It is difficult to soar with the eagles when you work with turkeys.

interests / alt.education / POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

SubjectAuthor
* POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDRENChase
`* Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDRENKlaus Schadenfreude
 +* Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDRENBaxter
 |+* Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDRENKlaus Schadenfreude
 ||`* Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDRENBaxter
 || +* Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDRENKlaus Schadenfreude
 || |`* Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDRENBaxter
 || | +* Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDRENKlaus Schadenfreude
 || | `- Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOURZampeasy
 || +- Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOURZampeasy
 || `- Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOURZampeasy
 |`- Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOURZampeasy
 `- Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDRENEd Debevic

Pages:12
POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<teeac6$jla$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=856&group=alt.education#856

From: inva...@email.com (Chase)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Subject: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 23:46:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chase - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 23:46 UTC

It is imperative for parents, concerned citizens, and elected officials to
shift to an offensive posture to safeguard the innocence and lives of
children from the adults seeking to abuse and manipulate them to serve
their own sexual, gender, racial, and political ends.

Summary

The parent revolution has placed a renewed focus on the content of
curricula within K-12 public schools, revealing widespread dissemination
of radical ideologies like Critical Race Theory (CRT). As part of this
awakening, Americans are learning that such radicalism is pervasive not
only throughout K-12 schools and higher education institutions, but also
within corporate boardrooms, government agencies, organizations, and
cultural entities.

Parents have also alleged that these institutions have been engaged in
efforts to �groom� their children through indoctrination of divisive,
inappropriate, and dangerous sexual, racial, and political ideologies,
with the ultimate aim of reshaping American society. These efforts, if
successful, would result in significant harm to children and chaos in
schools and communities.

What is Grooming?

The use of the term �grooming� has become a point of contention in public
debate about these behaviors as they manifest in American culture and
institutional life. The increasingly casual use of the word, as well as
the popularization of the pejorative �groomer,� has the potential to
muddle communication about what precisely parents are trying to stop.

The word �grooming� has often been associated with child predators seeking
to sexualize children or prepare children for sexual activities with
adults. This remains an accurate�and deeply disturbing�use of the term.
However, the word has a more general definition appropriate for a far
broader range of behaviors. Merriam Webster defines �groom� as �to get
into readiness for a specific objective� (i.e. �he was being groomed as a
presidential candidate�).

This general definition captures a broad range of potential activities
designed to inculcate. As such, in the context of the commercial and
educational initiatives targeting children, it is by no means limited to
the worst abuses that can be connoted by the term. Indeed, despite
objections from defenders of the various practices tagged with the
�grooming� label, few words could be more apt to capture the nature of the
indoctrination by trusted authorities �many of them in custodial positions
over children�that has become commonplace in childhood education and
entertainment.

The claim is not that all teachers are engaged in child predation. Rather,
the claim is that as woke activists attempt to turn young kids and minors
into political leftists to groom the next generation of activists,
essential and longstanding boundaries that protect children from
inappropriate sexual behavior are eroded. In other words, the process of
grooming students or children creates conditions that circumvent
established safeguards that are used to ensure appropriate behavior which
leaves children vulnerable to predation.

This by no means suggests that every or even most adults engaged in
�grooming��as defined below�are also predators seeking to sexually abuse
children. It does mean, as will be relayed throughout this paper, that
adults who engage in grooming behavior and activities may be creating the
conditions necessary for predators, with even more nefarious motives, to
isolate, manipulate, and potentially abuse children.

Therefore, in this particular context, �grooming� is the deliberate act of
attempting to manipulate or cultivate children or students to become
activists by exposing a child to a particular sexual, political, gender,
or racial ideology, or any radical practice, belief, agenda, or lifestyle
without the knowledge or consent of his or her parents.

This is often done with the aim of isolating children from their families
so that third parties can more easily coerce or abuse them.

