interests / rec.boats / Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

SubjectAuthor
* HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?justan
`* Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
 `* Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?justan
  +* Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
  |+- Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?justan
  |`- Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?justan
  `* Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?Justin
   +* Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?Bill
   |+- Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?Bill
   |`* Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?John H
   | `- Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?John
   `* Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?justan
    `* Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?JUSTAN
     `- Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?JUSTIN

1
HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<tr3sc0$2bm9o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8386&group=rec.boats#8386

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 14:17:19 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 19:17 UTC

How did Memphis manage to avoid mayhem in the streets while New
York and Los Angeles couldn't.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<0a18b91e-e8d7-4bea-a083-365c2796888en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8387&group=rec.boats#8387

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 09:18:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 17:18 UTC

On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:17:23 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> How did Memphis manage to avoid mayhem in the streets while New
> York and Los Angeles couldn't.
> --

==
I'd attribute it to good management of a bad situation. They took swift action to investigate, suspend and indict the involved LEOs. They took care to not leak any videos in advance (some luck there that there were no civilian videos). They warned in advance that the videos would be highly disturbing. There was no attempt to downplay or minimize the severity of the incident. There was also some luck that all of the involved LEOs were black, and that the parents repeatedly said that they wanted no violence. Additionally, both NYC and LA have what I would call a hard core group of semi-professional rioters who look for any excuse to create some mayhem.

Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<tr6cjc$2s7kj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8388&group=rec.boats#8388

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 13:06:36 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 18:06 UTC

"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
Wrote in message:r
> On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:17:23 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> How did Memphis manage to avoid mayhem in the streets while New > York and Los Angeles couldn't. > -- ===I'd attribute it to good management of a bad situation. They took swift action to investigate, suspend and indict the involved LEOs. They took care to not leak any videos in advance (some luck there that there were no civilian videos). They warned in advance that the videos would be highly disturbing. There was no attempt to downplay or minimize the severity of the incident. There was also some luck that all of the involved LEOs were black, and that the parents repeatedly said that they wanted no violence. Additionally, both NYC and LA have what I would call a hard core group of semi-professional rioters who look for any excuse to create some mayhem.

Memphis is a high crime city that is trying to reduce the crime
rate. Unfortunately they made some mistakes that I'm sure will be
investigated. As you said, city officials were quick to get ahead
of this horrific incident. Kudos to them. I am not confident that
NY or LA would have handled the situation nearly as well. The
cast of characters running those citys and states leave a lot to
be desired.
I've been to Memphis and West Memphis many times in recent years
and I am cautious and conscious of my activities there. Yet I
feel safer there than in LA or NY.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<40d59e94-7b98-4d49-b029-5e36842cf971n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8389&group=rec.boats#8389

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 11:05:36 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 19:05 UTC

On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 1:06:39 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
> > On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:17:23 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> How did Memphis manage to avoid mayhem in the streets while New > York and Los Angeles couldn't. > -- ===I'd attribute it to good management of a bad situation. They took swift action to investigate, suspend and indict the involved LEOs. They took care to not leak any videos in advance (some luck there that there were no civilian videos). They warned in advance that the videos would be highly disturbing. There was no attempt to downplay or minimize the severity of the incident. There was also some luck that all of the involved LEOs were black, and that the parents repeatedly said that they wanted no violence. Additionally, both NYC and LA have what I would call a hard core group of semi-professional rioters who look for any excuse to create some mayhem.
>
> Memphis is a high crime city that is trying to reduce the crime
> rate. Unfortunately they made some mistakes that I'm sure will be
> investigated. As you said, city officials were quick to get ahead
> of this horrific incident. Kudos to them. I am not confident that
> NY or LA would have handled the situation nearly as well. The
> cast of characters running those citys and states leave a lot to
> be desired.
> I've been to Memphis and West Memphis many times in recent years
> and I am cautious and conscious of my activities there. Yet I
> feel safer there than in LA or NY.
> --

==
LA and NYC are both very big cities with some good areas and some not so much. It's difficult to generalize about them. Memphis is relatively small by comparison. We spent a few days there a couple of years back - stayed at a hotel downtown overlooking the river, went to BB King's rib restaurant and went to Graceland. We always felt safe but we were in some of the best parts of town. We've spent a lot of time in NYC. It has its' ups and downs depending on who is mayor, who is the police commissioner, and what are the political priorities du jour. It is still relatively safe however unless you're unlucky enough to encounter one of the crazies who inhabit the subways, or you wander off into a sketchy area.

Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<tr6mg0$2tshm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8390&group=rec.boats#8390

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 15:55:28 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 20:55 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 1:06:39 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r > > On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:17:23 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> How did Memphis manage to avoid mayhem in the streets while New > York and Los Angeles couldn't. > -- ===I'd attribute it to good management of a bad situation. They took swift action to investigate, suspend and indict the involved LEOs. They took care to not leak any videos in advance (some luck there that there were no civilian videos). They warned in advance that the videos would be highly disturbing. There was no attempt to downplay or minimize the severity of the incident. There was also some luck that all of the involved LEOs were black, and that the parents repeatedly said that they wanted no violence. Additionally, both NYC and LA have what I would call a hard core group of semi-professional rioters who look for any excuse to create some mayhem. > > Memphis is a high crime city that is trying to reduce the crime > rate. Unfortunately they made some mistakes that I'm sure will be > investigated. As you said, city officials were quick to get ahead > of this horrific incid
ent. Kudos to them. I am not confident that > NY or LA would have handled the situation nearly as well. The > cast of characters running those citys and states leave a lot to > be desired. > I've been to Memphis and West Memphis many times in recent years > and I am cautious and conscious of my activities there. Yet I > feel safer there than in LA or NY.> -- ===LA and NYC are both very big cities with some good areas and some not so much. It's difficult to generalize about them. Memphis is relatively small by comparison. We spent a few days there a couple of years back - stayed at a hotel downtown overlooking the river, went to BB King's rib restaurant and went to Graceland. We always felt safe but we were in some of the best parts of town. We've spent a lot of time in NYC. It has its' ups and downs depending on who is mayor, who is the police commissioner, and what are the political priorities du jour. It is still relatively safe however unless you're unlucky enough to encounter one of the crazies who inhabit the subways, or you wander off into a sketchy area.

New York and LA have seen better times. I've only been in NY on
purpose once. Never been to LA on purpose.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<tr8jdp$3anrp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8393&group=rec.boats#8393

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 09:15:23 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 14:15 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 1:06:39 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r > > On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:17:23 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> How did Memphis manage to avoid mayhem in the streets while New > York and Los Angeles couldn't. > -- ===I'd attribute it to good management of a bad situation. They took swift action to investigate, suspend and indict the involved LEOs. They took care to not leak any videos in advance (some luck there that there were no civilian videos). They warned in advance that the videos would be highly disturbing. There was no attempt to downplay or minimize the severity of the incident. There was also some luck that all of the involved LEOs were black, and that the parents repeatedly said that they wanted no violence. Additionally, both NYC and LA have what I would call a hard core group of semi-professional rioters who look for any excuse to create some mayhem. > > Memphis is a high crime city that is trying to reduce the crime > rate. Unfortunately they made some mistakes that I'm sure will be > investigated. As you said, city officials were quick to get ahead > of this horrific incid
ent. Kudos to them. I am not confident that > NY or LA would have handled the situation nearly as well. The > cast of characters running those citys and states leave a lot to > be desired. > I've been to Memphis and West Memphis many times in recent years > and I am cautious and conscious of my activities there. Yet I > feel safer there than in LA or NY.> -- ===LA and NYC are both very big cities with some good areas and some not so much. It's difficult to generalize about them. Memphis is relatively small by comparison. We spent a few days there a couple of years back - stayed at a hotel downtown overlooking the river, went to BB King's rib restaurant and went to Graceland. We always felt safe but we were in some of the best parts of town. We've spent a lot of time in NYC. It has its' ups and downs depending on who is mayor, who is the police commissioner, and what are the political priorities du jour. It is still relatively safe however unless you're unlucky enough to encounter one of the crazies who inhabit the subways, or you wander off into a sketchy area.

