Everybody has something to conceal. -- Humphrey Bogart

interests / soc.men / MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names And Laughing About It

SubjectAuthor
* MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names And Laughing AboutUbiquitous
`* MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names And Laughing AboutBTR1701
 +- MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names And Laughing AboutUbiquitous
 `* MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names Andtrotsky
  `- MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names And Laughing Aboutsuper70s

1
MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names And Laughing About It

<20230710-123616.503.0@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=87&group=soc.men#87

Newsgroups: alt.feminism,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,soc.men,soc.women
Subject: MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names And Laughing About It
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 04:30:49 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 08:30 UTC

A panel discussion on MSNBC over the weekend quickly devolved into the host
and guests slinging insults at Florida�s First Lady Casey DeSantis � and then
laughing at their own jokes about her.

The panel, hosted by weekend anchor Jonathan Capehart, included former
Florida congressman � and former Republican � David Jolly along with former
GOP communications director Tara Setmayer. All three of them attacked
Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL), taking direct aim at Casey DeSantis� recent
�Mamas for DeSantis� campaign ad.

WATCH:

"She's become America's Karen," @DavidJollyFL says about Casey DeSantis.
"It doesn't matter if it's presented in heels or boots, the DeSantis
doctrine is a losing one." https://t.co/Hn0POU398v
pic.twitter.com/SmVXBqfzpy

� MSNBC (@MSNBC) July 8, 2023

The ad in question tackled some of the same culture war issues that Governor
DeSantis has addressed both on the campaign trail and in his state,
specifically issues that families face as children are confronted � in public
schools and libraries � with radical gender ideology and drag queen story
hours.

�It�s so dark!� Capehart complained after showing the ad, asking his
panelists to weigh in on the topic.

�Casey DeSantis is a fairly compelling political figure in Florida and now
nationally,� Jolly began on a positive note. �For many, she�s the brighter
side to Florida�s angry governor. For others, she�s become America�s Karen.
And I think that�s the ultimate disconnect here with a campaign that needs to
embrace more constituencies to get to the White House.�

Jolly went on to say that while he believed Casey DeSantis to be a �more
effective� messenger than the governor himself, he believed she was
highlighting a message that was not going to be popular. �So as I like to
say, it doesn�t matter if it�s presented in heels or boots, the DeSantis
doctrine is a losing one, and we�re going to learn that the more Casey gets
out there.�

�David Jolly, you went for it!� Capehart said, laughing. �Tara, I think
David�s beaten you in terms of taking my breath away during a segment.�

�Well, I called her � the Serena Waterford wannabe needs to cut it out,�
Setmayer replied, referencing the evil wife from �The Handmaid�s Tale.�

�She needs to stop trying to measure the great drapes in the White House and
think that she�s some kind of Jackie O reincarnated,� Setmayer added.

No one on the panel addressed either the content of Casey DeSantis� ad or any
aspect of the �DeSantis doctrine� that they insisted was a �losing doctrine.�

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names And Laughing About It

<C96dnRnQhZ0RsjH5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=88&group=soc.men#88

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: alt.feminism,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,soc.men,soc.women
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 16:19:24 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 16:19 UTC

On Jul 10, 2023 at 1:30:49 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> "Well, I called her-- the Serena Waterford wannabe needs to cut it out,"
> Setmayer replied, referencing the evil wife from THE HANDMAID'S TALE.

These people really need to find another TV show to watch.

Re: MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names And Laughing About It

<u8hibr$2jike$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=89&group=soc.men#89

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: alt.feminism,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,soc.men,soc.women
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 14:23:55 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 18:23 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>> "Well, I called her-- the Serena Waterford wannabe needs to cut it out,"
>> Setmayer replied, referencing the evil wife from THE HANDMAID'S TALE.
>
> These people really need to find another TV show to watch.

Starting with THE HANDMAIDEN'S TALE. The people making comparisons with
the show clearly have not watched it because they're wrong.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names And Laughing About It

<sM%qM.264029$fNr5.129999@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=90&group=soc.men#90

Subject: Re: MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names And
Laughing About It
Newsgroups: alt.feminism,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,soc.men,soc.women
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 17:39:20 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 22:39 UTC

On 7/10/23 11:19 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jul 10, 2023 at 1:30:49 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> "Well, I called her-- the Serena Waterford wannabe needs to cut it out,"
>> Setmayer replied, referencing the evil wife from THE HANDMAID'S TALE.
>
> These people really need to find another TV show to watch.

Which one do the white supremacists recommend?

Re: MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names And Laughing About It

<super70s-C2FCD2.05210111072023@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=91&group=soc.men#91

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: alt.feminism,alt.news-media,rec.arts.tv,soc.men,soc.women
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 05:21:01 -0500
 by: super70s - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 10:21 UTC

In article <sM%qM.264029$fNr5.129999@fx16.iad>,
trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

> On 7/10/23 11:19 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > On Jul 10, 2023 at 1:30:49 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> >
> >> "Well, I called her-- the Serena Waterford wannabe needs to cut it out,"
> >> Setmayer replied, referencing the evil wife from THE HANDMAID'S TALE.
> >
> > These people really need to find another TV show to watch.
>

> Which one do the white supremacists recommend?

Tommy "Bonehead" Tuberville might be able to recommend one.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/07/11/tommy-tuberville-white-nat
ionalists-military-ts-vpx.cnn

interests / soc.men / MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis -- By Calling His Wife Names And Laughing About It