Fundamentally, the nature of grooming is to lower or dismantle existing
barriers or reticence a child may have to these particular sexual,
political, gender, or racial agendas, activities, and lifestyles. Often,
these ingrained barriers are due to the innate innocence of a child or the
values instilled by a child�s parents and family.

Such grooming may manifest wherever minors are captive or targeted
audiences of non-parent adults. The behaviors of present concern to
parents take various forms, often presented as innocuous exercises meant
to promote values like tolerance, mutual understanding, and self-
discovery. In practice, though, these grooming activities serve to
undermine parents� most important freedom: the right to shape the moral
foundations that ground their children�s education and experience in the
world.

For the purposes of this particular paper, grooming behavior and actions
will focus almost exclusively on sexual and gender ideology, practices,
beliefs, agendas, and lifestyles. Nevertheless, the institutional and
cultural imperative to push radical ideologies like Critical Race Theory
on children would also constitute grooming�more broadly defined as
�systemic grooming.�

These extreme social and sexual messages are routinely imposed against
parents� wishes in a variety of contexts, including:

Public school teachers� coercion of children as young as Kindergarteners
to participate in gay pride ceremonies explicitly kept secret from
parents;
Disney executives inserting LGBT activities or concepts into programming
for seven-year-olds;
A middle school teacher posting social media videos encouraging his
students to curse their parents and embrace him as their new parent;
The content in a commercial aired between children�s programming on
television;
Explicit material in a novel aimed at children by an author with an
ulterior motive.
Some of these efforts target children during their most vulnerable
developmental stages � puberty and adolescence � to tragic effect. In one
emblematic case, a California school counselor�s intervention �
coordinated with the Department of Children and Family Services � to push
a confused teenager to �transition� from her biological sex and remove her
from her loving home into the foster care system preceded her eventual
suicide.

Some may protest the use of the term �grooming� to describe this process,
but without language to capture the means by which these ideologies have
been promoted to children, it has proceeded invisibly to parents for the
last decade. Again, the act of grooming extends far beyond adults seeking
to sexually prey on children. It can be everything from teaching Critical
Race Theory concepts to six-year-olds to holding Pride celebrations in
elementary school classes. However, the explosion of such manipulative
behavior has occurred alongside more directly harmful actions associated
with grooming: sexual abuse of children.

A 2017 Department of Education report warned that public school employees
commit �adult sexual misconduct� against as many as 10 percent of K-12
students. This misconduct ranges from something as relatively mild as an
inappropriate verbal comment to criminal predatory sexual contact with
minors.

Much of the foundational data for this report came from a series of
surveys known as Hostile Hallways, wherein over 2,000 public school
students reported the nature and extent of the sexual misconduct they
experienced. According to these surveys, the sexual misconduct these
students experienced most often originated from teachers (18 percent),
coaches (15 percent), substitute teachers (13 percent), and school bus
drivers (12 percent). Additionally, the data suggest that females comprise
the vast majority of victims.

There are over 50 million students in America�s public education system.
According to the Department�s own data, this means that as many as five
million students, children, and minors will experience �adult sexual
misconduct� at some point during their time in the public education
system.

This same report defines grooming as the process of isolating and
manipulating a child, arguing that grooming �may be nonsexual and include
the offender trying to move the relationship to a personal level, telling
the student their personal problems.� Furthermore, the report argues that
the adult sexual misconduct occurring in K-12 public schools is happening
within a �broad social context� and that the sexualization of children in
the media and advertising is a major contributing factor to its
occurrence.

This data mirrors a 2004 report issued through the Department of Education
by the Policy and Program Studies Service that found roughly 9.6 percent
of K-12 students had experienced educator sexual misconduct with 17
percent of those child victims identified as being �special needs�
students. The takeaway is that America�s K-12 school systems have been
breeding grounds for abusive and manipulative behaviors for far too long.

