Dignity is like a flag. It flaps in a storm. -- Roy Mengot

interests / rec.boats / Re: Great Stuff!

SubjectAuthor
* Great Stuff!John H
`* Re: Great Stuff!Justin
 `* Re: Great Stuff!True North
  +* Re: Great Stuff!justan
  |`* Re: Great Stuff!True North
  | `* Re: Great Stuff!Alex
  |  `- Re: Great Stuff!John
  `- Re: Great Stuff!Justin

1
Great Stuff!

<qudjsh9vt8u3ar46vrg9teom48avge16ue@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8364&group=rec.boats#8364

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Great Stuff!
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 16:36:48 -0500
 by: John H - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 21:36 UTC

CHICKEN FRIED STEAK
" 4 cube steaks
" 1 1/2 cups flour
" 2 tablespoons cornstarch
" 1 teaspoons garlic powder
" ½ teaspoon onion powder
" ½ teaspoon ground cayenne
" ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
" 3/4 cup buttermilk
" 2 eggs
" 1 dash hot sauce
" vegetable oil
GRAVY
" ¼ cup flour
" 3 cups milk
" Salt and pepper to taste
INSTRUCTIONS
1. Salt and pepper the cube steak on both sides. In a large
shallow bowl whisk together the flour, cornstarch, garlic powder,
onion powder, cayenne and black pepper. In a medium shallow bowl
whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, and hot sauce.
2. Dip the the cube steaks in the flour, then into the egg
mixture, and back in the flour mixture. Refrigerate in a single layer
on a baking sheet for 20 minutes.
3. Heat about 1/4 inch vegetable oil in skillet. Fry cube steaks
until golden brown turning once to brown the other side. Work in
batches. Move the fried cube steaks to paper towels to drain for a
couple of minutes. Move to a clean baking sheet and place in the oven
at 225 degrees.
4. Drain all but 4 tablespoons of the oil from the skillet. Do
not remove the browned bits from the skillet. Over medium low heat
sprinkle the flour over the oil. Cook for 2 minutes whisking
constantly. Slowly add the milk while whisking. Continue whisking
until smooth and creamy. Simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the warm gravy over the
crispy fried steaks.

Re: Great Stuff!

<r8nlshpkb9idrs8snbgfk9cohre79lssq2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8369&group=rec.boats#8369

From: me...@here.com (Justin)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Great Stuff!
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 10:28:31 -0800
 by: Justin - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 18:28 UTC

On Thu, 19 Jan 2023 16:36:48 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>CHICKEN FRIED STEAK
>" 4 cube steaks
>" 1 1/2 cups flour
>" 2 tablespoons cornstarch
>" 1 teaspoons garlic powder
>" ½ teaspoon onion powder
>" ½ teaspoon ground cayenne
>" ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
>" 3/4 cup buttermilk
>" 2 eggs
>" 1 dash hot sauce
>" vegetable oil
>GRAVY
>" ¼ cup flour
>" 3 cups milk
>" Salt and pepper to taste
>INSTRUCTIONS
>1. Salt and pepper the cube steak on both sides. In a large
>shallow bowl whisk together the flour, cornstarch, garlic powder,
>onion powder, cayenne and black pepper. In a medium shallow bowl
>whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, and hot sauce.
>2. Dip the the cube steaks in the flour, then into the egg
>mixture, and back in the flour mixture. Refrigerate in a single layer
>on a baking sheet for 20 minutes.
>3. Heat about 1/4 inch vegetable oil in skillet. Fry cube steaks
>until golden brown turning once to brown the other side. Work in
>batches. Move the fried cube steaks to paper towels to drain for a
>couple of minutes. Move to a clean baking sheet and place in the oven
>at 225 degrees.
>4. Drain all but 4 tablespoons of the oil from the skillet. Do
>not remove the browned bits from the skillet. Over medium low heat
>sprinkle the flour over the oil. Cook for 2 minutes whisking
>constantly. Slowly add the milk while whisking. Continue whisking
>until smooth and creamy. Simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened.
>Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the warm gravy over the
>crispy fried steaks.

YUM!!

Here's something better!!

In a blistering filing, U.S. District Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks
accused Trump of a “pattern of abuse of the courts" for filing
frivolous lawsuits for political purposes, which he said "undermines
the rule of law" and “amounts to obstruction of justice.”