It's not only crazies that are roaming the streets of NY, it's the
govt. officials who are aiding and abetting them. Alvin Bragg
comes to mind. Where's Rudy when you need him?
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<a40uthtbqc6a0pafbh1u8arq83pu0icnmg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8424&group=rec.boats#8424

From: me...@here.com (Justin)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 17:04:42 -0800
 by: Justin - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 01:04 UTC

On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 13:06:36 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:17:23 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> How did Memphis manage to avoid mayhem in the streets while New > York and Los Angeles couldn't. > -- ===I'd attribute it to good management of a bad situation. They took swift action to investigate, suspend and indict the involved LEOs. They took care to not leak any videos in advance (some luck there that there were no civilian videos). They warned in advance that the videos would be highly disturbing. There was no attempt to downplay or minimize the severity of the incident. There was also some luck that all of the involved LEOs were black, and that the parents repeatedly said that they wanted no violence. Additionally, both NYC and LA have what I would call a hard core group of semi-professional rioters who look for any excuse to create some mayhem.
>
>Memphis is a high crime city that is trying to reduce the crime
> rate. Unfortunately they made some mistakes that I'm sure will be
> investigated. As you said, city officials were quick to get ahead
> of this horrific incident. Kudos to them. I am not confident that
> NY or LA would have handled the situation nearly as well. The
> cast of characters running those citys and states leave a lot to
> be desired.
>I've been to Memphis and West Memphis many times in recent years
> and I am cautious and conscious of my activities there. Yet I
> feel safer there than in LA or NY.

But, just to be clear, I'm absolutely fine when cops kill innocent
people.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<trn7lm$2b8vb$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8426&group=rec.boats#8426

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 03:26:46 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:3fADvrdYN5r3QPGuASLzVZVloJM=
 by: Bill - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 03:26 UTC

Justin <me@here.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 13:06:36 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:
>
>> "waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
>> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:17:23 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> How
>>> did Memphis manage to avoid mayhem in the streets while New > York and
>>> Los Angeles couldn't. > -- ===I'd attribute it to good management of a
>>> bad situation. They took swift action to investigate, suspend and
>>> indict the involved LEOs. They took care to not leak any videos in
>>> advance (some luck there that there were no civilian videos). They
>>> warned in advance that the videos would be highly disturbing. There
>>> was no attempt to downplay or minimize the severity of the incident.
>>> There was also some luck that all of the involved LEOs were black, and
>>> that the parents repeatedly said that they wanted no violence.
>>> Additionally, both NYC and LA have what I would call a hard core group of
>>> semi-professional rioters who look for any excuse to create some mayhem.
>>
>> Memphis is a high crime city that is trying to reduce the crime
>> rate. Unfortunately they made some mistakes that I'm sure will be
>> investigated. As you said, city officials were quick to get ahead
>> of this horrific incident. Kudos to them. I am not confident that
>> NY or LA would have handled the situation nearly as well. The
>> cast of characters running those citys and states leave a lot to
>> be desired.
>> I've been to Memphis and West Memphis many times in recent years
>> and I am cautious and conscious of my activities there. Yet I
>> feel safer there than in LA or NY.
>
> But, just to be clear, I'm absolutely fine when cops kill innocent
> people.

Yup, we know you are a sick bastard, Mr, Roomba.

Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<trooq1$2k2ru$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8430&group=rec.boats#8430

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 12:25:22 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 17:25 UTC

Justin <me@here.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 13:06:36 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>> Wrote in message:r>> On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:17:23 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> How did Memphis manage to avoid mayhem in the streets while New > York and Los Angeles couldn't. > -- ===I'd attribute it to good management of a bad situation. They took swift action to investigate, suspend and indict the involved LEOs. They took care to not leak any videos in advance (some luck there that there were no civilian videos). They warned in advance that the videos would be highly disturbing. There was no attempt to downplay or minimize the severity of the incident. There was also some luck that all of the involved LEOs were black, and that the parents repeatedly said that they wanted no violence. Additionally, both NYC and LA have what I would call a hard core group of semi-professional rioters who look for any excuse to create some mayhem.>>Memphis is a high crime city that is trying to reduce the crime> rate. Unfortunately they made some mistakes that I'm sure will be> investigated. As you said, city officials were quick to get ahead> of th
is horrific incident. Kudos to them. I am not confident that> NY or LA would have handled the situation nearly as well. The> cast of characters running those citys and states leave a lot to> be desired. >I've been to Memphis and West Memphis many times in recent years> and I am cautious and conscious of my activities there. Yet I> feel safer there than in LA or NY.But, just to be clear, I'm absolutely fine when cops kill innocentpeople.-- Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we know it.----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

