Cheese -- milk's leap toward immortality. -- Clifton Fadiman, "Any Number Can Play"

interests / alt.food.fast-food / BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSES

SubjectAuthor
* BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSESKlausSchadenfreude
+- Re: BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSESKWills
`* Re: BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSESJerry Sauk
 +* Re: BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSESKlausSchadenfreude
 |`* Re: BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSESJerry Sauk
 | `- Re: BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSESKlausSchadenfreude
 `- Re: BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSESKWills

1
BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSES

<iksjfgdr3qm5esc5n5u3o871ic1qjl4b57@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8371&group=alt.food.fast-food#8371

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSES
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:37:40 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 22:37 UTC

https://www.insider.com/taste-test-first-time-eating-popeyes-fried-chicken-2021-7

"I've tried a lot of fast-food items in my day, from burgers at
McDonald's and Burger King to every burrito at Taco Bell.
However, I've somehow never tried Popeyes' famous fried chicken.
I ordered a four-piece chicken combo and thought it was perfectly
juicy and crispy.

"As a person who tries and tests fast food for a living, I've tasted
most menu items at the chains I have available to me.

"In fact, I've eaten pretty much every menu item at Popeyes in both my
personal life and for work. However, I've surprisingly never tried the
chain's signature fried chicken.

"Whenever I've ordered Popeyes in the past, I've opted for either the
much-beloved chicken sandwich, the chain's chicken tenders, or even
the popcorn shrimp. Somehow, the chain's fried chicken has never
called my name — until now.

"I decided to try out Popeyes' fried chicken to see if it would become
my new go-to order and whether it measured up to other items I've
ordered from the chain in the past."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Just to save you a LOT of time, I'll just reiterate that she liked it.

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSES

<e62lfglgon8pjts6dbmhl6lo5v8q21g88j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8374&group=alt.food.fast-food#8374

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 02:16:08 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 09:16 UTC

On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:37:40 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.insider.com/taste-test-first-time-eating-popeyes-fried-chicken-2021-7
>
>"I've tried a lot of fast-food items in my day, from burgers at
>McDonald's and Burger King to every burrito at Taco Bell.
>However, I've somehow never tried Popeyes' famous fried chicken.
>I ordered a four-piece chicken combo and thought it was perfectly
>juicy and crispy.
>
>"As a person who tries and tests fast food for a living, I've tasted
>most menu items at the chains I have available to me.

[...]

>= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
>Just to save you a LOT of time, I'll just reiterate that she liked it.

>Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

I used to eat Popeye's a lot when I lived in Chicago. I loved it.
While not everyone felt as strongly as I did, I don't recall anyone
ever claiming they didn't like it.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSES

<hqydnZ1a5--eHYz8nZ2dnUU7-YPNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8547&group=alt.food.fast-food#8547

Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!buffer2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.supernews.com!news.supernews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:20:25 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 19:20 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://www.insider.com/taste-test-first-time-eating-popeyes-fried-chicken-2021-7
>
> "I've tried a lot of fast-food items in my day, from burgers at
> McDonald's and Burger King to every burrito at Taco Bell.
> However, I've somehow never tried Popeyes' famous fried chicken.
> I ordered a four-piece chicken combo and thought it was perfectly
> juicy and crispy.
>
> "As a person who tries and tests fast food for a living, I've tasted
> most menu items at the chains I have available to me.
>
> "In fact, I've eaten pretty much every menu item at Popeyes in both my
> personal life and for work. However, I've surprisingly never tried the
> chain's signature fried chicken.
>
> "Whenever I've ordered Popeyes in the past, I've opted for either the
> much-beloved chicken sandwich, the chain's chicken tenders, or even
> the popcorn shrimp. Somehow, the chain's fried chicken has never
> called my name - until now.
>
> "I decided to try out Popeyes' fried chicken to see if it would become
> my new go-to order and whether it measured up to other items I've
> ordered from the chain in the past."
>
> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This is your idea of breaking news?

My breaking news updates are far more informative than this. And all of
mine are perosnally written, not just cut and paste (plagiorized) from
another source.

Re: BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSES

<duc3hglioguto73975j90jf0s74v58fc56@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8553&group=alt.food.fast-food#8553

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 16:02:59 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 23:02 UTC

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:20:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.insider.com/taste-test-first-time-eating-popeyes-fried-chicken-2021-7
>>
>> "I've tried a lot of fast-food items in my day, from burgers at
>> McDonald's and Burger King to every burrito at Taco Bell.
>> However, I've somehow never tried Popeyes' famous fried chicken.
>> I ordered a four-piece chicken combo and thought it was perfectly
>> juicy and crispy.
>>
>> "As a person who tries and tests fast food for a living, I've tasted
>> most menu items at the chains I have available to me.
>>
>> "In fact, I've eaten pretty much every menu item at Popeyes in both my
>> personal life and for work. However, I've surprisingly never tried the
>> chain's signature fried chicken.
>>
>> "Whenever I've ordered Popeyes in the past, I've opted for either the
>> much-beloved chicken sandwich, the chain's chicken tenders, or even
>> the popcorn shrimp. Somehow, the chain's fried chicken has never
>> called my name - until now.
>>
>> "I decided to try out Popeyes' fried chicken to see if it would become
>> my new go-to order and whether it measured up to other items I've
>> ordered from the chain in the past."
>>
>> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
>This is your idea of breaking news?

