The future lies ahead.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.

SubjectAuthor
* This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.KlausSchadenfreude
+- Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.Alex
+* Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.KWills
|`* Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.KlausSchadenfreude
| `* Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.KWills
|  `- Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.KlausSchadenfreude
`* Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.Jerry Sauk
 `- Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.KlausSchadenfreude

1
This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.

<201rgg1k9566406bgsv0s3gisfa4n2d0ro@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8487&group=alt.food.fast-food#8487

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 11:48:57 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 6 Aug 2021 18:48 UTC

https://nypost.com/2021/08/06/woman-sues-mcdonalds-after-burger-ad-made-her-break-her-lent-fast/amp/

Woman sues McDonald's after burger ad compelled her to break Lent
fast: report

Ksenia Ovchinnikova claims she was lured into indulging in a juicy
McDonald's burger - and now she's not lovin' it.
The Russian woman is allegedly suing the fast-food chain after
claiming that seeing a mouthwatering cheeseburger commercial made her
break her fast during Lent.

"When I saw an advertising banner - I could not help myself," said
Ovchinnikova, an orthodox Christian, in a court statement regarding
the Mac-religious act, according to Russian state media.
The unhappy meal reportedly occurred in April 2019, while the Omsk
native was observing Lent, a strict period in which devout Christians
are expected to forgo meat, meat by-products, poultry, eggs, and
dairy.

Ovchinnikova claims she had adhered to the belt-tightening custom for
a month when she saw an enticing Golden Arches banner advertising a
cheeseburger and chicken nuggets. Despite successfully fasting for the
last 16 years, the hangry woman couldn't resist and "visited
McDonald's and bought a cheeseburger," the repentant religious
follower admitted in her statement.

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.

<UJqdnWwYLs_qQZD8nZ2dnUU7-V2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8488&group=alt.food.fast-food#8488

Subject: Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
From: Xela...@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 21:05:57 -0400
 by: Alex - Sat, 7 Aug 2021 01:05 UTC

KlausSchadenfreude wrote:

> https://nypost.com/2021/08/06/woman-sues-mcdonalds-after-burger-ad-made-her-break-her-lent-fast/amp/
>
> Woman sues McDonald's after burger ad compelled her to break Lent
> fast: report
>
> Ksenia Ovchinnikova claims she was lured into indulging in a juicy
> McDonald's burger - and now she's not lovin' it.
> The Russian woman is allegedly suing the fast-food chain after
> claiming that seeing a mouthwatering cheeseburger commercial made her
> break her fast during Lent.
>
> "When I saw an advertising banner - I could not help myself," said
> Ovchinnikova, an orthodox Christian, in a court statement regarding
> the Mac-religious act, according to Russian state media.
> The unhappy meal reportedly occurred in April 2019, while the Omsk
> native was observing Lent, a strict period in which devout Christians
> are expected to forgo meat, meat by-products, poultry, eggs, and
> dairy.
>
> Ovchinnikova claims she had adhered to the belt-tightening custom for
> a month when she saw an enticing Golden Arches banner advertising a
> cheeseburger and chicken nuggets. Despite successfully fasting for the
> last 16 years, the hangry woman couldn't resist and "visited
> McDonald's and bought a cheeseburger," the repentant religious
> follower admitted in her statement.

> Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Did you just find a person on this planet dumber than Jerry?!

Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.

<2chsggdr48gku82he04afghnbg8qedhvak@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8489&group=alt.food.fast-food#8489

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 01:34:17 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 7 Aug 2021 08:34 UTC

On Fri, 06 Aug 2021 11:48:57 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>Ovchinnikova claims she had adhered to the belt-tightening custom for
>a month when she saw an enticing Golden Arches banner advertising a
>cheeseburger and chicken nuggets. Despite successfully fasting for the
>last 16 years, the hangry woman couldn't resist and "visited
>McDonald's and bought a cheeseburger," the repentant religious
>follower admitted in her statement.

I can believe it's real. People will try almost anything to get
money from corporations.
Not that she should get anything. She made the choice to go to
McDonald's. And advertising isn't THAT powerful. It might get a person
to chose McDonald's over Burger King, but it's not going to force
someone to eat.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.

<feqvgg1tqftak2msre9d1q3odg0v58grrn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8509&group=alt.food.fast-food#8509

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 07:34:15 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 14:34 UTC

On Sat, 07 Aug 2021 01:34:17 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 06 Aug 2021 11:48:57 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>>Ovchinnikova claims she had adhered to the belt-tightening custom for
>>a month when she saw an enticing Golden Arches banner advertising a
>>cheeseburger and chicken nuggets. Despite successfully fasting for the
>>last 16 years, the hangry woman couldn't resist and "visited
>>McDonald's and bought a cheeseburger," the repentant religious
>>follower admitted in her statement.
>
> I can believe it's real. People will try almost anything to get
>money from corporations.
> Not that she should get anything. She made the choice to go to
>McDonald's. And advertising isn't THAT powerful. It might get a person
>to chose McDonald's over Burger King, but it's not going to force
>someone to eat.
>
>KWills
>alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

I'd like to think that McDonald's lawyers are going to body slam this
woman and her lawyer. But who knows how the Russian legal system
works.

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.

