From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: New Header
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 06:54:05 -0500
 by: John H - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 11:54 UTC

Just so you don't have to see "No New Headers in REC BOATS".

Have a super day!

Re:New Header

<kySwL.77253$Ldj8.14547@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8346&group=rec.boats#8346

From: me...@yourservice.com (JUSTAN)
Subject: Re:New Header
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 07:44:01 -0500 (EST)
 by: JUSTAN - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 12:44 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> Just so you don't have to see "No New Headers in REC BOATS".Have a super day!

Just so your new header doesn't die on the vine, lets speculate on
the number of places Biden has hidden his stashes of top secret
documents, and the number of documents within those stashes. Also
lets keep tabs on how many times he and his queer secretary
announce that he takes secret documents extremely
seriously.
--
lets go Brandon...

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: New Header

<51fc1636-c00f-400f-881e-fe969ede7334n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8347&group=rec.boats#8347

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 09:30:40 -0800 (PST)
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 17:30 UTC

On Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 7:44:02 AM UTC-5, JUSTAN wrote:
> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> > Just so you don't have to see "No New Headers in REC BOATS".Have a super day!
> Just so your new header doesn't die on the vine, lets speculate on
> the number of places Biden has hidden his stashes of top secret
> documents, and the number of documents within those stashes. Also
> lets keep tabs on how many times he and his queer secretary
> announce that he takes secret documents extremely
> seriously.
> --
> lets go Brandon...

And who has seen these documents over the last 6+ years that they have been illegally taken and kept by Biden,
and how he used the information contained in them to further enrich himself and his drug-addled son.

Re: New Header

<Wg_wL.322425$8_id.260280@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8351&group=rec.boats#8351

From: me...@yourservice.com (JUSTAN)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 16:31:35 -0500 (EST)
 by: JUSTAN - Sun, 15 Jan 2023 21:31 UTC

"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 7:44:02 AM UTC-5, JUSTAN wrote:> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r> > Just so you don't have to see "No New Headers in REC BOATS".Have a super day!> Just so your new header doesn't die on the vine, lets speculate on > the number of places Biden has hidden his stashes of top secret > documents, and the number of documents within those stashes. Also > lets keep tabs on how many times he and his queer secretary > announce that he takes secret documents extremely > seriously. > -- > lets go Brandon... And who has seen these documents over the last 6+ years that they have been illegally taken and kept by Biden, and how he used the information contained in them to further enrich himself and his drug-addled son.

I dont expect to hear much about Mar-a-Lago anymore except for
maybe some comparisons with Bidens droppings. Do you think the
FBI might pay Biden a surprise visit? And then later on the IRS
definately needs to task a couple of hundred agents to make
honest men of Joe and his boy.
--
lets go Brandon...

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: New Header

<bjbashdjgqinmd92016uu200hugltd73re@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8352&group=rec.boats#8352

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 06:01:36 -0500
 by: John H - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 11:01 UTC

On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 07:44:01 -0500 (EST), JUSTAN <me@yourservice.com>
wrote:

>John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
>> Just so you don't have to see "No New Headers in REC BOATS".Have a super day!
>

>Just so your new header doesn't die on the vine, lets speculate on
> the number of places Biden has hidden his stashes of top secret
> documents, and the number of documents within those stashes. Also
> lets keep tabs on how many times he and his queer secretary
> announce that he takes secret documents extremely
> seriously.

"It's a process!"

I see she's skipping Peter now.

Re: New Header

<tq3o2l$2ojs2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8353&group=rec.boats#8353

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 09:47:51 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 14:47 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 07:44:01 -0500 (EST), JUSTAN <me@yourservice.com>wrote:>John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r>> Just so you don't have to see "No New Headers in REC BOATS".Have a super day!>>>Just so your new header doesn't die on the vine, lets speculate on> the number of places Biden has hidden his stashes of top secret> documents, and the number of documents within those stashes. Also> lets keep tabs on how many times he and his queer secretary> announce that he takes secret documents extremely> seriously."It's a process!"I see she's skipping Peter now.

Peter was too much for her little pea brain to handle.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: New Header

<va5hsh53lim9pa4ttmik2ep6srjco22512@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8361&group=rec.boats#8361

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 19:57:35 -0500
 by: John H - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 00:57 UTC

On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 09:47:51 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
>> On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 07:44:01 -0500 (EST), JUSTAN <me@yourservice.com>wrote:>John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r>> Just so you don't have to see "No New Headers in REC BOATS".Have a super day!>>>Just so your new header doesn't die on the vine, lets speculate on> the number of places Biden has hidden his stashes of top secret> documents, and the number of documents within those stashes. Also> lets keep tabs on how many times he and his queer secretary> announce that he takes secret documents extremely> seriously."It's a process!"I see she's skipping Peter now.
>
>Peter was too much for her little pea brain to handle.

Now that you mention it, she does remind me a lot of our boy, Donnie.

Re: New Header

<ncnlshtu8jbnu6kdishh573ufd6rpe9q8d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8370&group=rec.boats#8370

From: me...@here.com (Justin)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 10:30:09 -0800
 by: Justin - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 18:30 UTC

wrote:

>John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
>> Just so you don't have to see "No New Headers in REC BOATS".Have a super day!
>

>Just so your new header doesn't die on the vine, lets speculate on
> the number of places Biden has hidden his stashes of top secret
> documents, and the number of documents within those stashes. Also
> lets keep tabs on how many times he and his queer secretary
> announce that he takes secret documents extremely
> seriously.

Spoofer!

In a blistering filing, U.S. District Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks
accused Trump of a “pattern of abuse of the courts" for filing
frivolous lawsuits for political purposes, which he said "undermines
the rule of law" and “amounts to obstruction of justice.”

“Here, we are confronted with a lawsuit that should never have been
filed, which was completely frivolous, both factually and legally, and
which was brought in bad faith for an improper purpose," he wrote.

Citing Trump's recent legal action against the Pulitzer Prize board,
New York Attorney General Letitia James, big tech companies and CNN,
he described Trump as “a prolific and sophisticated litigant” who uses
the courts “to seek revenge on political adversaries.”

“He is the mastermind of strategic abuse of the judicial process,” he
wrote.