interests / rec.boats / Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

SubjectAuthor
* Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!345...@gmail.com
+* Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!Richard Grew
|+* Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
||+* Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!Bill
|||+- Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!Justin
|||`* Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
||| `* Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!Bill
|||  `- Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!Justin
||`* Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!justan
|| `* Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!345...@gmail.com
||  `- Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!Justin
|`- Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!Bill
`* Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!John H
 `* Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!John
  `- Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!Justin

1
Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<1a093564-ef1d-4f9b-987a-fd919f5155c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8299&group=rec.boats#8299

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 07:34:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 15:34 UTC

Well, well, well... classified documents from the Obama-Biden presidency were discovered at the Penn Biden Center liberal "think tank" in Biden's private office. The Penn Biden Center didn't open until 2018, so that means he took them while VP and used them at the Center, or even worse, during his presidency. Meanwhile, this is what he said about Trump's mishandling:

""How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told "60 Minutes" last year. "And it just – totally irresponsible."

All documents from a president's administration and staff must be turned over to the National Archives, according to the Presidential Records Act."

Trump's response:
"When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Monday. "These documents were definitely not declassified."

Biden the lying scoundrel has been bilking the American public during his (too) long stay in DC, and thought he was above the law. The liberal media is already covering for him, saying that the two cases aren't the same. Yeah, Trump had done nothing with his. Biden used them to further his private think tank business. Biden is a criminal.

Heh, heh, glass houses and all...

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<9b1d0caf-0357-4898-9da6-f59c833fc6c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8300&group=rec.boats#8300

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 22:46:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!
From: rgrew...@gmail.com (Richard Grew)
 by: Richard Grew - Wed, 11 Jan 2023 06:46 UTC

On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 10:34:57 AM UTC-5, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
> Well, well, well... classified documents from the Obama-Biden presidency were discovered at the Penn Biden Center liberal "think tank" in Biden's private office. The Penn Biden Center didn't open until 2018, so that means he took them while VP and used them at the Center, or even worse, during his presidency. Meanwhile, this is what he said about Trump's mishandling:
>
> ""How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told "60 Minutes" last year. "And it just – totally irresponsible."
>
> All documents from a president's administration and staff must be turned over to the National Archives, according to the Presidential Records Act."
>
> Trump's response:
> "When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Monday. "These documents were definitely not declassified."
>
> Biden the lying scoundrel has been bilking the American public during his (too) long stay in DC, and thought he was above the law. The liberal media is already covering for him, saying that the two cases aren't the same. Yeah, Trump had done nothing with his. Biden used them to further his private think tank business. Biden is a criminal.
>
> Heh, heh, glass houses and all...

Nothing will come of it because he is a democrat.

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<equtrh1e69uq7ti9ei666t8p6johj9p213@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8301&group=rec.boats#8301

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:09:31 -0500
 by: John H - Wed, 11 Jan 2023 18:09 UTC

On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 07:34:55 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>Well, well, well... classified documents from the Obama-Biden presidency were discovered at the Penn Biden Center liberal "think tank" in Biden's private office. The Penn Biden Center didn't open until 2018, so that means he took them while VP and used them at the Center, or even worse, during his presidency. Meanwhile, this is what he said about Trump's mishandling:
>
>""How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told "60 Minutes" last year. "And it just – totally irresponsible."
>
>All documents from a president's administration and staff must be turned over to the National Archives, according to the Presidential Records Act."
>
>Trump's response:
>"When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Monday. "These documents were definitely not declassified."
>
>Biden the lying scoundrel has been bilking the American public during his (too) long stay in DC, and thought he was above the law. The liberal media is already covering for him, saying that the two cases aren't the same. Yeah, Trump had done nothing with his. Biden used them to further his private think tank business. Biden is a criminal.
>
>Heh, heh, glass houses and all...

Amen!

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<55673236-9bbe-4f65-9dde-35bbae06835cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8305&group=rec.boats#8305

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 14:50:32 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Wed, 11 Jan 2023 22:50 UTC

On Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 1:46:50 AM UTC-5, Richard Grew wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 10:34:57 AM UTC-5, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Well, well, well... classified documents from the Obama-Biden presidency were discovered at the Penn Biden Center liberal "think tank" in Biden's private office. The Penn Biden Center didn't open until 2018, so that means he took them while VP and used them at the Center, or even worse, during his presidency. Meanwhile, this is what he said about Trump's mishandling:
> >
> > ""How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told "60 Minutes" last year. "And it just – totally irresponsible."
> >
> > All documents from a president's administration and staff must be turned over to the National Archives, according to the Presidential Records Act."
> >
> > Trump's response:
> > "When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Monday. "These documents were definitely not declassified."
> >
> > Biden the lying scoundrel has been bilking the American public during his (too) long stay in DC, and thought he was above the law. The liberal media is already covering for him, saying that the two cases aren't the same. Yeah, Trump had done nothing with his. Biden used them to further his private think tank business. Biden is a criminal.
> >
> > Heh, heh, glass houses and all...
> Nothing will come of it because he is a democrat.