Grooming Behavior in K-12 Public Schools

A popular Twitter account that curates videos intentionally released on
the social media platform TikTok provides a near-daily reel of teachers
and activists openly discussing their grooming behavior toward the
children entrusted to their care. One of the common threads in these
borderline confessions is a combination of narcissism and entitlement that
non-parent adults express with regard to exploiting the children, minors,
and students entrusted with their care and supervision.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<fuclghdtr7v88gv3otrk71gisfu4575v5u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=857&group=alt.education#857

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 17:16:52 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 00:16 UTC

On Sat, 27 Aug 2022 23:46:14 -0000 (UTC), Chase <invalid@email.com>
wrote:

>The word “grooming” has often been associated with child predators seeking
>to sexualize children or prepare children for sexual activities with
>adults.

This is EXACTLY what Baxter proposes.

INSIDE [What's Left of] THE MIND OF ANTIFA GROOMER BAXTER

Let's see - Klaun and Scut claim that 11yo boys and girlse will seek
out this book, get so excited by a couple pages of drawings (drawings
- not pictures) of a penis that they will rush out and convince some
adult male to perform anal sex on them.
-Baxter, claiming that there is no harm making sexually explicit
materials available to 11 year olds, especially if it's not photos

You got any proof that *any* 11yo has read that book? Any proof at
all?
-Baxter, claiming it's wrong to deny 11 year olds sexually explicit
materials if we have no proof any 11 year old has read it.

Reputable book sellers sell them.
-Baxter, claiming reputable book sellers want 11 year olds to read
sexually explicit materials

Also strange that it only works to groom 11yo - not 12yo nor 10yo.
-Baxter, pretending (?) he's so stupid that when we use 11 year olds
as an example we somehow exempt other ages.

SCOUT:" Really? What sort of sex education do you think a 10 year old
needs?"
That 10 year old rape victim certainly didn't get the kind of sex
education she needed - and you would keep her vulnerable.
-Baxter, claiming sexually explicit materials will make 10 year olds
less vunerable to rape

Yet Klaun can't name even 1 actual groomer.
-Baxter, denying the existence of groomers since I can't name one-
except for him.

As to the Amazon account - no problem, the Amazon website stores your
account login and credit card info. All the kid has to do is press a
couple buttons on their parent's unattended computer and they have
full access to buy anything.
-Baxter, saying school libraries should stock sexually explicit
materials for 11 year olds because they can just buy them themselves
on Amazon.

So Bezos is a pedophile groomer who sells pornography?!! HooNoo!!
A book is not a car, nor is it a gun, nor ist it liquor - and only
fringe lunatics think sex education is pornography.
-Baxter, doubling down on his stupidity, claiming Amazon makes
sexually explicit materials available to 11 year olds, and that
book=sexually explicit materials.

Let's see - it's a book published by an international company,
Penguin/Random House, sold by Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and others,
placed on bookshelves and in libraries around the world
-Baxter, claiming since that the sexually explicit materials exist, it
should be available to 11 year olds.

First, Klaun's "sensationalist" images are without context - we don't
know what the rest of the book says.
-Baxter, saying sexually explicit materials are OK to show to 11 year
olds if the rest of the book isn't sexually explicit.

Groomers seek to instill an emotional tie in their
target victim, and they are going to lie to their victim - they like
them "young and dumb", not educated.
-Baxter, claiming that showing sexually explicit materials to 11 year
olds is a good thing, because it educates them and groomers don't like
their victims to be educated.

KLAUS: "Why do you think they should be available to 11 year olds?
THAT is the real question."
And conservaturds have been protesting sex education in schools for
decades.
-Baxter, claiming that being against sexually explicit materials for
11 year olds is being against sex education.

It has everything to do with the 1st Amendment.
-Baxter, claiming 11 year old's First Amendment rights are being
violated by cutting off access to sexually explicit materials

Klaun hates in the 1st Amendment.
-Ditto

CIRCUS PARTY: "In Baxter's world, Democracy is including drag queens
in classrooms."
Libraries - not classrooms
-Baxter, claiming drag queens in libraries are acceptable for 11 year
olds.

