From: me...@here.com (Justin)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: My best buddies!
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 11:53:12 -0800
 by: Justin - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 19:53 UTC

Three members of the Oath Keepers and a fourth person associated with
the far-right militia group were convicted of seditious conspiracy by
a Washington, DC, jury on Monday for their role in the January 6,
2021, insurrection.

The four men were accused of plotting to stop the certification of Joe
Biden’s 2020 electoral college victory, a conspiracy that culminated
in the attack on the US Capitol.

--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----