From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Exposed
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 09:25:34 -0800
 by: Bill - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 17:25 UTC

Dallas Humber, Narrator Of Neo-Nazi ‘Terrorgram,’ Promoter Of Mass
Shootings

On Oct. 12, 2022, Juraj Krajcík used a laser-sighted gun to open fire
outside a popular LGBTQ bar in Bratislava, Slovakia, killing two queer
people and wounding a third. “Feeling no regrets, isn’t that funny?”
he tweeted. He killed himself a short time later.

The 19-year-old had also tweeted a link to a 65-page screed he’d
authored advocating the genocide of queer people, Jewish people and
Black people. Krajcík mimicked and cited the writings of other white
supremacist mass shooters, whom he referred to as “saints.” And in a
“special thanks” section, he expressed gratitude for the online
community that had radicalized him.

Despite the extreme nature of this propaganda, and its direct
influence on the Bratislava shooter, the identities of the people
behind the Terrorgram Collective, who use pseudonyms to post their
bile, have remained unknown — until now.

Evidence compiled by a coalition of anonymous antifascist researchers
— including from SoCal Research Club, @WizardAFA, @SunlightAFA and
@FashFreeNW — and published this week on Left Coast Right Watch, an
investigative news outlet, reveals that one of the Terrorgram
Collective’s main propagandists is Dallas Erin Humber, a 33-year-old
woman living in Sacramento, California.

Sadly, I can't return my dildo!

Re:Exposed

<ttvkr2$10703$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8534&group=rec.boats#8534

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re:Exposed
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 09:33:06 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Sat, 4 Mar 2023 14:33 UTC

Bill <califbill9998@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> Dallas Humber, Narrator Of Neo-Nazi ?Terrorgram,? Promoter Of MassShootingsOn Oct. 12, 2022, Juraj Krajc?k used a laser-sighted gun to open fireoutside a popular LGBTQ bar in Bratislava, Slovakia, killing two queerpeople and wounding a third. ?Feeling no regrets, isn?t that funny??he tweeted. He killed himself a short time later.The 19-year-old had also tweeted a link to a 65-page screed he?dauthored advocating the genocide of queer people, Jewish people andBlack people. Krajc?k mimicked and cited the writings of other whitesupremacist mass shooters, whom he referred to as ?saints.? And in a?special thanks? section, he expressed gratitude for the onlinecommunity that had radicalized him.Despite the extreme nature of this propaganda, and its directinfluence on the Bratislava shooter, the identities of the peoplebehind the Terrorgram Collective, who use pseudonyms to post theirbile, have remained unknown ? until now.Evidence compiled by a coalition of anonymous antifascist researchers? including from SoCal Research Club, @WizardAFA, @SunlightAFA and@FashFreeNW ? and published this week on Left Coast Right Watch, aninvestigative news outlet, reveals that one of the TerrorgramCollec
tive?s main propagandists is Dallas Erin Humber, a 33-year-oldwoman living in Sacramento, California.Sadly, I can't return my dildo!

fat harry, roomba, browser, nomen nescio, hakr etc. You have
enough aliases of your own. Why do you feel compelled to use the
screen names of others? How did your court case turn out? How
much did you finally pay? Did you have to do jail
time?
Are you still living at Karens house? Wassup dude?
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Exposed

<grrc0ipfo8fbjehcltj5fgrek98n2e5is2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8549&group=rec.boats#8549

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 14:56:43 -0800
 by: Robot - Mon, 6 Mar 2023 22:56 UTC

On Sat, 4 Mar 2023 09:33:06 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>Bill <califbill9998@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> Dallas Humber, Narrator Of Neo-Nazi ?Terrorgram,? Promoter Of MassShootingsOn Oct. 12, 2022, Juraj Krajc?k used a laser-sighted gun to open fireoutside a popular LGBTQ bar in Bratislava, Slovakia, killing two queerpeople and wounding a third. ?Feeling no regrets, isn?t that funny??he tweeted. He killed himself a short time later.The 19-year-old had also tweeted a link to a 65-page screed he?dauthored advocating the genocide of queer people, Jewish people andBlack people. Krajc?k mimicked and cited the writings of other whitesupremacist mass shooters, whom he referred to as ?saints.? And in a?special thanks? section, he expressed gratitude for the onlinecommunity that had radicalized him.Despite the extreme nature of this propaganda, and its directinfluence on the Bratislava shooter, the identities of the peoplebehind the Terrorgram Collective, who use pseudonyms to post theirbile, have remained unknown ? until now.Evidence compiled by a coalition of anonymous antifascist
>researchers? including from SoCal Research Club, @WizardAFA, @SunlightAFA and@FashFreeNW ? and published this week on Left Coast Right Watch, aninvestigative news outlet, reveals that one of the TerrorgramCollective?s main propagandists is Dallas Erin Humber, a 33-year-oldwoman living in Sacramento, California.Sadly, I can't return my dildo!
>
>fat harry, roomba, browser, nomen nescio, hakr etc. You have
> enough aliases of your own. Why do you feel compelled to use the
> screen names of others? How did your court case turn out? How
> much did you finally pay? Did you have to do jail
> time?
>Are you still living at Karens house? Wassup dude?

Seek mental health counseling.