Time goes, you say? Ah no! Time stays, *we* go. -- Austin Dobson

interests / alt.food.fast-food / No rice? Let them eat Super Deer

SubjectAuthor
* No rice? Let them eat Super DeerByker
`* Re: No rice? Let them eat Super DeerOleg Smirnov
 `* Re: No rice? Let them eat Super DeerByker
  `* Re: No rice? Let them eat Super DeerOleg Smirnov
   +* Re: No rice? Let them eat Super DeerByker
   |`* Re: No rice? Let them eat Super DeerOleg Smirnov
   | `- Re: No rice? Let them eat Super DeerByker
   `- Re: No rice? Let them eat Super DeerOleg Smirnov

1
No rice? Let them eat Super Deer

<R-qdnejGvrak8IT8nZ2dnUU7-YvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8602&group=alt.food.fast-food#8602

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: No rice? Let them eat Super Deer
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 14:38:33 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 19:38 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn_40K0er0E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8ZiiYPEvMs

Re: No rice? Let them eat Super Deer

<sfbtjd$buj$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8603&group=alt.food.fast-food#8603

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: No rice? Let them eat Super Deer
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 23:31:26 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 20:31 UTC

Byker the Shithead, <news:R-qdnejGvrak8IT8nZ2dnUU7-YvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn_40K0er0E
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8ZiiYPEvMs

|.. pork (60%), beef (70%), chicken (80%) and turkey (90%).
|.. most of the meat is contaminated with feces ..
|<https://tinyurl.com/yy8wsmkp>

The Americans are eating shit.

Re: No rice? Let them eat Super Deer

<ldCdneoH2czJCoT8nZ2dnUU7-QfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8604&group=alt.food.fast-food#8604

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 17:38:11 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 22:38 UTC

"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sfbtjd$buj$1@os.motzarella.org...

> The Americans are eating shit.

Russkies eat their own:
-----------------------------------
Russian ‘cannibal couple’ may have drugged, killed and eaten as many as 30
people, police say

By Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
September 26, 2017

Investigators believe that a Russian couple knocked their victims out with
sedatives, then skinned them alive. Afterward, police say, they ate parts of
their victims, froze the remains or packed them in jars filled with saline
solution.

At times, the couple tried to turn soldiers at the military academy where
they worked into unwitting cannibals, slipping “canned human meat” into
their food.

And people in the city of Krasnodar may never have known about any of it if
not for a cellphone lying on a city street, authorities say.

City police have arrested the couple — Natalia Baksheeva and her husband,
35-year-old Dmitry Baksheev — who authorities say may be responsible for the
deaths or disappearances of as many as 30 people in the city of 750,000 in
the southwestern tip of Russia, about five hours from Sochi. So far,
Baksheev has been charged with one count of murder, and the investigation is
ongoing.

If all the killings are confirmed, the couple would rank among the country's
worst serial killers.

The investigation started Sept. 11, according to the Moscow Times, when
crews repairing a road found a discarded cellphone. It still worked, so they
swiped through the photos.

What they found made them dash to a police station. On the phone were
“photos of a man with different parts of a dismembered human body in his
mouth,” the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs said in a statement.

Chilling videos show a serial killer confessing to seven murders

Around the same time that investigators were poring over the phone, officers
found the dismembered corpse of a 35-year-old woman near the state-run
aviation academy where the couple lived, according to Vice News.

Investigators were able to determine the phone's owner via “special
technical measures” and arrested Baksheev, according to a news release.

In police custody, he told authorities that he and his wife had practiced
cannibalism at least 30 times in the past two decades, according to the BBC.

The investigation ballooned from there. The details are still spotty, but
some have seeped out as the story has rocketed around the world.

The earliest potential killing, based on time stamps of photos the couple
had, dates to 1999.

For years, the couple lived at what the BBC called a “hostel accommodation”
at the site of the military base. One or both had at one point worked on the
base, in the kitchen.

Investigators have not said how they think the couple chose their victims,
only how they rendered them unconscious — and what came after.

“In the place of residence of the suspects, the investigators discovered
fragments of the human body in saline solution in the dormitory. … Frozen
meat parts of unknown origin were seized in the kitchen,” investigators
said, according to CBS News.

According to CNN, one police source said that “law enforcement had
discovered a glass jar with a canned hand.”

Unofficially, officials have designated the pair the “cannibal couple,” but
they have not released many details about them.

Russian news stations released video of a police search, apparently from the
couple's home.

The footage showed a messy, disheveled room, with trash, debris and clothes
scattered on the floor and draped over furniture. There were also wigs on
top of a small freezer and dozens of pictures on a bed.

The couple's pictures were telling, Russian investigators said. One
photograph, dated Dec. 28, 1999, appears to show a dismembered human head on
a serving plate with fruit.

‘For when you have to hide the bodies’: Disturbing Amazon reviews may belong
to accused killer

Earlier this year, former Siberian police officer Mikhail Popkov — nicknamed
the “werewolf of Siberia” for his brutal killings — confessed to killing 81
people.