Klaun says up is down, and white is superior, and teaching democracy
and inclusiveness is "grooming them to be leftist terrorists."
-Baxter, claiming sexually explicit materials for 11 year olds is
"teaching democracy."

Klaun loves facist dictatorships and wants the US to become one. Yes,
I am opposed to facism and want an even stronger democracy.
-Baxter, claiming it's facist to deny 11 year olds sexually explicit
materials

Conservaturds try to hide their own pedophilia by accusing others
-Baxter, desperately accusing anyone who doesn't like child groomers
of being pedophiles.

Seems to me there might be medical reasons for a kid to know what a
butt
plug looks like should he/she come across one that hasn't been
sanitized.
Kid minding toddler sibling: hey, that looks kind of like a pacifier.
-Baxter, who thinks 11 year olds would use a butt plug as a pacifier.

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<teekch$18q1$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=859&group=alt.education#859

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 02:37:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 02:37 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Sat, 27 Aug 2022 23:46:14 -0000 (UTC), Chase <invalid@email.com>
> wrote:
>
>>The word �grooming� has often been associated with child predators
>>seeking to sexualize children or prepare children for sexual
>>activities with adults.
>
> This is EXACTLY what Baxter proposes.

Here's an article about Real grooming:
https://dcf.vermont.gov/prevention/stepup/educate/grooming

Find anything in there about anal sex, butt plugs, or porn?

What you see instead is:
====
How Abusers Groom Children

* Abusers may groom children for weeks, months, or years before any
sexual abuse takes place.
Abusers often seek children who seem to be loners. They find ways to
fill a need, giving them attention, offering to spend time with them,
perhaps making statements like "I know how it is to need a friend".
* Grooming usually begins with behaviors that do not even seem
inappropriate. This may include:
* Testing a child's boundaries through telling inappropriate
jokes, roughhousing, backrubs, tickling, or sexual games.
* Moving from non-sexual touching to "accidental" sexual touching.
It can happen during play so the child may not even identify it as
purposeful, inappropriate touching. It's often done slowly so the child
is gradually desensitized. It can be confusing for the child as the
contact becomes increasingly intimate and sexual.
* The abuser may use the child's fear, shame, or guilt about
what's happened to get them not to tell. They may also use bribes,
threats, or coercion.

=========

So why is Klaun pushing an entirely false picture of grooming?

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<6uqlgh1ofpougu0nl3mlgn6ed4rc75vuug@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=860&group=alt.education#860

From: lordofal...@gmail.com (Ed Debevic)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 22 04:22:06 UTC
 by: Ed Debevic - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 04:22 UTC

On Sat, 27 Aug 2022 17:16:52 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
> [...]

>-Baxter, claiming sexually explicit materials for 11 year olds is
>"teaching democracy."
>
>Klaun loves facist dictatorships and wants the US to become one. Yes,
>I am opposed to facism and want an even stronger democracy.
>-Baxter, claiming it's facist to deny 11 year olds sexually explicit
>materials
>
>Conservaturds try to hide their own pedophilia by accusing others
>-Baxter, desperately accusing anyone who doesn't like child groomers
>of being pedophiles.
>
>Seems to me there might be medical reasons for a kid to know what a
>butt
>plug looks like should he/she come across one that hasn't been
>sanitized.
>Kid minding toddler sibling: hey, that looks kind of like a pacifier.
>-Baxter, who thinks 11 year olds would use a butt plug as a pacifier.

You make this all seem like a bad thing.

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<bgemghde32t2fgsnls8et3u81bgs6q5v6h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=862&group=alt.education#862

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 02:49:26 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 09:49 UTC

On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 02:37:05 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 27 Aug 2022 23:46:14 -0000 (UTC), Chase <invalid@email.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>The word “grooming” has often been associated with child predators
>>>seeking to sexualize children or prepare children for sexual
>>>activities with adults.
>>
>> This is EXACTLY what Baxter proposes.
>>

>Here's an article abou[..]

