The things that interest people most are usually none of their business.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Florida concealing their COVID deaths

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Florida concealing their COVID deathsa322x1n
+- Re: Florida concealing their COVID deathsa322x1n
+- Re: Florida concealing their COVID deathsText-Drivers R Killers
+- Re: Florida concealing their COVID deathsText-Drivers R Killers
`- Re: Florida concealing their COVID deathsText-Drivers R Killers

1
Re: Florida concealing their COVID deaths

<XnsAD94E253C4B55time2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8677&group=alt.politics#8677

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.atheism alt.fan.rush-limbaugh alt.politics.usa.republican alt.politics.democrats.d alt.politics.trump alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic alt.politics alt.politics.democrats alt.politics.republicans talk.politics talk.politics.guns
Followup: alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Florida concealing their COVID deaths
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 03:14:55 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 03:14 UTC

Rudy Canoza <js@phendrie.con> wrote in news:1xCWI.438$7U3.187@fx24.iad:

> https://www.phc.health/post/florida-appears-to-have-changed-how-it-is-r
> eporting-daily-covid-deaths
> https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/8/11/2045229/-Something-Fishy-wit
> h-Florida-s-Covid-Stats
> https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-06-08/florida-ala
> bama-no-longer-reporting-daily-coronavirus-data
> https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/27/erin-marie-olszewski/
> claim-rising-florida-covid-19-numbers-are-hype-pan/
>
> You can't trust any public data that come out of a Republiscum/QAnon
> state.

True, Republicans can never be trusted again after all they've done and
said.

It's pretty sad to see the constant disinformation that the anti-vax
people are spewing out. There's no doubt that they're killilng people,
and probably laughing about it. They're fully vaccinated, they're no
fools, they just want to make fools out of other people.

All we can do is protect ourselves, get vaccinated, get the boosters
when it's time. And be sure to get the flu shots and pneumonia
series of vaccination.

Re: Florida concealing their COVID deaths

<XnsAD94EF9F25BC9time2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8685&group=alt.politics#8685

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.atheism alt.fan.rush-limbaugh alt.politics.usa.republican alt.politics.democrats.d alt.politics.trump alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic alt.politics alt.politics.democrats alt.politics.republicans talk.politics.guns
Followup: alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 04:33:20 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 04:33 UTC

Anonymous <anon@anon.net> wrote in news:sgf0fb$s4l$2@news.mixmin.net:

> a322x1n wrote:
>> Rudy Canoza <js@phendrie.con> wrote in news:1xCWI.438$7U3.187@fx24.iad:
>>
>>> https://www.phc.health/post/florida-appears-to-have-changed-how-it-is-
r >>> eporting-daily-covid-deaths
>>> https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/8/11/2045229/-Something-Fishy-
wit
>>> h-Florida-s-Covid-Stats
>>> https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-06-08/florida-
ala
>>> bama-no-longer-reporting-daily-coronavirus-data
>>> https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/27/erin-marie-
olszewski/
>>> claim-rising-florida-covid-19-numbers-are-hype-pan/
>>>
>>> You can't trust any public data that come out of a Republiscum/QAnon
>>> state.
>>
>> True, Republicans can never be trusted again after all they've done and
>> said.
>>
>> It's pretty sad to see the constant disinformation that the anti-vax
>> people are spewing out. There's no doubt that they're killilng people,
>> and probably laughing about it. They're fully vaccinated, they're no
>> fools, they just want to make fools out of other people.
>>
>> All we can do is protect ourselves, get vaccinated, get the boosters
>> when it's time. And be sure to get the flu shots and pneumonia
>> series of vaccination.
>>
> I hope you die of a stroke, heart attack, or ADE-style reaction
> due to the fake "vaccine".
>
> And no, I haven't taken it, because I'm not a total retard. Not
> to mention that I'm already totally immune, due to the fact that
> I've already had Covid.
>
> I'm laughing while you live in fear.

If you've had COVID-19, and recovered, be sure to get the vaccine. It'll
protect you for another infection, and help clear your body of the virus
and prevent "Long COVID-19".

But, you're so full of disinformation, you'll probably keep doing what's
worse for you.

And, no, the vaccine hasn't, and won't, cause me any problems, even though
I'm 76 and in rough shape for an old person.

Re: Florida concealing their COVID deaths

<sgf32q$sbs$3@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8687&group=alt.politics#8687

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.atheism alt.fan.rush-limbaugh alt.politics.usa.republican alt.politics.democrats.d alt.politics.trump alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic alt.politics alt.politics.democrats alt.politics.republicans talk.politics.guns
Followup: alt.atheism
From: xeton2...@yahoo.com (Text-Drivers R Killers)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 04:39:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Text-Drivers R Kille - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 04:39 UTC

Anonymous wrote

> I'm laughing while you live in fear.

I inject anti-vaxxers with vaccine so I can kill them. I'm a medical
professional. Trump won!

#TRUMPWON
#STOPTHESTEAL
#HAILTRUMP

Re: Florida concealing their COVID deaths

<sk087e$79d$29@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11224&group=alt.politics#11224

From: xeton2...@yahoo.com (Text-Drivers R Killers)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 02:40:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Text-Drivers R Kille - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 02:40 UTC

Anonymous wrote

> I'm laughing while you live in fear.

I inject anti-vaxxers with vaccine so I can kill them. I'm a medical
professional. Trump won!

#TRUMPWON
#STOPTHESTEAL
#HAILTRUMP

Re: Florida concealing their COVID deaths

<ssq00k$lsig$82@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=14795&group=alt.politics#14795

From: xeton2...@yahoo.com (Text-Drivers R Killers)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:10:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Text-Drivers R Kille - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:10 UTC

Anonymous wrote