I wouldn't broadcast that point of view If I were you. You could
get yourself shot.
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<aec8uhpnf4bm0va64j07tjhepunj1guv57@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8445&group=rec.boats#8445

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 15:36:09 -0800
 by: Bill - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 23:36 UTC

On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 07:02:10 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>Bill <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> Justin <me@here.com> wrote:> On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 03:26:46 -0000 (UTC), Bill> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:> >> Justin <me@here.com> wrote:>>> On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 13:06:36 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>>> >>>> "waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>>>>> Wrote in message:r>>>>> On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:17:23 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> How>>>>> did Memphis manage to avoid mayhem in the streets while New > York and>>>>> Los Angeles couldn't. > -- ===I'd attribute it to good management of a>>>>> bad situation. They took swift action to investigate, suspend and>>>>> indict the involved LEOs. They took care to not leak any videos in>>>>> advance (some luck there that there were no civilian videos). They>>>>> warned in advance that the videos would be highly disturbing. There>>>>> was no attempt to downplay or minimize the severity of the incident. >>>>> There was also some luck that all of the involved LEOs were black, and>>>>> that
>the parents repeatedly said that they wanted no violence. >>>>> Additionally, both NYC and LA have what I would call a hard core group of>>>>> semi-professional rioters who look for any excuse to create some mayhem.>>>> >>>> Memphis is a high crime city that is trying to reduce the crime>>>> rate. Unfortunately they made some mistakes that I'm sure will be>>>> investigated. As you said, city officials were quick to get ahead>>>> of this horrific incident. Kudos to them. I am not confident that>>>> NY or LA would have handled the situation nearly as well. The>>>> cast of characters running those citys and states leave a lot to>>>> be desired. >>>> I've been to Memphis and West Memphis many times in recent years>>>> and I am cautious and conscious of my activities there. Yet I>>>> feel safer there than in LA or NY.>>> >>> But, just to be clear, I'm absolutely fine when cops kill innocent>>> people.>> >> Yup, we know you are a sick bastard, Mr, Roomba.> > I'd rather be a sick bastard
>than a fucking idiot like you and your> boyfriends here.> - > Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we> know it.> > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader----> I know you are an idiot, but with your personality, I doubt you are afucking idiot.
>
>Excellent assessment Bill. I strongly suspect that this idiot is
> our old friend Fat Harry Krause.

Nah, he's just telling the truth. Sort of like you having your panties
in a wad.

Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<dogduhhi3oc0ktja73e6864e0fckh6uhop@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8454&group=rec.boats#8454

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 17:20:30 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 22:20 UTC

On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 04:17:34 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>Justin <me@here.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 03:26:46 -0000 (UTC), Bill
>> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yup, we know you are a sick bastard, Mr, Roomba.
>>
>> I'd rather be a sick bastard than a fucking idiot like you and your
>> boyfriends here.
>> -
>> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
>> know it.
>>

>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>>

>I know you are an idiot, but with your personality, I doubt you are a
>fucking idiot.

LOL! You probably need to explain that to him.

Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<rlhduhpgdmicaseems1n4d0oidqac6aih4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8459&group=rec.boats#8459

From: salmonb...@gmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 14:35:50 -0800
 by: John - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 22:35 UTC

On Fri, 10 Feb 2023 17:20:30 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 04:17:34 -0000 (UTC), Bill
><califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Justin <me@here.com> wrote:

>>> I'd rather be a sick bastard than a fucking idiot like you and your
>>> boyfriends here.
>>> -
>>> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
>>> know it.
>>>

>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>>>

>>I know you are an idiot, but with your personality, I doubt you are a
>>fucking idiot.
>
>LOL! You probably need to explain that to him.