==
Nothing will come of it because Biden is not a lying, corrupt scoundrel.

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<tpng5j$11tv0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8306&group=rec.boats#8306

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 23:19:15 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:H/vdRz8+ZKNC74EROm3JcwgPD/M=
 by: Bill - Wed, 11 Jan 2023 23:19 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 1:46:50 AM UTC-5, Richard Grew wrote:
>> On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 10:34:57 AM UTC-5, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Well, well, well... classified documents from the Obama-Biden
>>> presidency were discovered at the Penn Biden Center liberal "think
>>> tank" in Biden's private office. The Penn Biden Center didn't open
>>> until 2018, so that means he took them while VP and used them at the
>>> Center, or even worse, during his presidency. Meanwhile, this is what
>>> he said about Trump's mishandling:
>>>
>>> ""How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that
>>> irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe
>>> compromise sources and methods?" the president told "60 Minutes" last
>>> year. "And it just  totally irresponsible."
>>>
>>> All documents from a president's administration and staff must be
>>> turned over to the National Archives, according to the Presidential Records Act."
>>>
>>> Trump's response:
>>> "When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps
>>> even the White House?" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Monday. "These
>>> documents were definitely not declassified."
>>>
>>> Biden the lying scoundrel has been bilking the American public during
>>> his (too) long stay in DC, and thought he was above the law. The
>>> liberal media is already covering for him, saying that the two cases
>>> aren't the same. Yeah, Trump had done nothing with his. Biden used them
>>> to further his private think tank business. Biden is a criminal.
>>>
>>> Heh, heh, glass houses and all...
>> Nothing will come of it because he is a democrat.
>
> ==
> Nothing will come of it because Biden is not a lying, corrupt scoundrel.

He isn’t? Hunter and him make .Trump look like mother Teresa

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<rajurhdvqv18hf3i4q3lfa6uumg95qslr3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8309&group=rec.boats#8309

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 16:00:58 -0800
 by: Bill - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 00:00 UTC

On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 22:46:48 -0800 (PST), Richard Grew
<rgrew176@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 10:34:57 AM UTC-5, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Well, well, well... classified documents from the Obama-Biden presidency were discovered at the Penn Biden Center liberal "think tank" in Biden's private office. The Penn Biden Center didn't open until 2018, so that means he took them while VP and used them at the Center, or even worse, during his presidency. Meanwhile, this is what he said about Trump's mishandling:
>>
>> ""How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told "60 Minutes" last year. "And it just – totally irresponsible."
>>
>> All documents from a president's administration and staff must be turned over to the National Archives, according to the Presidential Records Act."
>>
>> Trump's response:
>> "When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Monday. "These documents were definitely not declassified."
>>
>> Biden the lying scoundrel has been bilking the American public during his (too) long stay in DC, and thought he was above the law. The liberal media is already covering for him, saying that the two cases aren't the same. Yeah, Trump had done nothing with his. Biden used them to further his private think tank business. Biden is a criminal.
>>
>> Heh, heh, glass houses and all...
>
>Nothing will come of it because he is a democrat.

Well, well, well... The documents were immediately turned over vs.
Trump who claimed they were his, lied about having them, and delayed
for months to produce them.

Well, well, well... I'm pretty stupid, just like you little boys.

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<cejurhpdjri94b1uf9uob7m8vogktll4nk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8310&group=rec.boats#8310

From: me...@here.com (Justin)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 16:02:29 -0800
 by: Justin - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 00:02 UTC

On Wed, 11 Jan 2023 23:19:15 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Nothing will come of it because he is a democrat.
>>
>> ==
>> Nothing will come of it because Biden is not a lying, corrupt scoundrel.
>>

>He isn’t? Hunter and him make .Trump look like mother Teresa

You left something in my place last time you were here! The codom is
still in my ass!

Love,
Justine

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<vgjurhl3hvhl2r1j2kdtco60old89fagjq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8311&group=rec.boats#8311

From: salmonb...@gmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 16:03:25 -0800
 by: John - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 00:03 UTC

On Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:09:31 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 07:34:55 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
><3452471@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Well, well, well... classified documents from the Obama-Biden presidency were discovered at the Penn Biden Center liberal "think tank" in Biden's private office. The Penn Biden Center didn't open until 2018, so that means he took them while VP and used them at the Center, or even worse, during his presidency. Meanwhile, this is what he said about Trump's mishandling:
>>
>>""How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told "60 Minutes" last year. "And it just – totally irresponsible."
>>
>>All documents from a president's administration and staff must be turned over to the National Archives, according to the Presidential Records Act."
>>
>>Trump's response:
>>"When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Monday. "These documents were definitely not declassified."
>>
>>Biden the lying scoundrel has been bilking the American public during his (too) long stay in DC, and thought he was above the law. The liberal media is already covering for him, saying that the two cases aren't the same. Yeah, Trump had done nothing with his. Biden used them to further his private think tank business. Biden is a criminal.
>>
>>Heh, heh, glass houses and all...
>
>Amen!

