From: ddantg...@mail.ru (Nick)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Subject: To Foreign Policy Veteran, the Real Danger Is at Home

Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 11:47:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nick - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 11:47 UTC

To Foreign Policy Veteran, the Real Danger Is at Home

Everywhere he has gone as president of the Council on Foreign Relations,
Richard N. Haass has been asked the same question: What keeps him up at
night? He has had no shortage of options over the years — Russia, China,
Iran, North Korea, climate change, international terrorism, food
insecurity, the global pandemic.

But as he steps down after two decades running America’s most storied
private organization focused on international affairs, Mr. Haass has come
to a disturbing conclusion. The most serious danger to the security of the
world right now? The threat that costs him sleep? The United States
itself.

“It’s us,” he said ruefully the other day.

https://worldnewsera.com/news/us-news/to-foreign-policy-veteran-the-real-danger-is-at-home/

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/01/us/politics/richard-haass-biden-trump-foreign-policy.html

--
«地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»

Re: To Foreign Policy Veteran, the Real Danger Is at Home …

<e27e0cf7-c9b6-4e35-a95d-8ee6e1bd7a1en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8776&group=soc.culture.bulgaria#8776

Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 14:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_To_Foreign_Policy_Veteran,_the_Real_Danger_Is_at
_Home_…
From: ivaylop...@gmail.com (Ivaylo Ivanov)
 by: Ivaylo Ivanov - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 21:17 UTC

On Sunday, July 2, 2023 at 7:47:41 AM UTC-4, Nick wrote:
> To Foreign Policy Veteran, the Real Danger Is at Home
>
> Everywhere he has gone as president of the Council on Foreign Relations,
> Richard N. Haass has been asked the same question: What keeps him up at
> night? He has had no shortage of options over the years — Russia, China,
> Iran, North Korea, climate change, international terrorism, food
> insecurity, the global pandemic.
>
> But as he steps down after two decades running America’s most storied
> private organization focused on international affairs, Mr. Haass has come
> to a disturbing conclusion. The most serious danger to the security of the
> world right now? The threat that costs him sleep? The United States
> itself.
>
> “It’s us,” he said ruefully the other day.
>
> …
>
> https://worldnewsera.com/news/us-news/to-foreign-policy-veteran-the-real-danger-is-at-home/
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/01/us/politics/richard-haass-biden-trump-foreign-policy.html
Това е стандартната гледна точка на американските "неоконсерватори" (еврейските републиканци
бивши а след това и настоящи демократи) след победата на Тръмп преди 7 години. Ричард Хаас е
представителен екземпляр.