interests / rec.boats / Oh my poor little mushroom!

SubjectAuthor
* Oh my poor little mushroom!Bill
`* Re:Oh my poor little mushroom!justan
 +* Re: Oh my poor little mushroom!True North
 |`* Re: Oh my poor little mushroom!John H
 | +- Re: Oh my poor little mushroom!345...@gmail.com
 | `* Re: Oh my poor little mushroom!John
 |  `- Re: Oh my poor little mushroom!True North
 `- Re: Oh my poor little mushroom!justan

1
Oh my poor little mushroom!

<n92c2ilp8u271avr5kj5bs0thm5nbjo08b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8593&group=rec.boats#8593

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Oh my poor little mushroom!
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 15:13:03 -0700
 by: Bill - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 22:13 UTC

A grand jury in Manhattan has voted to indict Donald Trump ? the first
time in American history that a cuurrent or former president has faced
criminal charges, according to three sources familiar with the matter.

The Manhattan district attorney’s office has been investigating the
former president in connection with his alleged role in a hush money
payment scheme and cover-up involving adult film star Stormy Daniels
that dates to the 2016 presidential election.

Re:Oh my poor little mushroom!

<u053ho$12r0e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8594&group=rec.boats#8594

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re:Oh my poor little mushroom!
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 18:47:20 -0400 (EDT)
 by: justan - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 22:47 UTC

Bill <califbill9998@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> A grand jury in Manhattan has voted to indict Donald Trump ? the firsttime in American history that a cuurrent or former president has facedcriminal charges, according to three sources familiar with the matter.The Manhattan district attorney?s office has been investigating theformer president in connection with his alleged role in a hush moneypayment scheme and cover-up involving adult film star Stormy Danielsthat dates to the 2016 presidential election.

You aren't Bill and you aren't well informed enough to be
delivering breaking news to us. You are a dumb chump just like
Fat Harry. Maybe you are Fat Harry. Who knows. Who cares. What
crimes do you figure he was charged with?
--
Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Oh my poor little mushroom!

<2fc3ff02-3797-43a9-a6a8-aafc7470a45cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8595&group=rec.boats#8595

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 16:44:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 30 Mar 2023 23:44 UTC

On Thursday, 30 March 2023 at 19:47:23 UTC-3, justan wrote:
> Bill <califb...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> > A grand jury in Manhattan has voted to indict Donald Trump ? the firsttime in American history that a cuurrent or former president has facedcriminal charges, according to three sources familiar with the matter.The Manhattan district attorney?s office has been investigating theformer president in connection with his alleged role in a hush moneypayment scheme and cover-up involving adult film star Stormy Danielsthat dates to the 2016 presidential election.
>
> You aren't Bill and you aren't well informed enough to be
> delivering breaking news to us. You are a dumb chump just like
> Fat Harry. Maybe you are Fat Harry. Who knows. Who cares. What
> crimes do you figure he was charged with?
> --
> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
> know it.
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Trump should be charged with contributing to the delinquency of Americans as evidenced by the likes of y'all in this group.

Re: Oh my poor little mushroom!

<oisd2itpb04ir2hru4h01or9mfci2u49ln@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8598&group=rec.boats#8598

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:48:30 -0400
 by: John H - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 14:48 UTC

On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 16:44:04 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 30 March 2023 at 19:47:23 UTC-3, justan wrote:
>> Bill <califb...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> > A grand jury in Manhattan has voted to indict Donald Trump ? the firsttime in American history that a cuurrent or former president has facedcriminal charges, according to three sources familiar with the matter.The Manhattan district attorney?s office has been investigating theformer president in connection with his alleged role in a hush moneypayment scheme and cover-up involving adult film star Stormy Danielsthat dates to the 2016 presidential election.
>>
>> You aren't Bill and you aren't well informed enough to be
>> delivering breaking news to us. You are a dumb chump just like
>> Fat Harry. Maybe you are Fat Harry. Who knows. Who cares. What
>> crimes do you figure he was charged with?
>> --
>> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
>> know it.
>>

>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>

>Trump should be charged with contributing to the delinquency of Americans as evidenced by the likes of y'all in this group.