Spoofer!

Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<x_LFL.71543$ZhSc.4640@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8460&group=rec.boats#8460

From: me...@yourservice.com (JUSTAN)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 07:37:50 -0500 (EST)
 by: JUSTAN - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 12:37 UTC

Justin <me@here.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 12:25:22 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>Justin <me@here.com> Wrote in message:r>> On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 13:06:36 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>> Wrote in message:r>> On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:17:23 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> How did Memphis manage to avoid mayhem in the streets while New > York and Los Angeles couldn't. > -- ===I'd attribute it to good management of a bad situation. They took swift action to investigate, suspend and indict the involved LEOs. They took care to not leak any videos in advance (some luck there that there were no civilian videos). They warned in advance that the videos would be highly disturbing. There was no attempt to downplay or minimize the severity of the incident. There was also some luck that all of the involved LEOs were black, and that the parents repeatedly said that they wanted no violence. Additionally, both NYC and LA have what I would call a hard core group of semi-professional rioters who look for any excuse to create some>mayhem.>>Memphis is a high crime city that is trying to reduce the crime> rate. Unfortunately they mad
e some mistakes that I'm sure will be> investigated. As you said, city officials were quick to get ahead> of this horrific incident. Kudos to them. I am not confident that> NY or LA would have handled the situation nearly as well. The> cast of characters running those citys and states leave a lot to> be desired. >I've been to Memphis and West Memphis many times in recent years> and I am cautious and conscious of my activities there. Yet I> feel safer there than in LA or NY.But, just to be clear, I'm absolutely fine when cops kill innocentpeople.-- Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we know it.----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html>>I wouldn't broadcast that point of view If I were you. You could> get yourself shot.Sort of like how I like Trump to shoot his load in my open mouth!- Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we know it.----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Thats one way to introduce Bowser, aka Justin, aka Fat Harry
Krause, to something better than himself.
--
lets go Brandon...

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: HOW DID MEMPHIS DO IT?

<mhbouh15o88csafiofp0mdj7eggnglr8v1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8472&group=rec.boats#8472

From: me...@here.com (JUSTIN)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 16:58:48 -0800
 by: JUSTIN - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 00:58 UTC

On Sat, 11 Feb 2023 07:37:50 -0500 (EST), JUSTAN <me@yourservice.com>
wrote:

>Justin <me@here.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 12:25:22 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>Justin <me@here.com> Wrote in message:r>> On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 13:06:36 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>> Wrote in message:r>> On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:17:23 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:> How did Memphis manage to avoid mayhem in the streets while New > York and Los Angeles couldn't. > -- ===I'd attribute it to good management of a bad situation. They took swift action to investigate, suspend and indict the involved LEOs. They took care to not leak any videos in advance (some luck there that there were no civilian videos). They warned in advance that the videos would be highly disturbing. There was no attempt to downplay or minimize the severity of the incident. There was also some luck that all of the involved LEOs were black, and that the parents repeatedly said that they wanted no violence. Additionally, both NYC and LA have what
>I would call a hard core group of semi-professional rioters who look for any excuse to create some>mayhem.>>Memphis is a high crime city that is trying to reduce the crime> rate. Unfortunately they made some mistakes that I'm sure will be> investigated. As you said, city officials were quick to get ahead> of this horrific incident. Kudos to them. I am not confident that> NY or LA would have handled the situation nearly as well. The> cast of characters running those citys and states leave a lot to> be desired. >I've been to Memphis and West Memphis many times in recent years> and I am cautious and conscious of my activities there. Yet I> feel safer there than in LA or NY.But, just to be clear, I'm absolutely fine when cops kill innocentpeople.-- Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we know it.----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html>>I wouldn't broadcast that point of view If I were you. You could> get
>yourself shot.Sort of like how I like Trump to shoot his load in my open mouth!- Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we know it.----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>
>Thats one way to introduce Bowser, aka Justin, aka Fat Harry
> Krause, to something better than himself.

Nobody believes a spoofer. Get a life.