It is insider.com's idea of breaking news.

As you can see, I was making fun of it.

>My breaking news updates are far more informative than this. And all of
>mine are perosnally written, not just cut and paste (plagiorized) from
>another source.

Yours are quite frequently lies, and treated as such.

You haven't posted about fast food in MONTHS. You're useless here.

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSES

<4dd4hghf2aieemedi1flpct9gc9sdkle42@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8564&group=alt.food.fast-food#8564

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 01:15:40 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:15 UTC

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:20:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://www.insider.com/taste-test-first-time-eating-popeyes-fried-chicken-2021-7
>>
>> "I've tried a lot of fast-food items in my day, from burgers at
>> McDonald's and Burger King to every burrito at Taco Bell.
>> However, I've somehow never tried Popeyes' famous fried chicken.
>> I ordered a four-piece chicken combo and thought it was perfectly
>> juicy and crispy.
>>
>> "As a person who tries and tests fast food for a living, I've tasted
>> most menu items at the chains I have available to me.
>>
>> "In fact, I've eaten pretty much every menu item at Popeyes in both my
>> personal life and for work. However, I've surprisingly never tried the
>> chain's signature fried chicken.
>>
>> "Whenever I've ordered Popeyes in the past, I've opted for either the
>> much-beloved chicken sandwich, the chain's chicken tenders, or even
>> the popcorn shrimp. Somehow, the chain's fried chicken has never
>> called my name - until now.
>>
>> "I decided to try out Popeyes' fried chicken to see if it would become
>> my new go-to order and whether it measured up to other items I've
>> ordered from the chain in the past."
>>
>> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
>This is your idea of breaking news?
>
>My breaking news updates are far more informative than this.

You haven't posted any news updates since I joined the group.

>And all of
>mine are perosnally written, not just cut and paste (plagiorized) from
>another source.

Since you've not posted any updates, your claim about them not
being C&P is technically true.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSES

<UY2dnRPjHqB-HaT8nZ2dnUU7-NnNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8816&group=alt.food.fast-food#8816

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 00:12:47 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 05:12 UTC

> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:20:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> https://www.insider.com/taste-test-first-time-eating-popeyes-fried-chicken-2021-7
>>>
>>> "I've tried a lot of fast-food items in my day, from burgers at
>>> McDonald's and Burger King to every burrito at Taco Bell.
>>> However, I've somehow never tried Popeyes' famous fried chicken.
>>> I ordered a four-piece chicken combo and thought it was perfectly
>>> juicy and crispy.
>>>
>>> "As a person who tries and tests fast food for a living, I've tasted
>>> most menu items at the chains I have available to me.
>>>
>>> "In fact, I've eaten pretty much every menu item at Popeyes in both my
>>> personal life and for work. However, I've surprisingly never tried the
>>> chain's signature fried chicken.
>>>
>>> "Whenever I've ordered Popeyes in the past, I've opted for either the
>>> much-beloved chicken sandwich, the chain's chicken tenders, or even
>>> the popcorn shrimp. Somehow, the chain's fried chicken has never
>>> called my name - until now.
>>>
>>> "I decided to try out Popeyes' fried chicken to see if it would become
>>> my new go-to order and whether it measured up to other items I've
>>> ordered from the chain in the past."
>>>
>>> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>>
>>This is your idea of breaking news?
>
> It is insider.com's idea of breaking news.
>
> As you can see, I was making fun of it.
>
>>My breaking news updates are far more informative than this. And all of
>>mine are perosnally written, not just cut and paste (plagiorized) from
>>another source.
>
> Yours are quite frequently lies, and treated as such.
>
> You haven't posted about fast food in MONTHS. You're useless here.

WRONG. I just posted a review of Wendy's bourbon bacon burger. Do you
remember that, or is your selected memory loss returning?

Re: BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSES

<0opjjg55gkgm203jkj476egqb89i6br78p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8844&group=alt.food.fast-food#8844

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 03:51:12 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 10:51 UTC

On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 00:12:47 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:20:25 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>This is your idea of breaking news?
>>
>> It is insider.com's idea of breaking news.
>>
>> As you can see, I was making fun of it.
>>
>>>My breaking news updates are far more informative than this. And all of
>>>mine are perosnally written, not just cut and paste (plagiorized) from
>>>another source.
>>
>> Yours are quite frequently lies, and treated as such.
>>
>> You haven't posted about fast food in MONTHS. You're useless here.
>

>WRONG.

Correct. AFTER I posted this, you posted ONE thing about fast food.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / BREAKING: Girl Tries Popeye's Chicken and Likes It. STOP THE PRESSES