“Here, we are confronted with a lawsuit that should never have been
filed, which was completely frivolous, both factually and legally, and
which was brought in bad faith for an improper purpose," he wrote.

Citing Trump's recent legal action against the Pulitzer Prize board,
New York Attorney General Letitia James, big tech companies and CNN,
he described Trump as “a prolific and sophisticated litigant” who uses
the courts “to seek revenge on political adversaries.”

“He is the mastermind of strategic abuse of the judicial process,” he
wrote.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Great Stuff!

<d70bef95-dfd9-4f52-9115-2891598433cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8376&group=rec.boats#8376

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 13:09:28 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 21:09 UTC

On Friday, 20 January 2023 at 14:28:34 UTC-4, Justin wrote:
> [...]
> accused Trump of a “pattern of abuse of the courts" for filing
> frivolous lawsuits for political purposes, which he said "undermines
> the rule of law" and “amounts to obstruction of justice.”
>
> “Here, we are confronted with a lawsuit that should never have been
> filed, which was completely frivolous, both factually and legally, and
> which was brought in bad faith for an improper purpose," he wrote.
>
> Citing Trump's recent legal action against the Pulitzer Prize board,
> New York Attorney General Letitia James, big tech companies and CNN,
> he described Trump as “a prolific and sophisticated litigant” who uses
> the courts “to seek revenge on political adversaries.”
>
> “He is the mastermind of strategic abuse of the judicial process,” he
> wrote.
> --
> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we

Wow Justine, have you finally seen the light.

Re: Great Stuff!

<tqgrsr$2keq6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8378&group=rec.boats#8378

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 09:12:43 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Sat, 21 Jan 2023 14:12 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Friday, 20 January 2023 at 14:28:34 UTC-4, Justin wrote:> On Thu, 19 Jan 2023 16:36:48 -0500, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote: > > >CHICKEN FRIED STEAK > >" 4 cube steaks > >" 1 1/2 cups flour > >" 2 tablespoons cornstarch > >" 1 teaspoons garlic powder > >" ? teaspoon onion powder > >" ? teaspoon ground cayenne > >" ? teaspoon fresh ground black pepper > >" 3/4 cup buttermilk > >" 2 eggs > >" 1 dash hot sauce > >" vegetable oil > >GRAVY > >" ? cup flour > >" 3 cups milk > >" Salt and pepper to taste > >INSTRUCTIONS > >1. Salt and pepper the cube steak on both sides. In a large > >shallow bowl whisk together the flour, cornstarch, garlic powder, > >onion powder, cayenne and black pepper. In a medium shallow bowl > >whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, and hot sauce. > >2. Dip the the cube steaks in the flour, then into the egg > >mixture, and back in the flour mixture. Refrigerate in a single layer > >on a baking sheet for 20 minutes. > >3. Heat about 1/4 inch vegetable oil in skillet. Fry cube steaks > >until golden brown turning once to brown the other side. Work in > >batches. Move the fried cube steaks to paper towels to drain for a > >couple of minutes. Move to a clean ba
king sheet and place in the oven > >at 225 degrees. > >4. Drain all but 4 tablespoons of the oil from the skillet. Do > >not remove the browned bits from the skillet. Over medium low heat > >sprinkle the flour over the oil. Cook for 2 minutes whisking > >constantly. Slowly add the milk while whisking. Continue whisking > >until smooth and creamy. Simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened. > >Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the warm gravy over the > >crispy fried steaks.> YUM!! > > Here's something better!! > > In a blistering filing, U.S. District Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks > accused Trump of a “pattern of abuse of the courts" for filing > frivolous lawsuits for political purposes, which he said "undermines > the rule of law" and “amounts to obstruction of justice.” > > “Here, we are confronted with a lawsuit that should never have been > filed, which was completely frivolous, both factually and legally, and > which was brought in bad faith for an improper purpose," he wrote. > > Citing Trump's recent legal action against the Pulitzer Prize board, > New York Attorney General Letitia James, big tech companies and CNN, > he described Trump as “a prolific and sophist
icated litigant” who uses > the courts “to seek revenge on political adversaries.” > > “He is the mastermind of strategic abuse of the judicial process,” he > wrote. > -- > Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we > know it. > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlWow Justine, have you finally seen the light.