Note how-- AGAIN-- Baxter runs away

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<teg268$1tj6$6@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=864&group=alt.education#864

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 15:38:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 15:38 UTC

> On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 02:37:05 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:
>
>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> This is EXACTLY what Baxter proposes.
>>>

>>Here's an article abou[..]
>
> Note how-- AGAIN-- Baxter runs away

Again Klaun the coward snips and runs away from the truth.

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<s16nghhvu9cjogav56tcd95pv4rs3dchok@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=866&group=alt.education#866

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 09:31:19 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 16:31 UTC

On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 15:38:49 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 02:37:05 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in

>>>Here's an article abou[..]
>>
>> Note how-- AGAIN-- Baxter runs away
>>

>Again Klaun

points out Baxter The Groomer's cowardice time and again.

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<tegdr0$mk4v$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=867&group=alt.education#867

From: use...@zample.net (Zampeasy)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.education
Subject: Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR
CHILDREN
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 12:57:20 -0600
 by: Zampeasy - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 18:57 UTC

On 8/27/2022 8:37 PM, Baxter wrote:
> What you see instead is:

> https://ibb.co/LYFG672

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<tegi86$njor$16@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=870&group=alt.education#870

From: use...@zample.net (Zampeasy)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.education
CHILDREN
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 14:12:38 -0600
 by: Zampeasy - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 20:12 UTC

On 8/28/2022 9:38 AM, Baxter wrote:
> the coward snips and runs

the look on your face with butt plug inserted is priceless:

https://ibb.co/LYFG672

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<tegi8e$njor$17@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=871&group=alt.education#871

From: use...@zample.net (Zampeasy)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.education
CHILDREN
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 14:12:46 -0600
 by: Zampeasy - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 20:12 UTC

On 8/28/2022 9:38 AM, Baxter wrote:
> the coward snips and runs

the look on your face with butt plug inserted is priceless:

https://ibb.co/LYFG672

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<tehbhu$vpi$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=873&group=alt.education#873

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 03:24:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 03:24 UTC

> On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 15:38:49 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:
>
>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote
>>in news:bgemghde32t2fgsnls8et3u81bgs6q5v6h@4ax.com:

>>> Note how-- AGAIN-- Baxter runs away
>>>

>>Again Klaun
>
> points out Baxter The Groomer's cowardice time and again.

I posted a link on how real groomers operate and Klaun snips it and runs
away.

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<e36pgh54cj8fcqb4l2vgno8mnoq988qq7t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=875&group=alt.education#875

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 03:44:40 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 10:44 UTC

On Mon, 29 Aug 2022 03:24:47 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:

>I posted a link on how real groomers operate

And I posted how Baxter the Groomer operates.

Baxter thinks little children should learn
about butt plugs to prevent viral infections from using them as
pacifiers.

If you really think this-- you should kill yourself now.

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<teimj8$n4i$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=876&group=alt.education#876

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 15:39:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 15:39 UTC

> On Mon, 29 Aug 2022 03:24:47 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:
>
>>I posted a link on how real groomers operate
>
> And I posted how Baxter the Groomer operates.
>
> Baxter thinks little children should learn
> about butt plugs to prevent viral infections from using them as
> pacifiers.
>
> If you really think this-- you should kill yourself now.

Klaun needs mental health now.

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<teinkd$15r9r$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=879&group=alt.education#879

From: use...@zample.net (Zampeasy)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.education
CHILDREN
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 09:56:44 -0600
 by: Zampeasy - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 15:56 UTC

On 8/28/2022 9:24 PM, Baxter wrote:
> I posted a link on how real groomers operate

Butt the look on your face with butt plug inserted is priceless:

https://ibb.co/LYFG672

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<1cppghh4pag08g2nf3ra5ekiao4anb22q5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=880&group=alt.education#880

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 09:13:16 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 16:13 UTC

On Mon, 29 Aug 2022 15:39:21 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Mon, 29 Aug 2022 03:24:47 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I posted a link on how real groomers operate
>>
>> And I posted how Baxter the Groomer operates.
>>
>> Baxter thinks little children should learn
>> about butt plugs to prevent viral infections from using them as
>> pacifiers.
>>
>> If you really think this-- you should kill yourself now.
>>

>Klaun needs mental health now.