According to The Washington Post's Fred Barbash, Popkov's victims ranged in
age from 17 to 38. He started his spree as a police officer, offering women
rides in his car, then taking them to remote locations and raping and
killing them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/09/26/russian-cannibal-couple-may-have-drugged-killed-and-eaten-as-many-as-30-people-police-say/

Re: No rice? Let them eat Super Deer

<sfc729$s7b$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8605&group=alt.food.fast-food#8605

Followup: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 02:12:47 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 23:12 UTC

Byker the Shithead, <news:ldCdneoH2czJCoT8nZ2dnUU7-QfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>
> "Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sfbtjd$buj$1@os.motzarella.org...

>> |.. pork (60%), beef (70%), chicken (80%) and turkey (90%).
>> |.. most of the meat is contaminated with feces ..
>> |<https://tinyurl.com/yy8wsmkp>
>>
>> The Americans are eating shit.
>
> Russkies eat their own:
> -----------------------------------
> Russian ‘cannibal couple’ may have drugged, killed and eaten as many as 30
> people, police say

The lowlife family killed another lowlife women and then they hided parts
of her body in a freezer, due to which they were figuratively called
'cannibals' <https://bit.ly/3so0gLZ>.

Cases of cannibalism happen in the US (eg. <https://bit.ly/3xVishq>).

America had been established through cannibalism <https://bit.ly/3CPoJP4>

And all this doesn't change the fact that today the Americans en masse
are eating shit which is present in all of their popular meat products, as
the above link informs.

Re: No rice? Let them eat Super Deer

<HcqdneRTQfkUPIT8nZ2dnUU7-QHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8606&group=alt.food.fast-food#8606

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 18:21:44 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 23:21 UTC

"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sfc729$s7b$1@os.motzarella.org...

> Cases of cannibalism happen in the US (eg. <https://bit.ly/3xVishq>).

Ever wonder what's in your blini?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYyfIPXT7BA

Neither did the customers at Joe Metheny's burger stand:
https://res.cloudinary.com/jerrick/image/upload/f_jpg,fl_progressive,q_auto,w_1024/etcaovs2yqypaqux0dvq.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/joe-metheny-dead-serial-killer-human-flesh-sandwiches-bbq-women-victims-maryland-dies-62-a7882141.html

Re: No rice? Let them eat Super Deer

<sfc7j7$632$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8607&group=alt.food.fast-food#8607

Followup: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 02:21:55 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 23:21 UTC

Oleg Smirnov" <news:sfc729$s7b$1@os.motzarella.org>
> Byker the Shithead, <news:ldCdneoH2czJCoT8nZ2dnUU7-QfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

>>> The Americans are eating shit.
>>
>> Russkies eat their own:
>> -----------------------------------
>> Russian 'cannibal couple' may have drugged, killed and eaten as many as 30
>> people, police say
>
> The lowlife family killed another lowlife women

Correction: (one) "woman", not "women".

> and then they hided parts
> of her body in a freezer, due to which they were figuratively called
> 'cannibals' <https://bit.ly/3so0gLZ>.
>
> Cases of cannibalism happen in the US (eg. <https://bit.ly/3xVishq>).
>
> America had been established through cannibalism <https://bit.ly/3CPoJP4>

> And all this doesn't change the fact that today the Americans en masse
> are eating shit which is present in all of their popular meat products, as
> the above link informs.

Re: No rice? Let them eat Super Deer

<sfca1j$i9r$2@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8608&group=alt.food.fast-food#8608

Followup: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 03:03:09 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 00:03 UTC

Byker the Shithead, <news:HcqdneRTQfkUPIT8nZ2dnUU7-QHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>
> "Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sfc729$s7b$1@os.motzarella.org...
>>
>> Cases of cannibalism happen in the US (eg. <https://bit.ly/3xVishq>).
>
> Ever wonder what's in your blini?:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYyfIPXT7BA
>
> Neither did the customers at Joe Metheny's burger stand:
> https://res.cloudinary.com/jerrick/image/upload/f_jpg,fl_progressive,q_auto,w_1024/etcaovs2yqypaqux0dvq.jpg
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/joe-metheny-dead-serial-killer-human-flesh-sandwiches-bbq-women-victims-maryland-dies-62-a7882141.html

Watch Byker <https://youtu.be/WKzCRS1NOME>

Re: No rice? Let them eat Super Deer

<tuidnSzQKs9g64f8nZ2dnUU7-XHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8609&group=alt.food.fast-food#8609

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.food,alt.food.fast-food,uk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 09:32:28 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 14:32 UTC

"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:sfca1j$i9r$2@os.motzarella.org...

> Watch Byker <https://youtu.be/WKzCRS1NOME>

Watch Oleg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFQG7pwnZEw

interests / alt.food.fast-food / No rice? Let them eat Super Deer