From Fox News - Video shows suspect accused of operating secret Chinese police stations mingling with Schumer, Adams

<u26938$deba$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8699&group=rec.boats#8699

From: 1...@2.com (Justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: From Fox News - Video shows suspect accused of operating secret
Chinese police stations mingling with Schumer, Adams
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 12:00:37 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 16:00 UTC

Video shows suspect accused of operating secret Chinese police
stations mingling with Schumer, Adams

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/video-shows-suspect-accused-opera
ting-secret-chinese-police-stations-mingling-schumer-adams
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: From Fox News - Video shows suspect accused of operating secret Chinese police stations mingling with Schumer, Adams

<ugfj4italsuhqkgvv15o13bn69uua57in9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8711&group=rec.boats#8711

From: salmonb...@gmail.com (John)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: From Fox News - Video shows suspect accused of operating secret Chinese police stations mingling with Schumer, Adams
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 17:13:55 -0700
 by: John - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 00:13 UTC

On Mon, 24 Apr 2023 12:00:37 -0400 (EDT), Justan <1@2.com> wrote:

>Video shows suspect accused of operating secret Chinese police
> stations mingling with Schumer, Adams
>
>https://www.foxnews.com/politics/video-shows-suspect-accused-opera
>ting-secret-chinese-police-stations-mingling-schumer-adams

Maybe you can get a hardon when you watch Laura Ingram?