It would help if you knew who you were talking to or about. You
are definately the dumbest and most gullible poster that the
group has ever seen.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Great Stuff!

<32bf3d5a-f3d0-4bb4-b369-e81243bd6e06n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8379&group=rec.boats#8379

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 08:01:22 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sat, 21 Jan 2023 16:01 UTC

On Saturday, 21 January 2023 at 10:12:46 UTC-4, justan wrote:
> [...]
>
> It would help if you knew who you were talking to or about. You
> are definately the dumbest and most gullible poster that the
> group has ever seen.
> --
> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we

So...y'all haven't progressed and "seen the light"?
Sad, bigly!

Re: Great Stuff!

<BKWcnX-hS_QaJFH-nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8381&group=rec.boats#8381

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela...@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 23:20:22 -0500
 by: Alex - Sun, 22 Jan 2023 04:20 UTC

True North wrote:
> [...]
>> It would help if you knew who you were talking to or about. You
>> are definately the dumbest and most gullible poster that the
>> group has ever seen.
>> --
>> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
>> know it.
>>

>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>
> So...y'all haven't progressed and "seen the light"?

Go take a nap, old man.

Re: Great Stuff!

<ssotshhh7cej2o3hbuu367kog52osavgce@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8382&group=rec.boats#8382

From: me...@here.com (Justin)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 11:45:26 -0800
 by: Justin - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 19:45 UTC

On Fri, 20 Jan 2023 13:09:28 -0800 (PST), True North
> [...]

>> “Here, we are confronted with a lawsuit that should never have been
>> filed, which was completely frivolous, both factually and legally, and
>> which was brought in bad faith for an improper purpose," he wrote.
>>
>> Citing Trump's recent legal action against the Pulitzer Prize board,
>> New York Attorney General Letitia James, big tech companies and CNN,
>> he described Trump as “a prolific and sophisticated litigant” who uses
>> the courts “to seek revenge on political adversaries.”
>>
>> “He is the mastermind of strategic abuse of the judicial process,” he
>> wrote.
>> --
>> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
>> know it.
>>

>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>

>Wow Justine, have you finally seen the light.

It is I, the spoofer! Justine only sees the light when she comes up
for air after being choked during her sex thing with John.

Re: Great Stuff!

<5votsh1619sr9jrpnfbi1jl4mf791a7568@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8383&group=rec.boats#8383

From: salmonb...@gmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 11:46:08 -0800
 by: John - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 19:46 UTC

On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 23:20:22 -0500, Alex <Xela777@gmail.com> wrote:

>True North wrote:
>skillet. Fry cube steaks > >until golden brown turning once to brown the other side. Work in > >batches. Move the fried cube steaks to paper towels to drain for a > >couple of minutes. Move to a clean baking sheet and place in the oven > >at 225 degrees. > >4. Drain all but 4 tablespoons of the oil from the skillet. Do > >not remove the browned bits from the skillet. Over medium low heat > >sprinkle the flour over the oil. Cook for 2 minutes whisking > >constantly. Slowly add the milk while whisking. Continue whisking > >until smooth and creamy. Simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened. > >Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the warm gravy over the > >crispy fried steaks.> YUM!! > > Here's something better!! > > In a blistering filing, U.S. District Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks > accused Trump of a “pattern of abuse of the courts" for filing > frivolous lawsuits for political purposes, which he said "undermines > the rule of law" and “amounts to obstruction of justice.” > >
>“Here, we are confronted with a lawsuit that should never have been > filed, which was completely frivolous, both factually and legally, and > which was brought in bad faith for an improper purpose," he wrote. > > Citing Trump's recent legal action against the Pulitzer Prize board, > New York Attorney General Letitia James, big tech companies and CNN, > he described Trump as “a prolific and sophisticated litigant” who uses > the courts “to seek revenge on political adversaries.” > > “He is the mastermind of strategic abuse of the judicial process,” he > wrote. > -- > Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we > know it. > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlWow" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlWow Justine, have you finally seen the light.
>>> It would help if you knew who you were talking to or about. You
>>> are definately the dumbest and most gullible poster that the
>>> group has ever seen.
>>> --
>>> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
>>> know it.
>>>

>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>>
>> So...y'all haven't progressed and "seen the light"?
>> Sad, bigly!
>
>Go take a nap, old man.

Is that what you do after getting fucked in the ass Alexa?