Oh, and I'm fine with pedophiles.

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<6d7e94fa-ec61-4a94-98ca-9b828751abc8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8320&group=rec.boats#8320

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 20:43:44 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 04:43 UTC

On Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 6:19:17 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
> waynebatr...@hotmail.com <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Nothing will come of it because he is a democrat.
> >
> > => > Nothing will come of it because Biden is not a lying, corrupt scoundrel..
> >
> He isn’t? Hunter and him make .Trump look like mother Teresa

==
If you really believe that, you don't know much about Trump.

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<tpo7ho$16qc3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8321&group=rec.boats#8321

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 05:58:16 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:vCQJh/n0/6vQvBRagjX2tMXZ+/U=
 by: Bill - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 05:58 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 6:19:17 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
>> waynebatr...@hotmail.com <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> => > Nothing will come of it because Biden is not a lying, corrupt scoundrel.
>>>
>> He isnt? Hunter and him make .Trump look like mother Teresa
>
> ==
> If you really believe that, you don't know much about Trump.

I had friend who knewTrump and did not like his business, but fronting for
money people is nothing like selling government favors for millions to
foreign entities!

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<tpp5ip$19qh7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8324&group=rec.boats#8324

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 09:30:50 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 14:30 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 1:46:50 AM UTC-5, Richard Grew wrote:> On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 10:34:57 AM UTC-5, 345...@gmail.com wrote: > > Well, well, well... classified documents from the Obama-Biden presidency were discovered at the Penn Biden Center liberal "think tank" in Biden's private office. The Penn Biden Center didn't open until 2018, so that means he took them while VP and used them at the Center, or even worse, during his presidency. Meanwhile, this is what he said about Trump's mishandling: > > > > ""How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told "60 Minutes" last year. "And it just – totally irresponsible." > > > > All documents from a president's administration and staff must be turned over to the National Archives, according to the Presidential Records Act." > > > > Trump's response: > > "When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Monday. "These documents were definitely not declassified." > > > > Biden the lying scoundrel has been bilking the
American public during his (too) long stay in DC, and thought he was above the law. The liberal media is already covering for him, saying that the two cases aren't the same. Yeah, Trump had done nothing with his. Biden used them to further his private think tank business. Biden is a criminal. > > > > Heh, heh, glass houses and all...> Nothing will come of it because he is a democrat.===Nothing will come of it because Biden is not a lying, corrupt scoundrel.

I had to laugh at that one. Cmon man.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<51eb36ef-dd4c-4d2c-8543-7c4023a71707n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8325&group=rec.boats#8325

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 07:06:09 -0800 (PST)
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 15:06 UTC

On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 9:30:52 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
> > On Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 1:46:50 AM UTC-5, Richard Grew wrote:> On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 10:34:57 AM UTC-5, 345...@gmail.com wrote: > > Well, well, well... classified documents from the Obama-Biden presidency were discovered at the Penn Biden Center liberal "think tank" in Biden's private office. The Penn Biden Center didn't open until 2018, so that means he took them while VP and used them at the Center, or even worse, during his presidency. Meanwhile, this is what he said about Trump's mishandling: > > > > ""How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told "60 Minutes" last year. "And it just – totally irresponsible." > > > > All documents from a president's administration and staff must be turned over to the National Archives, according to the Presidential Records Act." > > > > Trump's response: > > "When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Monday. "These documents were definitely not declassified." > > > > Biden the lying scoundrel has been bilking the American public during his (too) long stay in DC, and thought he was above the law. The liberal media is already covering for him, saying that the two cases aren't the same. Yeah, Trump had done nothing with his. Biden used them to further his private think tank business. Biden is a criminal.. > > > > Heh, heh, glass houses and all...> Nothing will come of it because he is a democrat.===Nothing will come of it because Biden is not a lying, corrupt scoundrel.
>
> I had to laugh at that one. Cmon man.

What I noticed is that Wayne is OK with Biden getting a pass for breaking the law, but feels they should throw the book at Trump. Basically, he wants to apply the law based on his personal feelings. The law doesn't (or shouldn't) work that way. Either they both should be prosecuted, or neither one should.

