by a dictatorship."
>>
>>Goodness, that would help explain the Democrats' desire to have an
>>open border with Mexico.
>
>Goodness, I'm stupid.

Yup. Finally nailed it.