Says the perverted groomer.

[...]

<teiqhi$16a2u$14@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=881&group=alt.education#881

From: use...@zample.net (Zampeasy)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.education
CHILDREN
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 10:46:25 -0600
 by: Zampeasy - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 16:46 UTC

On 8/29/2022 9:39 AM, Baxter wrote:
> needs mental health now.

the look on your face with butt plug inserted is priceless:

https://ibb.co/LYFG672

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<teiqhu$16a2u$15@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=882&group=alt.education#882

From: use...@zample.net (Zampeasy)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.education
CHILDREN
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 10:46:37 -0600
 by: Zampeasy - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 16:46 UTC

On 8/29/2022 9:39 AM, Baxter wrote:
> needs mental health now.

the look on your face with butt plug inserted is priceless:

https://ibb.co/LYFG672

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<tejsk0$1529$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=883&group=alt.education#883

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 02:28:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 02:28 UTC

> On Mon, 29 Aug 2022 15:39:21 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:
>
>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote
in

>>> And I posted how Baxter the Groomer operates.
>>>
>>> Baxter thinks little children should learn
>>> about butt plugs to prevent viral infections from using them as
>>> pacifiers.
>>>
>>> If you really think this-- you should kill yourself now.
>>>

>>Klaun needs mental health now.
>
> Says the perverted groomer.

Klaun has no evidence whatsoever that any child used a butt plug as a
pacifier. But it is a logical certainty that some child somewhere,
discovered a butt plug, didn't know what it was, and handled it
inappropriately.

Klaun knows he lost the debate long ago and all he has is name-calling
and personal attacks.

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<eporghd7a6vh8t8qmeif45l5og76akj0mv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=884&group=alt.education#884

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 03:16:15 -0700
References: <teeac6$jla$1@gioia.aioe.org> <fuclghdtr7v88gv3otrk71gisfu4575v5u@4ax.com> <teekch$18q1$4@gioia.aioe.org> <bgemghde32t2fgsnls8et3u81bgs6q5v6h@4ax.com> <teg268$1tj6$6@gioia.aioe.org> <s16nghhvu9cjogav56tcd95pv4rs3dchok@4ax.com> <tehbhu$vpi$3@gioia.aioe.org> <e36pgh54cj8fcqb4l2vgno8mnoq988qq7t@4ax.com> <teimj8$n4i$4@gioia.aioe.org> <1cppghh4pag08g2nf3ra5ekiao4anb22q5@4ax.com> <tejsk0$1529$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 10:16 UTC

On Tue, 30 Aug 2022 02:28:17 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Klaun has no evidence whatsoever that any child used a butt plug as a
>pacifier.

Yet you brought it up as a possibility that meant 11 year olds should
be educated about anal sex.

You're a sick fucker, Baxter. I really hope you're nowhere near
ANYONE'S children.

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<tel90h$ct2$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=885&group=alt.education#885

From: bax02_sp...@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:05:54 -0000 (UTC)
References: <teeac6$jla$1@gioia.aioe.org> <fuclghdtr7v88gv3otrk71gisfu4575v5u@4ax.com> <teekch$18q1$4@gioia.aioe.org> <bgemghde32t2fgsnls8et3u81bgs6q5v6h@4ax.com> <teg268$1tj6$6@gioia.aioe.org> <s16nghhvu9cjogav56tcd95pv4rs3dchok@4ax.com> <tehbhu$vpi$3@gioia.aioe.org> <e36pgh54cj8fcqb4l2vgno8mnoq988qq7t@4ax.com> <teimj8$n4i$4@gioia.aioe.org> <1cppghh4pag08g2nf3ra5ekiao4anb22q5@4ax.com> <tejsk0$1529$1@gioia.aioe.org> <eporghd7a6vh8t8qmeif45l5og76akj0mv@4ax.com>
 by: Baxter - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:05 UTC