"Biden may be president of the United States, but he’s putting in a bid for leader of Fantasyland. Known for making up stories from his past, exaggerating his accomplishments and generally saying things that make no sense, the 80-year-old hit new highs this year with his prevarications."

Biden has lied to the American public, cheated and misled the American public, and has used his public office to enrich himself and his family for years. That is the definition of a scoundrel.

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<b8r0shd7jkr5jhrqng06qdvvipjm3d1l9s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8329&group=rec.boats#8329

From: me...@here.com (Justin)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 12:27:13 -0800
 by: Justin - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 20:27 UTC

On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 05:58:16 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> He isnt? Hunter and him make .Trump look like mother Teresa
>>
>> ==
>> If you really believe that, you don't know much about Trump.
>>

>I had friend who knewTrump and did not like his business, but fronting for
>money people is nothing like selling government favors for millions to
>foreign entities!

But, you tried to sell me after you used me!

--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<k9r0shd78gnfhkck78bbpummndli2815j0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8330&group=rec.boats#8330

From: me...@here.com (Justin)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 12:28:07 -0800
 by: Justin - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 20:28 UTC

On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 07:06:09 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 9:30:52 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
>> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
>> Wrote in message:r
>> > On Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 1:46:50 AM UTC-5, Richard Grew wrote:> On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 10:34:57 AM UTC-5, 345...@gmail.com wrote: > > Well, well, well... classified documents from the Obama-Biden presidency were discovered at the Penn Biden Center liberal "think tank" in Biden's private office. The Penn Biden Center didn't open until 2018, so that means he took them while VP and used them at the Center, or even worse, during his presidency. Meanwhile, this is what he said about Trump's mishandling: > > > > ""How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told "60 Minutes" last year. "And it just – totally irresponsible." > > > > All documents from a president's administration and staff must be turned over to the National Archives, according to the Presidential Records Act." > > > > Trump's response: > > "When is the FBI going to raid the
>many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Monday. "These documents were definitely not declassified." > > > > Biden the lying scoundrel has been bilking the American public during his (too) long stay in DC, and thought he was above the law. The liberal media is already covering for him, saying that the two cases aren't the same. Yeah, Trump had done nothing with his. Biden used them to further his private think tank business. Biden is a criminal. > > > > Heh, heh, glass houses and all...> Nothing will come of it because he is a democrat.===Nothing will come of it because Biden is not a lying, corrupt scoundrel.
>>
>> I had to laugh at that one. Cmon man.
>
>What I noticed is that Wayne is OK with Biden getting a pass for breaking the law, but feels they should throw the book at Trump. Basically, he wants to apply the law based on his personal feelings. The law doesn't (or shouldn't) work that way. Either they both should be prosecuted, or neither one should.
>
>"Biden may be president of the United States, but he’s putting in a bid for leader of Fantasyland. Known for making up stories from his past, exaggerating his accomplishments and generally saying things that make no sense, the 80-year-old hit new highs this year with his prevarications."
>
>Biden has lied to the American public, cheated and misled the American public, and has used his public office to enrich himself and his family for years. That is the definition of a scoundrel.

Are you OK with Bill getting a pass for fucking me in the ass?

Asking for a friend!

--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Biden stealing classified documents... Oops!

<5br0shd8j68j497ngt49hckttqfb94utiu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8331&group=rec.boats#8331

From: me...@here.com (Justin)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 12:28:36 -0800

On Wed, 11 Jan 2023 16:03:25 -0800, John <salmonbait@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:09:31 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 07:34:55 -0800 (PST), "345...@gmail.com"
>><3452471@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Well, well, well... classified documents from the Obama-Biden presidency were discovered at the Penn Biden Center liberal "think tank" in Biden's private office. The Penn Biden Center didn't open until 2018, so that means he took them while VP and used them at the Center, or even worse, during his presidency. Meanwhile, this is what he said about Trump's mishandling:
>>>
>>>""How that could possibly happen? How anyone could be that irresponsible? And I thought what data was in there that would maybe compromise sources and methods?" the president told "60 Minutes" last year. "And it just – totally irresponsible."
>>>
>>>All documents from a president's administration and staff must be turned over to the National Archives, according to the Presidential Records Act."
>>>
>>>Trump's response:
>>>"When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Monday. "These documents were definitely not declassified."
>>>
>>>Biden the lying scoundrel has been bilking the American public during his (too) long stay in DC, and thought he was above the law. The liberal media is already covering for him, saying that the two cases aren't the same. Yeah, Trump had done nothing with his. Biden used them to further his private think tank business. Biden is a criminal.
>>>
>>>Heh, heh, glass houses and all...
>>
>>Amen!
>
>Oh, and I'm fine with pedophiles.

Spoofer!!