<2dp1hg1d1dcia8200hb862novp0rh6nr6f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8528&group=alt.food.fast-food#8528

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 01:22:02 -0700
 by: KWills - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:22 UTC

On Sun, 08 Aug 2021 07:34:15 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Aug 2021 01:34:17 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 06 Aug 2021 11:48:57 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>[...]
>>
>>>Ovchinnikova claims she had adhered to the belt-tightening custom for
>>>a month when she saw an enticing Golden Arches banner advertising a
>>>cheeseburger and chicken nuggets. Despite successfully fasting for the
>>>last 16 years, the hangry woman couldn't resist and "visited
>>>McDonald's and bought a cheeseburger," the repentant religious
>>>follower admitted in her statement.
>>
>> I can believe it's real. People will try almost anything to get
>>money from corporations.
>> Not that she should get anything. She made the choice to go to
>>McDonald's. And advertising isn't THAT powerful. It might get a person
>>to chose McDonald's over Burger King, but it's not going to force
>>someone to eat.
>>
>>KWills
>>alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President
>
>I'd like to think that McDonald's lawyers are going to body slam this
>woman and her lawyer. But who knows how the Russian legal system
>works.

>Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

McDonald's might just settle. It would be easier, and maybe
cheaper, to do so.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.

<gnd2hgdp1d8bb9hk2koapie4noj03ev8b2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8543&group=alt.food.fast-food#8543

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 07:10:07 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:10 UTC

On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 01:22:02 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Aug 2021 07:34:15 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 07 Aug 2021 01:34:17 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, 06 Aug 2021 11:48:57 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>>><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>[...]
>>>
>>> I can believe it's real. People will try almost anything to get
>>>money from corporations.
>>> Not that she should get anything. She made the choice to go to
>>>McDonald's. And advertising isn't THAT powerful. It might get a person
>>>to chose McDonald's over Burger King, but it's not going to force
>>>someone to eat.
>>>
>>>KWills
>>>alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President
>>
>>I'd like to think that McDonald's lawyers are going to body slam this
>>woman and her lawyer. But who knows how the Russian legal system
>>works.
>>

>>____________________________________________________
>>Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food
>
> McDonald's might just settle. It would be easier, and maybe
>cheaper, to do so.

I would LIKE to think that it would be cheaper to legally destroy both
the plaintiff and her lawyer to discourage other lawsuits that are
just looking for an easy payday. Perhaps that's unrealistic, though.

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.

<Zu-dnQr9Btift6z8nZ2dnUU7-WtQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8750&group=alt.food.fast-food#8750

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:10:18 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 19:10 UTC

I'm not saying that she should win the lawsuit, but the fact remains that is
she was a black muslim and not white and she broke her muslim ramadan fast
then she would win the lawsuit, recieve multi-million dallor endoresment
deal's, run for and win public office.

Another fine example of white oppresion.

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

> https://nypost.com/2021/08/06/woman-sues-mcdonalds-after-burger-ad-made-her-break-her-lent-fast/amp/
>
> Woman sues McDonald's after burger ad compelled her to break Lent
> fast: report
>
> Ksenia Ovchinnikova claims she was lured into indulging in a juicy
> McDonald's burger - and now she's not lovin' it.
> The Russian woman is allegedly suing the fast-food chain after
> claiming that seeing a mouthwatering cheeseburger commercial made her
> break her fast during Lent.
>
> "When I saw an advertising banner - I could not help myself," said
> Ovchinnikova, an orthodox Christian, in a court statement regarding
> the Mac-religious act, according to Russian state media.
> The unhappy meal reportedly occurred in April 2019, while the Omsk
> native was observing Lent, a strict period in which devout Christians
> are expected to forgo meat, meat by-products, poultry, eggs, and
> dairy.
>
> Ovchinnikova claims she had adhered to the belt-tightening custom for
> a month when she saw an enticing Golden Arches banner advertising a
> cheeseburger and chicken nuggets. Despite successfully fasting for the
> last 16 years, the hangry woman couldn't resist and "visited
> McDonald's and bought a cheeseburger," the repentant religious
> follower admitted in her statement.

> Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.

<78i2jgp3g6prv5698ausspsoa33nkajiod@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8757&group=alt.food.fast-food#8757

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 14:59:15 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 21:59 UTC

On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:10:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> https://nypost.com/2021/08/06/woman-sues-mcdonalds-after-burger-ad-made-her-break-her-lent-fast/amp/
>>
>> Woman sues McDonald's after burger ad compelled her to break Lent
>> fast: report
>>
>> Ksenia Ovchinnikova claims she was lured into indulging in a juicy
>> McDonald's burger - and now she's not lovin' it.
>> The Russian woman is allegedly suing the fast-food chain after
>> claiming that seeing a mouthwatering cheeseburger commercial made her
>> break her fast during Lent.
>>
>> "When I saw an advertising banner - I could not help myself," said
>> Ovchinnikova, an orthodox Christian, in a court statement regarding
>> the Mac-religious act, according to Russian state media.
>> The unhappy meal reportedly occurred in April 2019, while the Omsk
>> native was observing Lent, a strict period in which devout Christians
>> are expected to forgo meat, meat by-products, poultry, eggs, and
>> dairy.
>>
>> Ovchinnikova claims she had adhered to the belt-tightening custom for
>> a month when she saw an enticing Golden Arches banner advertising a
>> cheeseburger and chicken nuggets. Despite successfully fasting for the
>> last 16 years, the hangry woman couldn't resist and "visited
>> McDonald's and bought a cheeseburger," the repentant religious
>> follower admitted in her statement.

>I'm not saying that she should win the lawsuit, but the fact remains that is
>she was a black muslim and not white

More of Jenny's racism. Ugh.

>and she broke her muslim ramadan fast
>then she would win the lawsuit, recieve multi-million dallor endoresment
>deal's, run for and win public office.
>
>Another fine example of white oppresion.

Oh, you're trying to be funny. Never mind then.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: This is so stupid who knows if it's really true.