> On Tue, 30 Aug 2022 02:28:17 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:
>
>>Klaun has no evidence whatsoever that any child used a butt plug as a
>>pacifier.
>
> Yet you brought it up as a possibility that meant 11 year olds should
> be educated about anal sex.
>
> You're a sick fucker, Baxter. I really hope you're nowhere near
> ANYONE'S children.

Klaun continues with his hallucinations and unhinged defintion of
"grooming"

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<14asghpirhffv8in9pe4ac1892b534503u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=886&group=alt.education#886

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.education
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 08:11:27 -0700
References: <fuclghdtr7v88gv3otrk71gisfu4575v5u@4ax.com> <teekch$18q1$4@gioia.aioe.org> <bgemghde32t2fgsnls8et3u81bgs6q5v6h@4ax.com> <teg268$1tj6$6@gioia.aioe.org> <s16nghhvu9cjogav56tcd95pv4rs3dchok@4ax.com> <tehbhu$vpi$3@gioia.aioe.org> <e36pgh54cj8fcqb4l2vgno8mnoq988qq7t@4ax.com> <teimj8$n4i$4@gioia.aioe.org> <1cppghh4pag08g2nf3ra5ekiao4anb22q5@4ax.com> <tejsk0$1529$1@gioia.aioe.org> <eporghd7a6vh8t8qmeif45l5og76akj0mv@4ax.com> <tel90h$ct2$5@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:11 UTC

On Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:05:54 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 30 Aug 2022 02:28:17 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Klaun has no evidence whatsoever that any child used a butt plug as a
>>>pacifier.
>>
>> Yet you brought it up as a possibility that meant 11 year olds should
>> be educated about anal sex.
>>
>> You're a sick fucker, Baxter. I really hope you're nowhere near
>> ANYONE'S children.
>>

>Klaun continues with his hallucinations and unhinged defintion of
>"grooming"

Baxter tries to hide the fact that he's a groomer, even though he fits
his own definition.

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<tem6aa$1jbj0$9@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=887&group=alt.education#887

From: use...@zample.net (Zampeasy)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.education
CHILDREN
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 17:25:45 -0600
 by: Zampeasy - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 23:25 UTC

On 8/29/2022 8:28 PM, Baxter wrote:
> all he has is name-calling
> and personal attacks.

The look on baxturd's face:

https://ibb.co/LYFG672

Just SCREAMS - bung me up the shit chute again and again and let me lick
the chocolate off your pecker when you're done.

Right?

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<tem6ai$1jbj0$10@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=888&group=alt.education#888

From: use...@zample.net (Zampeasy)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.education
CHILDREN
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 17:25:53 -0600
 by: Zampeasy - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 23:25 UTC

On 8/29/2022 8:28 PM, Baxter wrote:
> all he has is name-calling
> and personal attacks.

The look on baxturd's face:

https://ibb.co/LYFG672

Just SCREAMS - bung me up the shit chute again and again and let me lick
the chocolate off your pecker when you're done.

Right?

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<tem6p1$1jbj0$25@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=889&group=alt.education#889

From: use...@zample.net (Zampeasy)
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.education
CHILDREN
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 17:33:36 -0600
 by: Zampeasy - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 23:33 UTC

On 8/30/2022 9:05 AM, Baxter wrote:
> defintion of
> "grooming"

the look on your face with butt plug inserted is priceless:

https://ibb.co/LYFG672

Re: POLICY BRIEF: YES, AMERICA'S INSTITUTIONS ARE GROOMING YOUR CHILDREN

<tem6pa$1jbj0$26@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=890&group=alt.education#890

From: use...@zample.net (Zampeasy)