From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Popeye's New Chicken Nuggets To Debut July 27th
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 05:44:03 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 12:44 UTC

https://www.pastemagazine.com/food/popeyes-chicken-nuggets-recipe-release-date-sandwich-kfc/

Popeyes' New Chicken Nuggets Are About to Put the Fast Food World on
Notice

“Just like our game-changing Chicken Sandwich, our new Chicken Nuggets
are unlike anything you may have experienced before. We believe that
these pieces of crunchy, juicy delicious chicken will have guests
question how they ever enjoyed chicken nuggets before this,” said
President of Popeyes Americas Sami Siddiqui.

Popeye's has been hoarding frozen chicken for the last six months,
building up their inventory in anticipation of sky-high nugget demand.

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: Popeye's New Chicken Nuggets To Debut July 27th

<qhh2fgh9ear3oqejcbog3oib4bk41cf17i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8295&group=alt.food.fast-food#8295

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: Popeye's New Chicken Nuggets To Debut July 27th
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 01:41:57 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 08:41 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jul 2021 05:44:03 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.pastemagazine.com/food/popeyes-chicken-nuggets-recipe-release-date-sandwich-kfc/
>
>Popeyes' New Chicken Nuggets Are About to Put the Fast Food World on
>Notice
>
>“Just like our game-changing Chicken Sandwich, our new Chicken Nuggets
>are unlike anything you may have experienced before. We believe that
>these pieces of crunchy, juicy delicious chicken will have guests
>question how they ever enjoyed chicken nuggets before this,” said
>President of Popeyes Americas Sami Siddiqui.
>
>Popeye's has been hoarding frozen chicken for the last six months,
>building up their inventory in anticipation of sky-high nugget demand.

>Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

I'm sure there will be an initial spike in sales. People will be
curious as to how the nuggets taste. But sales will even out over
time. Just like it did with the sandwich.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Popeye's New Chicken Nuggets To Debut July 27th