From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Differences in AUTHENTIC Mexican anf Americanized Mexican food.
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 01:26:44 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 2 Aug 2021 08:26 UTC

I really like #6, since it further PROVES Jenny wrong about Taco
Bell selling actual Mexican food.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/daniellaemanuel/mexican-foods-different-america

The Latinos in the area when I live call Taco Bell "Tex Mex
food."

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Differences in AUTHENTIC Mexican anf Americanized Mexican food.