Should Trudeau be charged with contributing to the stupidity of
Canadians as evidenced by the likes of y'all in this group?

Re: Oh my poor little mushroom!

<f5602494-1277-43a4-a26d-cef580e7f651n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8600&group=rec.boats#8600

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 07:58:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 14:58 UTC

On Friday, March 31, 2023 at 10:48:32 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 16:44:04 -0700 (PDT), True North
> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> You aren't Bill and you aren't well informed enough to be
> >> delivering breaking news to us. You are a dumb chump just like
> >> Fat Harry. Maybe you are Fat Harry. Who knows. Who cares. What
> >> crimes do you figure he was charged with?
> >> --
> >> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
> >> know it.
> >>

> >> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> >> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
> >

> >Trump should be charged with contributing to the delinquency of Americans as evidenced by the likes of y'all in this group.
> Should Trudeau be charged with contributing to the stupidity of
> Canadians as evidenced by the likes of y'all in this group?

It's not Trudeau's fault. Donnie was stupid long before he took office.

Re: Oh my poor little mushroom!

<bnhp2idus91rie5hh5in527v4r04gplpp0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8626&group=rec.boats#8626

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 17:56:25 -0700
 by: justan - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 00:56 UTC

On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 18:47:20 -0400 (EDT), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>Bill <califbill9998@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> A grand jury in Manhattan has voted to indict Donald Trump ? the firsttime in American history that a cuurrent or former president has facedcriminal charges, according to three sources familiar with the matter.The Manhattan district attorney?s office has been investigating theformer president in connection with his alleged role in a hush moneypayment scheme and cover-up involving adult film star Stormy Danielsthat dates to the 2016 presidential election.
>
>You aren't Bill and you aren't well informed enough to be
> delivering breaking news to us. You are a dumb chump just like
> Fat Harry. Maybe you are Fat Harry. Who knows. Who cares. What
> crimes do you figure he was charged with?

He's now got 34 FELONIES under his belt. And, that's just the
beginning. There's a rape case. There's Jack Smith with two possible
indictments. And, there Willis in Georgia.

Yes, I'm a fucking moron. LOL

Re: Oh my poor little mushroom!

<hqhp2ilmumm4jmi2poodin5fc4ritjq4ms@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8628&group=rec.boats#8628

From: salmonb...@gmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 17:57:27 -0700
 by: John - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 00:57 UTC

On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:48:30 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 16:44:04 -0700 (PDT), True North
><princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You aren't Bill and you aren't well informed enough to be
>>> delivering breaking news to us. You are a dumb chump just like
>>> Fat Harry. Maybe you are Fat Harry. Who knows. Who cares. What
>>> crimes do you figure he was charged with?
>>> --
>>> Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
>>> know it.
>>>

>>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>>

>>Trump should be charged with contributing to the delinquency of Americans as evidenced by the likes of y'all in this group.
>
>Should Trudeau be charged with contributing to the stupidity of
>Canadians as evidenced by the likes of y'all in this group?

When did I stop sucking on Trump's little dick? I can't remember!
Bill???

Re: Oh my poor little mushroom!

<ac005c48-9943-424b-8609-c4887f332e66n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8630&group=rec.boats#8630

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 18:56:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Wed, 5 Apr 2023 01:56 UTC

On Tuesday, 4 April 2023 at 21:57:31 UTC-3, John wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:48:30 -0400, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 16:44:04 -0700 (PDT), True North
> ><prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>Trump should be charged with contributing to the delinquency of Americans as evidenced by the likes of y'all in this group.
> >
> >Should Trudeau be charged with contributing to the stupidity of
> >Canadians as evidenced by the likes of y'all in this group?
> When did I stop sucking on Trump's little dick? I can't remember!
> Bill???

Trumpty says you're still on call.
Keep up the good work.